• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

iMax

I wonder who will win.

AbBJ3hL.png

Kaiterra

Banned
Total Divas is scripted and all but do they really need the nonsensical foley work? I can take them taking the silly story line shit that they do and then for some reason Vince feels the need to follow up on Raw even though there's a months wide gap between when TD filmed and when it aired. The silly crowd editing either from the shots of the crowd reacting positively when it didn't happen to the fake cheers that are so obvious that it makes same thing happening on Smackdown sound organic. But adding in sound effects for hits, cat noises and everything is just stupid.

I think that's just a dumb reality TV thing.

Pikma

Banned
So I just found out Sunny released an adult movie today.

Im not sure there are words to describe how much I regret taking a look at it. 20 years ago.....frack yes. Today....pass the eye bleach and someone wipe my memory because I cant unsee it.
Get this shit out of here, man.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Please be advised that topic is banned. I'm not kidding, don't bring it up or talk about it.

eloestmn

well, im not in the wrestling thread very much so, Ill take my L on that. post edited. cant do anything about the quotes though.

Heel

So I just found out Sunny released an adult movie today.

Im not sure there are words to describe how much I regret taking a look at it. 20 years ago.....frack yes. Today....pass the eye bleach and someone wipe my memory because I cant unsee it.

5OmUe0H.gif

Outside of the Minion crap, this thread has basically already become what got the previous one closed, and I'm not just talking about the Sunny garbage

iMax

Outside of the Minion crap, this thread has basically already become what got the previous one closed, and I'm not just talking about the Sunny garbage

Why does this never seem to happen on OT-side PPV threads? These gross derails are starting to irk.

Anyone watch the WWE Network on an Android device? Did the update just straight up break the app for you? I've tried on both my tablet and phone (and reinstalled the app on my tablet) and I can't get any video to play. The free videos (like the New Day interview with Cole works) but watching any Network videos I get the preroll ad then just an error popup.

ndnvM5x.jpg

That smirk

That Summerslam 2015 Brock

....why is Eva on the poster? She's still in NXT isn't she? They aren't going to bring her up just to valet the PPV are they? That's dumb, let her do her thing in NXT until she's ready come back as a wrestler otherwise it won't work with the crowds :/

Pikma

Banned
It blows my mind how NXT spends more time actually developing their storylines/feuds in it's 60 minute air time than the main roster does in 5 fucking weekly hours of tv time. It's simply ridiculous

Anyone watch the WWE Network on an Android device? Did the update just straight up break the app for you? I've tried on both my tablet and phone (and reinstalled the app on my tablet) and I can't get any video to play. The free videos (like the New Day interview with Cole works) but watching any Network videos I get the preroll ad then just an error popup.

Pretty sure it's an IP/DNS check issue. Never worked on my phone yet works fine on my tablet. Really annoying due to the lack of settings on the app.

hamchan

....why is Eva on the poster? She's still in NXT isn't she? They aren't going to bring her up just to valet the PPV are they? That's dumb, let her do her thing in NXT until she's ready come back as a wrestler otherwise it won't work with the crowds :/

I think they just use her for eye candy because that's all she's good at.

Kaladin

Is it wrong that every time I see the Bret Hart news, I hear the Austin promo where he says "If you put an S in front of Hitman, you'll know how I feel about him." or something like that?

Pretty sure it's an IP/DNS check issue. Never worked on my phone yet works fine on my tablet. Really annoying due to the lack of settings on the app.

That wouldn't make sense since it works just fine from my PC, it'd all be the same external IP address that the WWE Network sees. And actually, if I go to the app, and just click "Watch Now" to jump in NXT mid stream it'll work fine. But if I chose "Watch from the beginning" it breaks again.

edit - And turning my phone off WiFi and onto cellular data doesn't help, so that'd be a different IP address that's trying to connect.

JavyOO7

It blows my mind how NXT spends more time actually developing their storylines/feuds in it's 60 minute air time than the main roster does in 5 fucking weekly hours of tv time. It's simply ridiculous

Best 1 hour boring show they got. All their shows should be one hour, money and USA channel be damned.

Nekofrog

Banned
NXT could put on a show of nothing but jobbers fighting jobbers and it would still probably be better written, produced, and presented, as well as far more entertaining than the main product.

Top Bottom