• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

notworksafe

I don't understand how AJ got a good theme, and that one diva at Royal Rumble (The Boss?) has a good theme too, yet there are wrestlers like Ambrose, Rollins, and Cesaro running around with terrible themes.

How does this happen? Why do they do this? Did someone not listen to the music they were assigning to these superstars? Why did Swagger get to keep such awesome music when he's a jobber?

Please change the themes.

I actually like Ambrose and Rollins' themes but Cesaro's is a goddamn mess.

Most of the CFO shit sucks aside from Owens and Rollins.

Pretty much all the NXT themes are great

Hex

Banned
Emma does not get enough love
(Catching up on NXT)

Dana Brooke doing a great John Kreese on the outside

Anth0ny

I don't understand how AJ got a good theme, and that one diva at Royal Rumble (The Boss?) has a good theme too, yet there are wrestlers like Ambrose, Rollins, and Cesaro running around with terrible themes.

How does this happen? Why do they do this? Did someone not listen to the music they were assigning to these superstars? Why did Swagger get to keep such awesome music when he's a jobber?

Those themes really are the shits. I don't understand how that happens.

Speaking of themes, if Nakamura comes out to anything but this at Takeover there will be hell to pay.

RBH

rfdlF5PY.png

Finally caught up on LU and I love how they realized how much of a badass Pentagon Jr is. Between him smashing Mil Muertes last week to this week picking a fight with Puma and once again calling out Mil, dude is on a roll. He has that early Austin aura of BMF about him and I'm hoping they don't screw that up. What was up with the PJ Black giant video package leading to jobbing? I always enjoy Willie Mack but you couldn't have fed Peter Avalon to Black and Johnny Yuma to Mack?

Verendus

Banned
I don't even know how Joan Cena got injured. Last I saw him, he was jobbing to Del Rio, then all of a sudden, he's disappeared. Then he's apparently injured. I can't remember whether it was minor or major, but I balee in his return.

We're getting Joan vs. Undertaker at Wrasslin'Mania. I have to get at least one of the matches I wanted. He... is the last hope.

shaowebb

Those themes really are the shits. I don't understand how that happens.

Speaking of themes, if Nakamura comes out to anything but this at Takeover there will be hell to pay.

GOD I love that theme. I hope whatever happens its up there with this. My love of this theme is torn with the idea that WWE will bury Nakamura though. If he came in with this theme then WWE would own its rights and when he makes his way back to Japan it'd be gone.

So torn. I want the theme, but believe WWE a lost cause for anyone asian to get the Rub in towards eventual main events.

GOD I love that theme. I hope whatever happens its up there with this. My love of this theme is torn with the idea that WWE will bury Nakamura though. If he came in with this theme then WWE would own its rights and when he makes his way back to Japan it'd be gone.

So torn. I want the theme, but believe WWE a lost cause for anyone asian to get the Rub in towards eventual main events.

Don't worry, Reigns will carry Nakamura to a 4 star match or two while beating him in 2017.

Pikma

Banned
Just watched the new Legends with JBL. I enjoyed it.

Anything good happen on NXT? I may check it out after i watch ROH later tonight
It wasn't that eventful, it was kind of a filler episode with absolutely zero things on the line, Crews vs Balor was really good though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

It's because the Butt Rock themes are all bad and generic dudes all get generic butt rock.

My wife gets angry whenever Swagger shows up on screen because it makes no sense that Swagger got to keep the cool music when he never is on TV

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Did the Rumble have the usual Kofi spot, and if so, was it good?

shaowebb

Did the Rumble have the usual Kofi spot, and if so, was it good?

No one saw how it ended. He went over and landed on Big E's shoulders. They ran around the ring parading and then the camera went to follow other stuff. Suddenly they announce that Kofi had been eliminated off screen. Turns out Jericho kicked him off Big E or some stuff as he tried to climb back.

Camera man was off his ass with bad shots and missed spots during the whole thing to be honest. Guy missed EVERYTHING.

KingBroly

Banned
Taker v. Strowman just sounds like the dumbest fucking thing they could do. I'd rather have Brock/Taker v. All Four Wyatts in an Elimination Match than that and Brock/Bray in 2 singles matches. So I hope they come to their senses and go with either Owens or hope Cena comes back.

Marvel

could never
Taker v. Strowman just sounds like the dumbest fucking thing they could do. I'd rather have Brock/Taker v. All Four Wyatts in an Elimination Match than that and Brock/Bray in 2 singles matches. So I hope they come to their senses and go with either Owens or hope Cena comes back.

It's been nixed apparently.

Striker

So is Strowman just Kurgan 2.0? Protected in a fairly particular individualized group. Big guy. Hasn't looked vulnerable. Whether he's green or not, they're going to use him because of stature. What better way than against Taker? He still has status. Owens isn't getting that since he is too busy dancing in the 50/50 club. Not proposing that these are the right things to do, but what is in all likelihood something the WWE will do.

GunBR

I don't know if Taker still has the strength to make a tombstone piledriver in someone big as Strowman

And they really should make the match with Brock (alone or with Taker) against all the four Wyatts.
Bray alone doesn't look like a threat.

Top Bottom