• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

I hate myself for giving Countdown a chance because there's like 0% chance it won't suck, but DETECTIVE KANE is worth giving it a chance alone

Day 1fun

DMczaf

Looks more like Washed up, Rock n Roll Express-style Ziggler in 15 years time.

The_Rock_%26_Roll_Express.jpg

why

Bandini

It's wrestlemania season and this thread is slower than usual, I wonder why.

Not much to be excited about. If Vince McMahon wasn't the primary shareholder of WWE, he would have been removed as head of creative years ago. He's like Jerry Jones, but somehow less competent and more sleazy.

Let's just give thanks to Lucha Underground being on tonight.

Verendus

Banned
You guys are definitely slacking though.

The post rate is terrible in this thread. Is this what you learned from Daniel Bryan? He used to kick someone a thousand times in one match. It was all he did. Look at that effort he put in.

Zach

The post rate is terrible in this thread at the moment. Is this what you learned from Daniel Bryan? He used to kick someone a thousand times in one match. It was all he did. Look at that effort he put in.

This is what happens when Bluekaveli is banned.

Nekofrog

Banned

The post rate is terrible in this thread. Is this what you learned from Daniel Bryan? He used to kick someone a thousand times in one match. It was all he did. Look at that effort he put in.

don't be souwah. when there's a new day in the wwe, the post count will increase.

Verendus

Banned
Somewhere on Earth-122, my dream Wrasslin'Mania 32 is already shaping up.

Romanian Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
Brotista vs. Stone Cold
Barack Lesnar vs. The Rock
Joan Cena vs. Undertakah
Seth Rollins vs. Jimmy Haitch
Dean Ambrose vs. Stang
The Wyatts vs. The League of Nations
The New Day vs. Edge and Christian
Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens vs. AJ Phenomenal

Sad thing is at least 5 of those matches could have happened at on Earth-1 if there weren't so many unfortunate injuries.

Verendus

Banned
I got that feeling DM.

Dean Ambrose is going to turn on his brother from another Samoan mother, and take the title belt. By Summerslam, Roman is going to be a 4 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion of the world. They're going to build that tension when Ambrose is pinned at Fast Lane. He'll then remember the tension after Wrasslin'Mania and take action.

I got that feeling DM.

Dean Ambrose is going to turn on his brother from another Samoan mother, and take the title belt. By Summerslam, Roman is going to be a 4 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion of the world. They're going to build that tension when Ambrose is pinned at Fast Lane. He'll then remember the tension after Wrasslin'Mania and take action.

Anyone but you, Roman...

Bandini

Face Rollins vs HeelHH is gonna bring the fire at Summerslam.

The world just isn't ready for Face Seth-kun.

I'd love for Seth to come back as even more of a scumbag than before, hook back up with J&J, then have a redemption arc with all 3 of them. Revitalize the main event and tag team division in a single move.

Verendus

Banned
I like the idea of him reuniting with J and J. Just make him more of a shithead, and have him kill Jimmy and Steph live on television.

Kaiterra

Banned
Is Romanian Reigns a gypsy gimmick or a vampire gimmick?

EDIT: Oh my god I need to see Roman dressed up in full SotN Dracula cosplay now.

Top Bottom