• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I'm happy that Smackdown is on USA. My sub didn't have the channel on wherever the hell they were before.

Now to figure out how I can watch Lucha Underground legit without going to Youtube to see recaps. DirecTV has El Rey on a stupid package.

Kaladin

I'm happy that Smackdown is on USA. My sub didn't have the channel on wherever the hell they were before.

Now to figure out how I can watch Lucha Underground legit without going to Youtube to see recaps. DirecTV has El Ray on a stupid package.

Sling TV is $20 and includes the latest episode on demand. It's the best way to go to watch it right now if you don't have it on cable.

I know there's a Lucha thread but I also know I get a faster response in here so was Mack's finisher a stunner or more of a RKO. I want to call it the MackKO

Lum1n3s

Now to figure out how I can watch Lucha Underground legit without going to Youtube to see recaps. DirecTV has El Ray on a stupid package.
Fubu TV has it for 9.99$ J think

NXT fanart

tumblr_o1w4ldGpBd1qfjltjo1_r2_500.png

neat :)

I dig it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I love the concept that Punk is going to fight 8 UFC fights as opposed to getting his ass handed to him by a skinny teenager and getting cut.

Oh snaps it's Blue. WB!

"Keep it Classy!!"
You know President Tunney couldn't keep his best cash cow away for long. The Homie Blue Kid told him to let me back in so I can prove to the world that I don't need all of that crap like everyone else.

Lol.

Anywho, Alrighty so we're at the end of 96,time to get started on 97 soon. Which I remember very vividly. My body is ready!

So the craziest thing about Axl snd Dave passing away today is the fact that I remember renting the ECW WWE clone games and Dave Mirra at the same time. Didn't know who Axl was but wow, crazy memories. Rip.

What if Ryback add a Torture Rack type of move to his arsenal?
I'll only accept it if it's a torture rack backbreaker. Meaning he sits down hard with it.

I need more nasty moves and Ryborg is very credible.

Also his kicks need to be more devastating like Luger's. Eventually we'll make his underwear red white and blue when he feuds with LoN.
Or whatever is left.

Top Bottom