• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Heroman

Banned
Aj theme
1257909_o.gif

also they metion NJPW IWGP.

CFO$ does amazing instrumental themes, but his lyrics can leave a bit to be desired.
I like Seth, Dean, and KOs. I'm not so keen on many others. Sasha and Charlotte's are good too.

I see many people love Swaggy's we the people theme but on your knees is still one of the best to come out of the late 2000s

Punk isn't a bad guy, I think he's just naturally cranky and he's introverted. If anything he's the victim and he's constantly being bullied.

Guy was in the dog house more than Snoop when he first got on the main roster(ecw whatever lol).

Fox318

Am I the only one here who doesn't really want to see Cody Rhodes of stardust in general?

His theme song is the only thing I like about him...

LycanXIII

I like Heel Lawler, but the only thing he's said this match is how Ambrose and Reigns are going to turn against each other. Repeatedly.

Fox318

Punk isn't a bad guy, I think he's just naturally cranky and he's introverted. If anything he's the victim and he's constantly being bullied.

Guy was in the dog house more than Snoop when he first got on the main roster(ecw whatever lol).
He's training to fight profesinally and he should act like a professional.

He seemed fine during his first press tour when he announced he was signing with the ufc but since then he's been a nutcase.

I know it would have impacted his drawing power and at his age he doesn't have many fights in him bit he should have either fought amateur or he should be fighting on fight pass working his way up the card.

He isn't James Toney.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
So who is AJ going to face at Fastlane? Is he going to perform at Fastlane? Facing Jericho 3 times since his debut seems stupid. I'm hoping that some fuckery happens at the next smackdown during their match and AJ gets someone different to feud with.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Finally someone gets it.

Fox318

So who is AJ going to face at Fastlane? Is he going to perform at Fastlane? Facing Jericho 3 times since his debut seems stupid. I'm hoping that some fuckery happens at the next smackdown during their match and AJ gets someone different to feud with.
WWE booking.

He will job to Y2J then he will win at Fastpoint.

Who's he gonna be then?

He's training to fight profesinally and he should act like a professional.

He seemed fine during his first press tour when he announced he was signing with the ufc but since then he's been a nutcase.

I know it would have impacted his drawing power and at his age he doesn't have many fights in him bit he should have either fought amateur or he should be fighting on fight pass working his way up the card.

He isn't James Toney.
He's been in the "fake" world for so long that real life scares him. He should've just sat back and relaxed. Maybe 2016 or 17(even though he would be older) would've been better than jumping into the real world so quickly.

Finally someone gets it.
It's like when I shitted on myself in the 2nd grade. Obviously I told this girl, thr teacher wouldn't let me go to the restroom and I pooped my pants, then she keeps asking me over and over. Even checking my pants, leave me the hell alone. I get it, I shitted on myself. He gets it, he's in the bigger league now boys.

And I really relate with him because I'm an introvert but I know how to put a mask on and pretend(comm bs;theatre ba). After so long your mask fades and away and you're just sick of everyone and their stupid damn questions and thoughts. Leave my past behind and let me start over. Fuck.

Top Bottom