• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

UberTag

Seriously tho, AJ's flying forearms are getting over with the standard WWE crowds. You could see the crowd physically pop when he does it.
Smackdown crowds don't need to be popped. WWE can edit those in later.
AJ will get the message soon enough.

Ithil

Watched the JBL/Ron Simmons thing last night, pretty good watch. Ron seems like a cool dude

The Drifter is so goddamn boring. I'm kind of surprised Full Sail hasn't turned on him yet.

I won't stand for this gimmick infringment
I am my own highly original man

tumblr_m8gbu4wQ701r17bxs.jpg

MG310

I
I am drawing the comparison between Samson and Dempsey. Samson can't be long for the world after this push as The Drifter fizzles out.

Samson gets about 3 extra weeks after we find out that fraudulent motherfucker has been rich the whole time. Anything to explain why he dresses like a Billy Ray Cyrus comeback where he's trying to look hip for the kids.

UberTag

Also, what do you all think of AJ being in the dog house due to signing a deal with those one people to make his action figures?
8005d1290152626-build-better-dog-house-2-piece-plywd-doghouse6.jpg

Man, the WWE money is clearly making a difference. My dog doesn't have a house that nice and spacious.

So long as they let him out for RAW on Monday and remember to feed him I think he'll be fine.

klonere

Banned
Sadly The Drifter got a TON of time at the upcoming NXT episodes and absolutely died with audiences.

This is what the original Mojo push must have been like.

Another move wwe wrestlers don't use is the Full Nelson
Just bring in Chris Masters again and we can have it back. So much wasted potential in him 😶

8005d1290152626-build-better-dog-house-2-piece-plywd-doghouse6.jpg

Man, the WWE money is clearly making a difference. My dog doesn't have a house that nice and spacious.

So long as they let him out for RAW on Monday and remember to feed him I think he'll be fine.
Pitbull, doghouse, you got me lol!

Barrage

Uhhh...Lucha Underground Spoilers...

So if Mils got his arm broken in Ep.1....why is he back on the throne in Ep. 2?

Kaladin

The only thing I would change about Mil Muertes character now: I would give him a Final Fantasy boss level entrance.

Have the throne start smoking and lower him to the entrance way below while Catrina poses with the stone and commands him to rise and enter the ring.

Uhhh...Lucha Underground Spoilers...

So if Mils got his arm broken in Ep.1....why is he back on the throne in Ep. 2?

You can sit and look like a bad ass with a broken arm.

Marvel

could never
I could have seen Bull and Bo as some weird comedic tag team where Bull gets Bo on Bullfit. Cue 90's workout skits.

Striker

I hate to use the PG talk, but the PG era makes that a very fine line to walk. It requires you to have very good writers who know how to intertwine dark and YA type story without it being too over the top.
The story with writers is one thing, but another big obstacle for a guy like the Undertaker to get over is speaking. He said a few lines here and there which reservedly suits a character like that. And that's why Paul Bearer is perfect. If that Taker arrived today, he wouldn't work just because he doesn't have a matching mouthpiece.

Are they even doing anything with Zeb anymore? Talk about wasted potential.

The story with writers is one thing, but another big obstacle for a guy like the Undertaker to get over is speaking. He said a few lines here and there which reservedly suits a character like that. And that's why Paul Bearer is perfect. If that Taker arrived today, he wouldn't work just because he doesn't have a matching mouthpiece.

Are they even doing anything with Zeb anymore? Talk about wasted potential.
Report came out that Del Rio and Alberto wasn't going to be long term anyway, but knowing them they will have him back before the election just to give some pro-am talk.

Barrage

A simple thing like a broken arm won't slow down Mil Muertes

Nvm. I see the cast.

I think they should've let Mils sit up there and rule for a few more episodes, Let the Age of Muertes air out.It feels like they combined three episodes into the first one.

Also when did Cage start talking like Austin, BOY

Sephzilla

Nvm. I see the cast.

I think they should've let Mils sit up there and rule for a few more episodes, Let the Age of Muertes air out.It feels like they combined three episodes into the first one.

Also when did Cage start talking like Austin, BOY

Also, I think if you have a character known as The Man of a Thousand Deaths, missing a week because of a broken freakin' arm would be a bad thing.

I kind of hope
the next time someone challenges Muertes, he just rips/flexes out of his cast and no sells the fuck out of his arm. Muertes ain't got time for pain

Menome

I know you. You're banned. We banned you. We banned you!

B+

Bull Dempsey never seemed like someone who was really going to make the 'big leagues' but at least he's left of his own accord now rather than being future-endeavoured after a run with a crap gimmick Vince thought would be hilarious .

UberTag

Bull Dempsey never seemed like someone who was really going to make the 'big leagues' but at least he's left of his own accord now rather than being future-endeavoured after a run with a crap gimmick Vince thought would be hilarious.
image.php

Welcome back, Seph and Blue. Has Liquidsnake checked in yet?

Thanks.

I thought he was here earlier this week?

The last Raw of 96' is so awesome. That last segment between Shawn and Bret, then Sid comes out,

"AYE AYE AYE!"

Fucking hilarious. Then the bell tolls and Taker comes out but before he can do much Vader attacks him from behind.

TThat's how you set up shit.

Obviously it was supposed to set up WM 13 Bret and Shawn, Taker and Sid but only one thing happened.

Top Bottom