• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

I miss Shane McMahon. He took the most insane bumps I have ever seen.

He was definitely always trying to prove something every time he went out there. Some of the most insane bumps and straight up suicidal spots in the history of this sport. Then Steph and HHH just probably pushed him out anyways.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Anime Okada;

ZHf3HwT.jpg

IZJvFBi.jpg

GBP6AQK.jpg

Zach Ryder?!?

I'm actually glad they are turning Sasha babyface, because while I think she is an amazing heel the crowd just wants to chant for her and the division needs as many crowd draws as it can get right now. The main roster women's division is not in good enough shape yet to try and force character alignments on the crowd. Plus I always felt they'd try to rush into Sasha vs. Bayley when they bring Bayley up, and this will allow that story time to develop while both are babyfaces on the main roster.

I miss Steve Blackman. :(

I was watching some of the 2000 Raws where he's teamed up with Al Snow and snow tries to get him over by replacing his awesome percussive entrance theme with some daytime soap opera shit, Blackman was the perfect deadpan man for that role in Headcheese.

Actually that raw DM just posted a pic from (with stache Show and his new hair cut) may have been the one.

At first they were hot for him, especially when he was trying to peel The Rock's skull back. Then they kind went sour on him, then as you said that fluke from Vince got him a huge pop!

They need to do a WWE Network show with him, I think it would be sick. A shoot style show.

Weren't there a pilot for him for him being a real life Bounty Hunter for the network? I wonder what happened to it.

Anth0ny

Literally one page back.

What was actually said.

I'll be honest

The gun to the head was mainly at the notion of nakamura losing his music :(

That road dogg tweet is giving me lapsed Kevin Nash flashbacks. "It's fucking fake. It's just entertainment, man."

shanafan

Sometimes I wish I could do wrestling moves to my co workers and get away with it because it's "fake".

Haha, I share an office with 2 other males and I am the only guy who watches wrestling. We kid around on a daily basis, and once in awhile, I will be like "If you do that again, I will perform the Zig Zag on you". My coworker closes the door, and is like "Well, I'm ready" I always follow up with.. "Well, I'm wearing like work clothes so I can't really do it". Then, the move changes weekly, like "Do you really want a F5 on the top of the copier?" They have no idea what these moves are, so I have fun with it.

We have a pretty fun time with it. It makes work way more enjoyable to have fun co-workers.

But sounds like you might have the opposite interaction!

Hycran

Banned
I've been working out a lot lately, and even though I'm buff, somewhere, in my heart of hearts, I know I'll never be the stuff

UberTag

Welcome to the WWE, the show where everything is made up on the spot and the wins don't matter.
If you want to have a reason to cheer for someone to win a pretend fight, you're watching the wrong fucking promotion. The WWE isn't going to give you one apart from "this guy's having fun". They'll pipe in their own manufactured cheers. They don't need a crowd reaction of any kind. Nor frankly do they deserve one.

Which is a shame... because Owens is legit great at everything he does.

Making the super manpunch look even worse match by match.
How many teeth has Our Hero, Roman Reigns knocked out of his opponent's mouths?

Haha, I share an office with 2 other males and I am the only guy who watches wrestling. We kid around on a daily basis, and once in awhile, I will be like "If you do that again, I will perform the Zig Zag on you". My coworker closes the door, and is like "Well, I'm ready" I always follow up with.. "Well, I'm wearing like work clothes so I can't really do it". Then, the move changes weekly, like "Do you really want a F5 on the top of the copier?" They have no idea what these moves are, so I have fun with it.

We have a pretty fun time with it. It makes work way more enjoyable to have fun co-workers.

Your co workers sound cool. I have a co worker who's into it and since I'm on crutches he always threatens to beat me with it lol.

But my other co workers can all get German suplexed through an announcement table.

Are you sure your coworkers don't think you want to bang them?

Hey why doesnt Raw air on sports channels in USA? Like on TSN/ESPN or whatever anymore? What happened?

And what is USA? Sounds like some random channel that isnt as well suited like a sports channel would be.

Im from Canada, but I'm just now understanding that USA network isnt TSN.

Hey why doesnt Raw air on sports channels in USA? Like on TSN/ESPN or whatever anymore? What happened?

And what is USA? Sounds like some random channel that isnt as well suited like a sports channel would be.

Number one, I guess they figure the recap shows aren't worth it anymore.

Number two, USA isn't letting anyone but USA air their cash cow. Or should I say an NBC station will only air it.

USA has been the home of the WWE on cable, outside of a few years on Spike TV, since 1983. It's one of the most popular cable channels, thanks to the WWE, lots of reruns of popular cop 'n' lawyer shows, and prior shows that were popular like Psych and Burn Notice.

Top Bottom