• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Time for a Wrassler's Court.
Can't have that without Bjorky 😭

Lucha Underground video game coming in the future?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBY75AeHqDg/
I want it. Btw was that TNA game released last gen any good? I meant to pick it up once it hit ten bucks but I just said fuck it.
I mean, it's fairly safe to say there's a good chance that was racially motivated, right?
What was?
Poltical carnies and wrassling carnies. Together at last.
I guess that only means that we'll get Trump at WM 😜 jk

Just heard about Finn's injury. And just before I go to the Feb 20 NXT house show in Albany. FUUUUU..

Fortunately, Finn isn't too upset about it on Twitter, and his ankle is just wrapped, no cast, so it's probably just an ankle sprain. But man, fuck WWE and their injury shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
The UFC Fight Night Fight Pass prelims with Mike Jackson vs. Mickey McGall start in little over an hour friends, with the ultimate stipulation. Can the ambitious youngster McGall overcome the
fighting-a-jobber
odds and win a coveted shot at CM Punk?! Get hype!

hamchan

Read Kofi's story on Twitter. Terrible. Kofi was targeted for some reason, probably because of race.

I sure hope Kofi told the manager that the employee straight up lied.

Fox318

dibRbLT.jpg
DM would use shopping bags for his things.

I feel like I asked this before, but what's the deal with Punk? It seemed like everyone was loving him, and Bryan, but now everyone hates him?
I've been wondering the same thing. I wonder does everyone hate how character because of the way he comes off. Or do they hate him for leaving? If it's that then you have to realize something, In the real world people who are fed up with their jobs leave. While it was Punk's job to entertain us, he wasn't obligated to do it forever. He has his own life as well and you can't control it.

I still love him and respect the guy. I'd love to see him come back but who knows if he will. Some people just need to chill the fuck out.

That being said that's an ugly look for him lol.

I've been wondering the same thing. I wonder does everyone hate how character because of the way he comes off. Or do they hate him for leaving? If it's that then you have to realize something, I'm the real world people who are fed up with their jobs leave. While it was Punk's job to entertain us, he wasn't obligated to do it forever. He has his own life as well and you can't control it.

I still love him and respect the guy. I'd love to see him come back but who knows if he will. Some people just need to chill the fuck out.

That being said that's an ugly look for him lol.

It's mostly this. A combination of feeling like he owes them, and feeling like he burned them personally so they want to see him get KO'd in his debut and crawl back to their favorite (to hatewatch) company

It's mostly this. A combination of feeling like he owes them, and feeling like he burned them personally so they want to see him get KO'd in his debut and crawl back to their favorite (to hatewatch) company
Finally I've learned the truth. So essentially Punk is Dwayne 2.0.

Punk is smart though, part timers are getting the greatest pushes in WWE. If he comes back, he will be just that amd treated better.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel like I asked this before, but what's the deal with Punk? It seemed like everyone was loving him, and Bryan, but now everyone hates him?

Its because he's an asshole and people who aren't assholes don't like assholes. It's that simple.

Finally I've learned the truth. So essentially Punk is Dwayne 2.0.

I agree with the rest of your post but disagree with this. Dwayne (and to a lesser extent Batista) were unbelievably successful in movies when everyone expected them to direct-to-DVD shit only and crawl back.

I don't think Punk's going to flop or get killed or have only one loss and slink back or anything like that, but I see him losing at least once if he has multiple fights, and with how much hype he's gotten that'd be embarrassing for sure. He ain't going back to WWE any time soon, but he also isn't going to be anywhere near to MMA what Dwayne was to movies

Striker

Less about him and more about his super-obsessed fanbase.

Being a constant wannabe tough-guy and asshole doesn't help him, though.

Top Bottom