• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

I agree with the rest of your post but disagree with this. Dwayne (and to a lesser extent Batista) were unbelievably successful in movies when everyone expected them to direct-to-DVD shit only and crawl back.

I don't think Punk's going to flop or get killed or have only one loss and slink back or anything like that, but I see him losing at least once if he has multiple fights, and with how much hype he's gotten that'd be embarrassing for sure. He ain't going back to WWE any time soon, but he also isn't going to be anywhere near to MMA what Dwayne was to movies
You're right, I don't expect him to be on the level of Brock being that he's older and not as gifted as Brock(he's a fucking monster). I think him just winning a few fights here and there will be enough to satisfy him. But obviously as you said, if he loses then everyone will see it as a disappointment.

It's a different learning curve but at least he's set for life.

I don't think even punk himself expects him to win. Guys just wants to do mma

I think I remember something a decade or so ago wbhere he said if he ever stopped wrestling, he'd be happy with just doing one MMA match where Cro Cop killed him in 15 seconds. I think he's in Heaven and fine with whatever, he's just pissed that everybody expects him to die and immediately crawl back to the company that sent him termination papers on like his wedding day, sued his best friend, and showed a silent video of his ass to their fans

Aiii

So not worth it
I think I remember something a decade or so ago wbhere he said if he ever stopped wrestling, he'd be happy with just doing one MMA match where Cro Cop killed him in 15 seconds. I think he's in Heaven and fine with whatever, he's just pissed that everybody expects him to die and immediately crawl back to the company that sent him termination papers on like his wedding day, sued his best friend, and showed a silent video of his ass to their fans

Not only that, they expect it from a guy that disowned his entire family. This fucker holds a grudge like nobody else.

I never knew about them suing Colt or the video. I learned something new today.

CakurfeUYAAbIaB.jpg
Caku_lnUsAA2882.jpg

I never knew about them suing Colt or the video. I learned something new today.

The video was fucking ridiculous and to this day I can't believe it actually happened

Like, throughout their history they've done a lot of dumb things, a lot of petty things, etc. But that was just intelligence-insulting

"He exaggerated a comment saying the MRSA gave him a baseball sized lump on his ass huh? LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, FANS. You be the judge, but I sure don't see a baseball there
NH9gE7v.gif
Find him guilty, your honor"

I like it, especially since I'm so use to the mini trons, I like the old school feel of coming out of the dark tunnel.

The video was fucking ridiculous and to this day I can't believe it actually happened

Like, throughout their history they've done a lot of dumb things, a lot of petty things, etc. But that was just intelligence-insulting

"He exaggerated a comment saying the MRSA gave him a baseball sized lump on his ass huh? LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, FANS. You be the judge, but I sure don't see a baseball there
NH9gE7v.gif
Find him guilty, your honor"
I sat looking at the video like, wtf am I looking at or for? I noticed a big ass red bruise though, I didn't know if it was from an attack or what. Vince gonna do whatever it takes though but compared to the other lawsuits I've read about of his, that was dumb.

Who's gonna be in the crowd for that Punk fight. Taker, Brock, Heyman.
Dave Bautista, Daniel Bryan, and myself.
Bayley doing Balor's entrance to cheer him up

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBd5-xHP8vD/ https://twitter.com/CUTTlNGEDGE/status/696145591395577856

In another video Finn is throwing the crutches up to join in and then eats shit and falls on his arse https://www.instagram.com/p/BBd5Fj1E4JA/
That's very cute even though I want to beat his ass. Because he always cheats against me in 2K16 😭

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Are those the seats where you have to get up and run to the sides of the ramp every ten minutes?

I dont think I'll have to but its definitely doable, Im close to the ramp after all

Time for the ultimate session of fantasy booking. You're transported to Heaven by God himself because he needs someone to book a wrestling event of "biblical proportions" (God's words, not yours). All deceased wrestlers are available for booking, and are in their relative primes. After some quick negotiating with God, he also allows you to temporarily add three, and only three, living wrestlers to "spice up" the event if needed (they can be active or retired; God will also bring them back to their prime if wanted).

What would your event look like?

Savio is such a fucking goobler. How you gonna join the nation and still wear that shitty attire?

"Oh I'll just cover it up with a black trench coat blue. "

Fuck off Savio!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh where have you gone Yokozuna and Brian Pillman. Well Dok, they're dead.

Then after that they show Owen and Bulldog.

Then it's Owen and Bulldog v Doug Furnas and Phillips Lafan.

The only one alive is Lafan. Let that sink it.

Top Bottom