• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Ithil

So does this shit always have this many commercial breaks? Do they just keep the players standing around while the commercials finish?

That was my thought last year too. It seems like it would be an exciting game, but they only seem to play for like 14 seconds at a time, then a 2 minute break. If they would just go for a few minutes at a time it would be much better.

JavyOO7

So does this shit always have this many commercial breaks? Do they just keep the players standing around while the commercials finish?

Advertisers pay big time money to put their commercials on the Super Bowl. Millions and millions to reach out to that audience (probably over 50 million plus people watching).

I guess it'd be ok if he posted it on a public forum instead, right? :lol

A public forum that barely anybody knows about, that hasn't really made the dirtsheets, and that he probably barely every posts on is pretty different, in terms of the amount of traction it would get, than something included in the podcasts or in the actual newsletter. Even the stuff he writes on his own, more popular forums don't tend to gain all that much traction in the dirtsheets, let alone a forum that hasn't been majorly relevant in the community for years.

Anth0ny

Advertisers pay big time money to put their commercials on the Super Bowl. Millions and millions to reach out to that audience (probably over 50 million plus people watching).

Last year the super bowl had 114 million viewers. There will probably be more this year.

It's fucked.

DMczaf

I approve of this Bayley Club.

8lOqsKR.gif

Assbiz is alive and well

Pikma

Banned
A public forum that barely anybody knows about, that hasn't really made the dirtsheets, and that he probably barely every posts on is pretty different, in terms of the amount of traction it would get, than something included in the podcasts or in the actual newsletter. Even the stuff he writes on his own, more popular forums don't tend to gain all that much traction in the dirtsheets, let alone a forum that hasn't been majorly relevant in the community for years.

If someone doesn't want information to be publicly released he doesn't publish it. Period.

The platform used to publish said info means shit. Stop trying to overreach. Same with that "he cut his hair so he knows he'll never comeback" thing

Doesn't YouTube dedicate a whole special page to them?
Yeah and I get constantly asked did I see this one or that one and told their funny. Fuck off,none of this shit is funny. Some people just are used to shit and they embrace it and convince themselves that it's actually good.

PWInsider is reporting that WWE's Sheamus is in the dog house.

During Superbowl 50,Sheamus was briefly shown during the game for the new Ninja Turtlea out of The Shadows movie.

Vince was said to be furious because he sees the NFL as direct competition and he believes that his former champ may be jumping ship.

With Mania around the corner and injuries at an all time high, Vince needs Sheamus eeven though he's suffering a minor injury.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Roman Reigns has never lost clean in a wwe singles match yet.

UberTag

"Wins/losses don't matter"
Funny how they trot that bullshit out when someone asks why Kevin Owens is eating pins but they're so afraid to give Reigns a clean singles loss.
Hypocritical bastards. Hope someone called the Road Dogg on that.

Savitar

During Superbowl 50,Sheamus was briefly shown during the game for the new Ninja Turtlea out of The Shadows movie.

Vince was said to be furious because he sees the NFL as direct competition and he believes that his former champ may be jumping ship.

With Mania around the corner and injuries at an all time high, Vince needs Sheamus eeven though he's suffering a minor injury.

Vince really needs to get use to the fact that alot of those that wrestle branch out into other projects. He's forever freaking out about such things unless he can brand the WWE into it somewhere or get credit.

Vince really needs to get use to the fact that alot of those that wrestle branch out into other projects. He's forever freaking out about such things unless he can brand the WWE into it somewhere or get credit.
I gotta give myself a pat on the back, I'm good. I made that up because it seems like something they would say.

If someone doesn't want information to be publicly released he doesn't publish it. Period.

The platform used to publish said info means shit. Stop trying to overreach. Same with that "he cut his hair so he knows he'll never comeback" thing

Well, he'll never come back because he's got a long history of undiagnosed concussions and is a huge liability at a time when they are facing a huge concussion-related lawsuit. The beard shaving was my surmising that Bryan probably has accepted it for himself, and the fact that he apparently asked for his release but was denied would seem to confirm that.

Savitar

I gotta give myself a pat on the back, I'm good. I made that up because it seems like something they would say.

Vince has flipped out on such things before so it sounded logical. Hell even his father use to flip out on such things, see Hogan with Rocky.

One day you'll top my greatest WrestlingGAF moment of fooling the entire thread into thinking that John Cena was going to work with TNA.

The funny thing there is people thinking it would even matter

TNA would have absolutely done nothing relevant, with or without Cena (even Cena in his prime). If any company could have gotten Cena and it meant nothing ultimately, TNA. No doubt in my mind about it

NYR

lol fucking bullshit, trailer aired 20 minutes ago and we all of a sudden know how Vince feels right away. Nice troll.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The greatest thread bamboozlement has got to be convincing the thread that Joker Stang was worth watching/that he might be at that TNA PPV a few years back.

Top Bottom