• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Verendus

Banned
A mere two months away from the greatest Wrasslin'Mania moment of all time. Jimmy Haitch about to get wrecked, and the Age of the Roman Empire finally begins. And that's just the beginning. First falls Jimmy, then falls Barack, then falls Joan Cena. We got 11 PPVs left. That's 11 victims. This could be the best year in WWE since Brotista's rise in 2005.

Balee in the future.

A mere two months away from the greatest Wrasslin'Mania moment of all time. Jimmy Haitch about to get wrecked, and the Age of the Roman Empire finally begins. And that's just the beginning. First falls Jimmy, then falls Barack, then falls Joan Cena. We got 11 PPVs left. That's 11 victims. This could be the best year in WWE since Brotista's rise in 2005.

Balee in the future.

I'm waiting to agree with this until Cena can be healthy for a month

This might be the end of Cena :'[

shanafan

Listening to the Colt Cabana podcast with CM Punk from December 2014. This dude is never coming back to WWE - unless he gets tens of millions.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Balee in the future.

This post, is the greatest moment, of my life.

Kaladin

I still can't get over how long Steve "Mongo" McMichael lasted in wrasslin. The guy sucked the life out of any segment he was a part of. If it wasn't for his inclusion in the horsemen and obvious protection as part of the horsemen, he wouldn't have lasted a year.

Verendus

Banned
I'm waiting to agree with this until Cena can be healthy for a month

This might be the end of Cena :'[
Don't worry friend. Joan will return. This year's slogan for Roman will serve as inspiration for friend Cena.

I can do it because I balee; I can balee because I will do it.

Fox318

Has anyone ordered from Prowrestlingtees before?

What is the quality of the tank tops and shirts in general?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still can't get over how long Steve "Mongo" McMichael lasted in wrasslin. The guy sucked the life out of any segment he was a part of. If it wasn't for his inclusion in the horsemen and obvious protection as part of the horsemen, he wouldn't have lasted a year.

I kinda have to disagree on this one. The guy can cut a promo, and he's actually a decent color commentator. None of his matches are five star classics, but for another sport retired athlete he actually picked it up pretty quickly. Plus Pepe is easily the most over thing in the first six months of Nitro and he's the best commentator until Schiavone takes over on the regular.

Replace Mongo with X-Pac and Horsemen with DX and I feel the same way

Mahonay

Banned
They're drawing lottery numbers for more tag teams in this Starrcade 91' and you can hear Madusa off camera as she comments "I think that's a shoot huh? Haha, woooo..."

BAH GOD MADUSA EXPOSIN' THE BUSINESS. DISGUSTING.

Kaladin

I kinda have to disagree on this one. The guy can cut a promo, and he's actually a decent color commentator. None of his matches are five star classics, but for another sport retired athlete he actually picked it up pretty quickly. Plus Pepe is easily the most over thing in the first six months of Nitro and he's the best commentator until Schiavone takes over on the regular.

I'll give you that he had some decent promos, but when you have the horsemen to work around and travel with, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't learn from the best.

Zach

He's kind of clever sometimes. But yeeeaaahhh.

Zach

Balee in the future.

Don't worry friend. Joan will return. This year's slogan for Roman will serve as inspiration for friend Cena.

I can do it because I balee; I can balee because I will do it.

I was told by a moderator that "meme-ing, gimmick posting, and people pretending they are wrestlers" is partially to blame for WrassleGAF getting the axe last month, so could you ease up on your schtick?

If I'm off the mark here, please tell me. I would just like WrassleGAF to endure.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll give you that he had some decent promos, but when you have the horsemen to work around and travel with, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't learn from the best.

Thing is, he's a great promo at and leading up to Wrestlemania XI. WCW were wise to scoop him up later that year.

Kevin Greene is also a surprisingly competent wrestler and he did while still playing.

Best way to watch Lucha Underground in the UK is to steal it. It's the only way.

LU upper management already on record saying they don't care, however you can watch it, please do. They don't make it this far without word of mouth anyway.

I'm glad too, because all the eps being on DailyMotion is so easy and quick to watch an episode I wanna rewatch

Kaladin

Thing is, he's a great promo at and leading up to Wrestlemania XI. WCW were wise to scoop him up later that year.

Kevin Greene is also a surprisingly competent wrestler and he did while still playing.

I disagree. Mongo was at best a surprisingly good wrestler for an ex football player, but I was never a fan. I always saw him as the guy that completed the horsemen, but he was always #4 in that group. He got better on promos by being associated with them, but he was never that great.

Mahonay

Banned
LU upper management already on record saying they don't care, however you can watch it, please do. They don't make it this far without word of mouth anyway.

I'm glad too, because all the eps being on DailyMotion is so easy and quick to watch an episode I wanna rewatch
That's an extremely shit official solution to offer.

miserable

John-Cena-Not-Bad_zps709b87d0.gif

Kaladin

You know what is messed up? The build to the Iowa caucus is booked better than the Royal Rumble this year. I have no clue who is taking that gold home.

Rutti

Oh hey were back!

I watched the NXT after Takeover London and goddamn was the crowd dead on Bull vs Drifter. I mean there were some Bull chants when he did his jabs but otherwise I don't remember deader crowd on NXT.

Nameless

I had to stop listening to Cheap Heat. Too much constant bro-ness to handle.

Are we talking about the same Cheap Heat? Shoemaker has one of the more intellectual approaches towards the business, and neither Rosenberg or The Virgin strike me as bro-y.

Something like PS I Love You is what I'd classify as having too much bro humor, but not Cheap Heat.

Anth0ny

Flair? I booked him. I booked him. He's the shits. Same fucking match every time.

Vince called me up, he said I want you to meet my wife. I said fuck her and fuck you.

Mahonay

Banned
Are we talking about the same Cheap Heat? Shoemaker has one of the more intellectual approaches towards the business, and neither Rosenberg or The Virgin strike me as bro-y.

Something like PS I Love is what I'd classify as having too much bro humor, but not Cheap Heat.
They just annoy me personally I guess. I wouldn't say they are insanely bro-ish. Just not my cup of tea.

He has the potential to have a hugely over face run when he comes back.

I fully expect WWE to suck all of the air out of it immediately after his initial return.
In the meantime, I'll just dream of Rollins having feuds with Styles and Nakamura. Would be glorious.

Top Bottom