• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this in the e-mail:

During tonight's live NXT ArRIVAL special, we unfortunately experienced technical difficulties, which are to be expected when launching a new digital network. We will work aggressively to solve these glitches and deliver quality service. The complete event will be available on-demand overnight.

WWE is on top of things, I'm impressed.

Yeah, I got it as well. That was a pretty quick response from them.

Edgeward

Rusev's theme is menacingly awesome. Too bad it is wasted on Rusev. At least they are giving female managers a shot again with Lana but it is terrible to stick them with a foreign language gimmick.

KissVibes

Banned
Bo looks dumpy as fuck.

- Trunks are too loose and makes his ass look saggy. It's very distracting with white trunks.
- He's got that awful, chipmunk face
- Got a gut that makes Chris Hero look like Cesaro
- His hair looks gross
- His wrestling isn't that great, yet he's been in the system for five years. Barely Zack Ryder level

The ONLY thing he has going for him is people HATE him. He's so fucking unlikable that it makes him likable in a weird way.

KissVibes

Banned
Adrian isn't even an ugly guy, he's pretty good looking. He just needs to get his ears pinned back and cut his hair.

He's also fucking built. Jesus Christ, he makes Bo look like a slob.

strobogo

Banned
Bo definitely feels like a situation of "Well, we've already spent so much time on him, we can't just cut him". Much like Connor O'Brien.

So I just watched the replay on NXT Arrival...

...I'm so sorry for not watching this before now. Just an amazing show. I'm actually fighting the urge to buy a Paige shirt. What's wrong with me?

KissVibes

Banned
I swear to Christ they forgot JTG exists. Him and Big Zeke got a job with Tyler Reks doing some "Body Spartan" shit. Hawkins is still employed and he doesn't even go to work anymore, apparently. He's started a pro wrestling school.

WWE must just sign guys and never want them to leave and work the indies.

Omega

Banned
Looks like my WWE Network experience is just going to be NXT and PPVs.

Splitting it with my brothers so $40 for the year isn't bad. I've always wanted to watch NXT from the way you guys talked about it, but never wanted to bother with Hulu.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

During tonight's live NXT ArRIVAL special, we unfortunately experienced technical difficulties, which are to be expected when launching a new digital network. We will work aggressively to solve these glitches and deliver quality service. The complete event will be available on-demand overnight.

If you thought NXT ArRIVAL would go on without a hitch, well, I've got some BAD NEWS for you!

Had to head to class right after Paige did the COOLEST SUBMISSION EVER on Emma, but luckily it was right where i left off when i got home. Good main event! even though Bo is mediocre and has nothing going for him now that he lost the belt. Well, actually, we'll see.

But how awesome were all the video packages tonight?! The Women's Title match, in particular. When was the last time they did that?!

Sucks there was no Enzo/Cass/English stuff but I guess Enzo is still injured
I couldn't watch that because I got caught in an infinite loop of Tyler Breeze duckface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_omJpzjks&feature=c4-overview&list=UU5lyM8bQIXRhgxIwR4qBCDw
Sucks that y'all had problems but this is fuckin' hilarious
lmaoooooooooo

Vylash

tumblr_mr75ita53y1qhjbxeo4_250.gif

gurudyne

After tomorrow morning, when will it be available on-demand again? 30 day rule?

strobogo

Banned
What do you take to be able to lie to yourself like that? Not saying Raw is good, but Impact is usually THAT bad.

Impact is like 2000 Thunder with less talent and Smackdown's sound machine. I've watched a LOT of bad wrestling in the last 2 years and Impact is damn near impossible for me to finish even when they have a good (for them) episode. It's really sad because they have a good number of guys I really like. Like A Double, Roooo, Joe, Bad Intentions (even though I hate Kaz), Bully Ray, EY, EC3.

G-Fex

TNA is so awful looking at it from breaks in the game. Buncha has beens and never weres.

And why the fuck is Velvet sky dressed like Kitana now?

Man RE4 is shit right now with the mouse-keyboard controls. It's awkward as hell, I guess I gotta use a controller :\

Edgeward

The latest 30 years of WM podcast with the Rhodes bros was the best one by far. Very candid and relaxed interview. Helps that it was in studio and not on the phone like Edge and Shawn. Plus, it wasn't the answers we had heard before and they weren't sleep walking through it. Cody was pretty entertaining and honest about his experiences (like getting bumped off 29) and the perceptions about him when in Legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom