• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Most of this is true except Del Rio's mass. Dave's still a big man. Still big! He's got enough majesty to spare.

From now on I'll use majesty in the place of muscles or mass. Workin' on my majesty.

Batista is still majestic in the sense that a dying bald eagle is still majestic. Kind of.

Vylash

Poor guys, hoping against hope that WWE still does the right thing, even after they spend two months of obvious opportunities to add Bryan to the match and ignoring them to go with what they actually want instead.

Guys, come on. Stop this, it'll only end in heartbreak!

You shut your mouth,it'll be different this time! :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol What happened to the Brock/Batista tease then?
Batista saw Brock and realized he'd be winded 5 seconds into it and that Brock wouldn't care whether he was winded or not?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista is still majestic in the sense that a dying bald eagle is still majestic. Kind of.

How you gonna call out Mr. Melina like that?

tumblr_n075ztdClT1rqu47to1_500.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
lol What happened to the Brock/Batista tease then?
Batista saw Brock and realized he'd be winded 5 seconds into it and that Brock wouldn't care whether he was winded or not?
Oh well, must start a rumor then, five-way for the title at Mania guys!

Taker vs. HHH III at Mania instead of Brock.

No one actually thinks MMADR is gonna get added to the title match, right? Sure, he's probably gonna go around demanding that he is, but they'll probably blow it off in a rubber match with Batista to decide who gets the shot. Which Batista would win.

Batista should have a rematch with Undertaker at Mania. You could reward the W to whoever's body gives out on them last. It'd be the most thrilling 6 minutes in WrestleMania history.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista should have a rematch with Undertaker at Mania. You could reward the W to whoever's body gives out on them last. It'd be the most thrilling 6 minutes in WrestleMania history.

Hey, I get to review Mania 23, which is Batistertaker. It's a fucking awesome match. Gonna enjoy some real majesty and moves.

Alucard

Banned
So...they're gonna go all the way to Summerslam with this Bryan thing, aren't they? A one year build that has been pretty shitty up to this point. Bookending it with Bryan beating Orton at the same PPV where Orton started the year of fuckery.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, please tell me I'm not the only one with Bray Wyatt's theme as a ringtone?

lol a ringtone?

grown folks put their shit on vibrate or silent. ain't nobody got time for stupid noises. I can't be taking meetings and have even a risk of a noise come out of my "skyrocket" as Bootaaay says.

So, please tell me I'm not the only one with Bray Wyatt's theme as a ringtone?

whatamark

Nakamura's theme is my ringtone

lol a ringtone?

grown folks put their shit on vibrate or silent. ain't nobody got time for stupid noises. I can't be taking meetings and have even a risk of a noise come out of my "skyrocket" as Bootaaay says.

no fear, if you had all the majestics like you claim, a ringtone wouldn't scare you at all

UberTag

Clean or otherwise he really, really needs to win, his gimmick won't survive getting buried by an injured Cena. Bray's walking proof that NXT works though and thus by extension makes Hunter look good, I think he'll win even if it aint clean.
I won't knock that Hunter has done great things with NXT. It would be silly to overlook his few notable positive accomplishments. The Shield have been handled great. So have the Wyatts.
Unfortunately, for every one of those successes you can also point at main roster call-ups that have been missteps like throwing Emma's lame gimmick out there with no setup.

Aiii

So not worth it
lol a ringtone?

Yeah, it's off of vibrate the second I leave work. Can't be arsed to keep my phone near me when I'm at home. I have to hear it when I'm in the other room.

Plus I have on-call shifts every four weeks at night, so it has to wake me.

WWE has officially pulled CM Punk from the Wizard World Louisville Comic Con on March 28. He's been replaced by WWE World Champion Randy Orton, who will appear on March 29 for pictures and autographs, but will not be doing a Q&A.

WWE has officially pulled CM Punk from the Wizard World Louisville Comic Con on March 28. He's been replaced by WWE World Champion Randy Orton, who will appear on March 29 for pictures and autographs, but will not be doing a Q&A.

I know it'll never happen to him, but I want a lonely Virgil type picture type of thing going on with Orton to be captured.

Now I'm watching Summerslam 91 and....Vince needs to introduce every PPV ever. His delivery when he says "MATCH MADE IN HEEEEEELLLL"

XenoRaven

People are living vicariously through Punk for having the balls to quit the whole company even though they can't even quit watching RAW every week.

Alucard

Banned
Acceptable CM Punk chants given the circumstances of his departure:

Why-Punk-Why!
Come-back-Punk!
We-want-Punk!

Can't wait for them to hijack a Cena, Orton, and/or Batista segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom