• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What if Batista came back to WWE for the sole reason of making that pic with AJ a reality.

Oh it's already done. She's pragnent with a little animal inside. You should be asking what Mike Knox is up to.

Goddamn that was such a shocker. Fucking Mike Knox.

Poor guys, hoping against hope that WWE still does the right thing, even after they spend two months of obvious opportunities to add Bryan to the match and ignoring them to go with what they actually want instead.

Guys, come on. Stop this, it'll only end in heartbreak!

#LongTermBooking

#SlowBurn

People will stop chanting for punk when he is the authority's suprise entrant in the main event at mania

As much as I would like this reality, unless Punk can deliver the most white hot scathing "All you people" promo to back it up ahead of time, his comeback would be met with face cheers that'd steal some shine away from Bryan.

UberTag

Oh, that's better for my alarm clock, just energetic enough to start the morning of right.
I just had this disturbing image of you waking up to Slut it Up as your morning alarm, kipping up out of bed to the ground and then doing the AJ skip around the bed to fully wake up.

strobogo

Banned
I just had this disturbing image of you waking up to Slut it Up as your morning alarm, kipping up out of bed to the ground and then doing the AJ skip around the bed to fully wake up.

Thing about those balls bouncing during the skipping. Just flopping all around.

Ravager61

I'm having a party with a lot of non-wrestling watching friends for 'mania. It's going to be tough explaining to them why the crowd is booing during the main event through my sobbing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeeeeeezus, watching a W-1 show and Syuri just caved some poor girl's head in;

iqBDkFJtWKe2N.gif

She's coming for Renee and El Torito next
tumblr_n1hi3ykxjF1sac500o1_500.jpg

I know the timelines aren't synced up perfectly and it wouldn't have made sense given his look, but what if they had made CM Punk the Authority's corporate champion instead? That would've been rad. Would've made for some bitchin' matches.

Saw an ad on Comedy Central earlier for the network with Hogan and Cena. Seems like they are expanding their horizons trying to push the network.

somedevil

WWE Raw Viewership for 2/24:

hour 1: 4.892
hour 2: 4.778
hour 3: 4.313

Avg: 4.661

Very good but still has that 3rd hour drop. I wonder how better the ratings would of been if they actually built up the return of either the Undertaker or Hogan?

Most likely next might be better because people know both of them are back.

KissVibes

Banned
It sounds like it'll go like this. Basically, Del Rio's going to go around for weeks saying he beat Batista and should be in the title match. Since Batista's title shot can't be taken away because he won the Rumble, Del Rio will get added. They are going through a mad effort to keep him happy since he's made it clear if the current booking path for his character continues, he will leave when his contract is up. Also at some point during this, Bryan is going to demand to be added to the title match if he can beat HHH at WM30 and he'll goat HHH into it with the idea of, "If I can beat the COO at WM30, me being WWE World Champion would definitely be best for business". HHH might even position his match with Bryan to be right before the main event to further Bryan as the underdog.

They may call an audible and have Bryan win the belt at WM30, but make no mistake: Batista's going to be the champion when he starts promoting Guardians of the Galaxy in the summer. They want the belt to be seen on all the promotional shit.

If Del Rio is added to the WM match, I have to imagine that'll be a big fuck you to Punk directly.

Scottify

I was thinking with the new pre and post shows they could easily trim Raw back down to 2 hours and still have 3+ hours of content.

What would worry me about that is that the match lengths would be cut back to where they used to be.

UberTag

Most likely next might be better because people know both of them are back.
We may not even see Hogan on television again until Mania XXX.
It's not like he's being advertised.

I thought Punk and Edge were Eskimo brothers?

EDIT: I think Punk may have a lot of Eskimo brothers
I'm still pissed we never got a proper Edge vs. Straight Edge feud.
Instead they just swapped girlfriends backstage.

strobogo

Banned
Sandman's dubbed theme on old ECW shows is way better than the music WWE used for him in WWECW.

One last test/preview because it makes me lol and I'm having trouble with Minus so I'm trying out MediaFire.

3193ugo8uzd3mcgfg.jpg

I know the timelines aren't synced up perfectly and it wouldn't have made sense given his look, but what if they had made CM Punk the Authority's corporate champion instead? That would've been rad. Would've made for some bitchin' matches.

Punk in a suit, drinking wine backstage, wrestling in a singlet trying to cover his tattoos, cutting amazing heel promos all leading up to Corporate Man Phil vs Bryan for the title at the showcase of the immortals.

Nah. Here's Batista!!!!

TL21xx

Banned
Wrassle-GAF, I need your opinions!

I'm in an animation class and need to have a walk cycle skeleton by Thursday. I've nailed my reference options down to two individuals in the WWE, but I'm having trouble deciding who's walk to base it off. I figured you guys could help.

Undertaker or Vince McMahon?

I don't know why they don't just license it, then Brock can use his UFC theme again.

I don't even want to think about what it would cost to license a Metallica song. The rumor was that WWE had to pay $1 million just for a one-time use of "Enter Sandman" on the PPV.

I wonder how much money WCW blew to use "Seek & Destroy" for Sting.

Nameless

I don't even want to think about what it would cost to license a Metallica song. The rumor was that WWE had to pay $1 million just for a one-time use of "Enter Sandman" on the PPV.

That would mean they paid more for Sandman's theme song than they did for Sandman.

God damn. I woulda came out to Generic Metal Song #8 and tried to get a few hundred grand added to my contract.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wrassle-GAF, I need your opinions!

I'm in an animation class and need to have a walk cycle skeleton by Thursday. I've nailed my reference options down to two individuals in the WWE, but I'm having trouble deciding who's walk to base it off. I figured you guys could help.

Undertaker or Vince McMahon?

Alex Riley is the cutout anonymous wrestler. Has been for years.

FyreWulff

Every time Sting came out, Hetfield went "awesome, another car"

charsace

Another test/preview

iblRtR1dXdxuRM.gif
Cena's sub always looks like shit. Always.

I cannot stand Cena's wrestling. Not really athletic and he's not a fluid athlete. Stone cold with a broken back didn't move as stiff as Cena does. And he tops it all off with his super cena match calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom