• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I could find all the shows, I'd review HUSTLE
hustlehjrul.gif

The best comedy promotion. With Nobuhiko Takada as the god damn final boss.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They interviewed Sandow recently and he seems to give no F's. As long as he gets some sort of TV time he's happy.

Sandow should have talked to Punk, told him to man up and put someone over before he leaves.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Arrival is going to be on demand right after right? No reason it shouldn't be...

I believe so. I will watch live though. Even my roommate is excited for it, and she doesn't watch the wrassles anymore.

Sephzilla

You damn well know why.

We did find out.

There's three Triple Hs in WWE 13.

Undertaker won the battle. Triple H won the war

No I'm aware of that, but if he's on there twice, why isn't Shawn on there twice, or the aforementioned Niner H?

Well I figure that Kane's on there twice because his matches with Taker didn't take place subsequently like HHH's and HBKs did. But HHH should be on there twice because the first HHH/Taker match happened well before the other 2.

Cagey

Banned
If I recall, didn't the Triple H won the war meme happen after WM27, which was used as the excuse to set up WM28 ("I beat your ass and you were lucky I'd beat you if we squared off again"), where Undertaker took his turn dominating most of that match and got worried he couldn't him away again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom