• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD Batista Spoilers

Batista started out the show with mixed boos and cheers. Batista started off by saying "I love this business and company." He said he did not come back to be liked. A huge C.M. Punk chant broke out. He said you don't have to support him, but you gotta deal with it. He said it's a fact he can destroy anyone they put in front of him. A small Daniel Bryan chant started and died quickly.

Batista asked what the hell happened to this business, the real men, the attitude. A huge Yes! chant broke out. He said if the fans honestly think their heroes are as good as him they need to get out of their fantasy world and to get out of his. He said he would destroy each of our heroes on his way to WrestleMania where he will become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Out came Dolph Ziggler. A "Let's Go Ziggler" chant broke out. Ziggler started out by saying, "You don't tell these people who to cheer for" and that they cheer for who they want. He said Batista is a dinosaur and sooner or later they become extinct. Ziggler said he wants a match with Batista tonight. Batista said he wanted it he would get it. Ziggler dropkicked him and walked away...

jmdajr

Emma looks too plasticy in that photo I quoted. She looks fine in the ring with what she is wearing. Now, if Emma was wearing something comparable to what she is wearing in said picture, then we would have to analyze and see.

Aksana has a certain... thickness to her if you know what I mean. When you get to be my age something evolutionary kicks in and skinny blondes with no hips just don't do it for you anymore.

Aksana thickness is all in her upper body. Huge shoulders. I don't see any thickness in the bottom area. Yeah it's all firm but Sir-Mix-A-Lot would laugh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
BASED GA LOWER BALCONY REBELLION

I'm probably bailing for my bus/train as soon as the show is over, or talking shop with some of the students and such that I know. ABANDON SHIP

Already making excuses why you can't kick it with The Bulking Machine, FallingEdge. This makes me sad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone pooped on the floor
CM Punk is upset with the company
CM Punk has a history of pooping in an arena

IT ALL ADDS UP

jmdajr

021_KHALI_02202014nl-67.jpg

Khali is now a U.S. citizen

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit I thought that was a carpet pattern

EURRRRGH

Aiii

So not worth it
I always thought you had to pass a vocal and written English exam to become a US Citizens, guess I was wrong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always thought you had to pass a vocal and written English exam to become a US Citizens, guess I was wrong.

Remember what happened with Kozlov a week afgter he became a US citizen. Released. Khali may be next.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
JR said Brad Maddox reminds him of Eddie Gilbert. He also made it sounds like Damien Sandow doesn't really 'want it' and that's why he's misused.

jmdajr

JR said Brad Maddox reminds him of Eddie Gilbert. He also made it sounds like Damien Sandow doesn't really 'want it' and that's why he's misused.

They interviewed Sandow recently and he seems to give no F's. As long as he gets some sort of TV time he's happy.

"Their frustrations and, I hate this term, but “push.” What is a push? Every time you get a chance on television, that is a chance to win fans. That is a chance to create good content. A lot of the guys… “I’m not working in the main event.” If they have a problem with that, you get yourself in the main event. If you’re not, you make sure your match is the best match of the night. You can only go forward. I never saw me losing my briefcase to John Cena as a bad thing, it was a chance for my character to evolve. And evolve I did! I think, looking back at my career, when it’s all said and done, that night will go down as one of the most pivotal nights in my career."

"I think there isn’t enough emphasis placed on what the WWE actually is. What the WWE actually is is the greatest show on earth I’ve actually touched on this previously, but when you go to a WWE show, it’s Grandma and Grandpa and everyone in between. When you are given a role on that show, it is completely up to the performer to do the absolute most they can with that role. From there, the sky is the limit."

Aiii

So not worth it
Remember what happened with Kozlov a week afgter he became a US citizen. Released. Khali may be next.

Maybe now that they have huge expenses with the Network they'll cut some of the dead weight from the roster to free up funds, but I can barely remember the last time they cut someone from the roster that didn't ask for their release... Maybe Hero? Bateman half a year before that?

Maybe now that they have huge expenses with the Network they'll cut some of the dead weight from the roster to free up funds, but I can barely remember the last time they cut someone from the roster that didn't ask for their release... Maybe Hero? Bateman half a year before that?

Sin Cara I guess. Though that was a contract run out.

Cagey

Banned
lol, you gotta go man! WRASSLEGAF MEETUP! THIS IS OUR WRESTLEMANIA!!!!

I think all that is left now for tickets is GA. I wish I got on top of things and got the lower balcony when I had the chance but fuck it. I'm watching NJPW and that makes me happy. Some dood messaged me on facebook about a bar they all go to after the show where the wrestlers and stuff. We'll see about that. I do hope they sell NJPW merch. Need to get me an Okada Rainmaker shirt.

GA Lower Balcony is great, just get there early. I've never been disappointed.

sIFf9DW.jpg

I actually want that Best for Business shirt.

ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME (OF THRONES.)

Where can I find the card for tomorrow night's NXT event? It will be Live correct? Is Zane wrestling Cesaro again? I'm hoping!

It's live, and the confirmed card as far as I know for the moment is:

Zayn vs Cesaro
Bo Dallas vs Adrian Neville Ladder Match
Paige vs Emma

Man the show probably ends at like midnight! I'll be lucky if I can even leave!

I'd prefer not to get a hotel because that's stupid. Just hang out before! That's the fun shit!

We can do that too :)

GA Lower Balcony is great, just get there early. I've never been disappointed.

ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME (OF THRONES.)

My seats are Side Box Level 2, Row 2. Should be a nice view of the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom