• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
uadm.gif

Vylash

Hyped for the new season, this is awesome! WHAT WILL EVA DO? WILL EVA'S DAD BEAT UP GENERIC EXTRA PLAYING EVA'S HUSBAND?!

I can't stand the excitement!

I want Eva's family to drag him off at the end of the first episode, he appears in the season finale with a shaved head and pledging allegiance to Eva's dad

Forkball

The recent Review-A-Wai was the 2/7/2000 Raw that was mainevented with a 10-man tag. HHH/Xpac/Benoit/Saturn/Malenko vs. Rock/Cactus Jack/Too Cool.

Part 1
Part 2

What an exciting match. Things immediately get interesting when Rock and Foley just bumrush the ring. They still fight while Too Cool's entrance plays and the arena is totally dark. It takes like two minutes for the match to even start because everyone's just wailing on each other. When it does start, there's not a second of wasted time. You have your signature move spots, some great sequences, a momentum balance between the heels and the faces, and the crowd is totally into it.

Speaking of 2000 WWE, The Rock was so over he got an entire crowd to cheer when he spoke "ching chong" Chinese.

Sephzilla

So is Buffermania still a thing for the Network right now? I noticed things got a little better yesterday and they even had the event/chapter stuff available.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The recent Review-A-Wai was the 2/7/2000 Raw that was mainevented with a 10-man tag. HHH/Xpac/Benoit/Saturn/Malenko vs. Rock/Cactus Jack/Too Cool.

Part 1
Part 2

What an exciting match. Things immediately get interesting when Rock and Foley just bumrush the ring. They still fight while Too Cool's entrance plays and the arena is totally dark. It takes like two minutes for the match to even start because everyone's just wailing on each other. When it does start, there's not a second of wasted time. You have your signature move spots, some great sequences, a momentum balance between the heels and the faces, and the crowd is totally into it.

Speaking of 2000 WWE, The Rock was so over he got an entire crowd to cheer when he spoke "ching chong" Chinese.

Thanks for the links, going to watch this before listening to Review-A-Wai.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So is Buffermania still a thing for the Network right now? I noticed things got a little better yesterday and they even had the event/chapter stuff available.

I checked this morning, things are looking up. Went straight into a PPV with no issues. Hoping those days are behind us.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was listening to this yesterday. So damn good. AND I GET TO WATCH HIM LIVE!

CAN'T WAIT

I know dude I know! AAAH.

Been venting to my roommate about wanting to go but not being able to and she says

"What if this is your only chance? Would you regret not going?"

FUCK.

Been venting to my roommate about wanting to go but not being able to and she says

FUCK.
That's always the problem. I can definitely think of a good few shows I would regret not having made an effort for.

FUCK.

lol, you gotta go man! WRASSLEGAF MEETUP! THIS IS OUR WRESTLEMANIA!!!!

I think all that is left now for tickets is GA. I wish I got on top of things and got the lower balcony when I had the chance but fuck it. I'm watching NJPW and that makes me happy. Some dood messaged me on facebook about a bar they all go to after the show where the wrestlers and stuff. We'll see about that. I do hope they sell NJPW merch. Need to get me an Okada Rainmaker shirt.

Rapstah

Botchamania 244 is kind of out but it's only uploaded to Youtube and got taken down immediately. It's only supposed to be Elimination Chamber and related WWE stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I think all that is left now for tickets is GA. I wish I got on top of things and got the lower balcony when I had the chance but fuck it. I'm watching NJPW and that makes me happy. Some dood messaged me on facebook about a bar they all go to after the show where the wrestlers and stuff. We'll see about that. I do hope they sell NJPW merch. Need to get me an Okada Rainmaker shirt.

If Ishii shows up I would give him FOOD

BASED GA LOWER BALCONY REBELLION

I'm probably bailing for my bus/train as soon as the show is over, or talking shop with some of the students and such that I know. ABANDON SHIP

Rapstah

It bothers the hell out of me that the person that drew it is unable to properly draw people, making it seem that everyone's legs are drawn in such a way that it appears they are leaning back/to the side, instead of standing straight up.

Well maybe everyone is really relaxed and cool at the WWE Hall of Fame, dude.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It bothers the hell out of me that the person that drew it is unable to properly draw people, making it seem that everyone's legs are drawn in such a way that it appears they are leaning back/to the side, instead of standing straight up.

Well, I think it's a cool picture, mister negative nancy.

DiscoJon

Banned
WAIT A MINUTE

Emma looks too plasticy but you like AKSANA
Emma looks too plasticy in that photo I quoted. She looks fine in the ring with what she is wearing. Now, if Emma was wearing something comparable to what she is wearing in said picture, then we would have to analyze and see.

Aksana has a certain... thickness to her if you know what I mean. When you get to be my age something evolutionary kicks in and skinny blondes with no hips just don't do it for you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom