• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Does that tombstone say "Jake "The Snake" Robert"? Robert?
Spelling is hard.
At least they remembered A-Train.

I hope all of you guys are getting your full fix of the Network this week so you can cancel after the trial and not reward the WWE for their shitty booking. I'm watching you.
<does the two-finger motion from his eyes to his monitor>

Stro is excused because he needs to review classic wrestling for us.

Striker

They interviewed Sandow recently and he seems to give no F's. As long as he gets some sort of TV time he's happy.
For a guy who has/had a great character and can talk, it's a pity they took a dump on him in favor of the Swaggers of the company.

They misuse a lot of guys, their failing with them has nothing to do with "not wanting it".

I don't know about y'all but I really don't like the whole getting rid of Big E's last name as well as Cesaro just being Cesaro.

Feels TNA ish like Christopher Daniels just being Daniels.

I hope all of you guys are getting your full fix of the Network this week so you can cancel after the trial and not reward the WWE for their shitty booking. I'm watching you.
<does the two-finger motion from his eyes to his monitor>

Stro is excused because he needs to review classic wrestling for us.

S my d sucker! I already know I'm hooked for life. The Network stuff totally rekindled my wrestling interest.

Does Nathan Jones count as a casualty of Undertaker at Mania? He should

He was on his damn team!

jmdajr

For a guy who has/had a great character and can talk, it's a pity they took a dump on him in favor of the Swaggers of the company.

They misuse a lot of guys, their failing with them has nothing to do with "not wanting it".
Swagger was Sandowed before Sandow was Sandowed.

Rapstah

I don't know about y'all but I really don't like the whole getting rid of Big E's last name as well as Cesaro just being Cesaro.

Feels TNA ish like Christopher Daniels just being Daniels.

You'd think they would be able to accomplish the exact same thing without any need for retcons and edits of past footage by just doing a quick promo where both of the characters said they didn't want to be called their full name because <arbitrary reason>.

Scottify

Isn't WrestleMania 12 the one with the infamous Goldust vs. Piper match and the white bronco?

Edit: Emma y Santino es muy caliente!

jmdajr

I do not recall this team

url

UberTag

The people that came up with Dolph Ziggler and Curtis Axel have a problem with the name Antonio.

OK.
More like Vince decided one day he had a problem with the name Antonio because he felt it sounded like a "pussy name".

Because he thinks Antonio Banderas is a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom