• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
i5y1YLr3sLe1M.gif

Didn't they start geolocking! Can't wait till all the filthy Europeans and Canadians quit stealing our network, making it all slow and shit.

These sneaky perros know all the tricks! You require papers, they fake it! You put up a fence, they burrow under it!

The only solution is active network border monitoring! Who's with me?!

PERROS

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
TzKL8l1.png

Use it wisely.

EDIT: Let me clean it up and make it smaller. Hold pls.

EDIT EDIT: Better.

q6X6DVN.png

bean breath,

What do you think of the Santino and Emma romance angle so far?
I'm constantly on the edge of my seat wondering "Will they or won't they?".

I don't like that Emma can't power walk.

I do like that Santino uses the Cobra to simulate an erection.

Most of all I enjoy that it angers Wrasslegaf Feminists (i.e. biggest perverts in the thread) Aiii and Ithil.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A few weeks back it was reported that people in the WWE aren't expecting that she'll ever return to the ring, due to her being unable to rehab from her injury. No one really noticed.

Oh no! I missed that :( Probably never? That's really freaking sad. She was amazing. :( and wonderful :( and I liked her matches.

A few weeks back it was reported that people in the WWE aren't expecting that she'll ever return to the ring, due to her being unable to rehab from her injury. No one really noticed.

It's a shame, because she really went under a big improvement as far as inring skills goes...

I hope she'll be alright, at least.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still think they'll resign Deeb eventually.

She's a great wrestler, and she can replace the loss of Kaitlyn's tracts of land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom