• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first i thought the live feed idea might have been dumb but now i actually like it a lot. Was going to start KOTR 94 but got hooked on the NXT special.

Kaladin

Fine...mods won't do anything about the unsanctioned Raw thread....use it if you want to. Go on and splinter the community discussion.

Omega

Banned
You guys always said NXT was good, but damn.

Just saw Cesaro vs Sami, one of the best matches I've seen in like two years

darkbanjo

The live channel is great. If they keep it varied enough it's exactly what I'm after, just a bunch of good wrestling to watch whenever I feel like it without having to decide exactly what to put on.

Nose Master

Are they making a Vita app? I don't have a smart phone, and I wanna rock old PPVs while I grind in ff14.

Also, they leavin the random boob shots in from old PPVs? Jaqueline(sp?) and the like.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny should pull a Vince and say that anyone who is caught talking to wcw talent posting in the OT thread is done for.

We're inclusive, we are all the wrestles. We're everything.

Then. Now. Forever.

No complaints here, everyone enjoy wrestling and bitch about it if you like, anywhere you want! WrassleGAF is best-GAF for a reason!

Dinokill

I saw the Kurt Angle vs Benoit Cage match for the 343840th time and I still think is the best cage match of all time. Amazing!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I saw the Kurt Angle vs Benoit Cage match for the 343840th time and I still think is the best cage match of all time. Amazing!

We should probably talk about cage matches.

What IS the best cage match of all time?

jred2k

Does HiaC count? If it's strictly cage matches I think it has to be something where escape was the only way to win. Can't stand the recent cage matches that basically renders the cage as something to throw a guy in to. Tag team cage matches suck, too, because escaping the cage completely fucks over your partner unless you both go at the same time.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So if we buy something we can't complain about it? Sounds like system warz.
Just caught this post, sorry for the late reply.

I don't think the "system wars" is an apt comparison, when it comes to gaming there is a fear/perception that it will affect revenue to fuck with your customer base. The thing is that WWE has a made a business out of not giving people what they want. Granted while you can't always give everyone what they want and there is always the lure of "maybe next time" that they dangle in front of their viewers on end. I just believe if there was ever a time to consider not giving them your money then it'd probably be now. I'm not saying that the network isn't a great deal, just consider the company's history is all.

styl3s

There is a cage match that for the life of me i can't remember the name. It had like 5-6 layers and it wasn't that shitty triple steel cage from late WCW this was like late 80s or early 90s. I feel like i remember it having more layers then that i but i clearly remember a ton of layers and crawling.

I know i am not fucking crazy and i will find this match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just caught this post, sorry for the late reply.

I don't think the "system wars" is an apt comparison, when it comes to gaming there is a fear/perception that it will affect revenue to fuck with your customer base. The thing is that WWE has a made a business out of not giving people what they want. Granted while you can't always give everyone what they want and there is always the lure of "maybe next time" that they dangle in front of their viewers on end. I just believe if there was ever a time to consider not giving them your money then it'd probably be now. I'm not saying that the network isn't a great deal, just consider the company's history is all.

Yeah, but...Vince is giving me what I want. The content! I'm drowning in it!

Does HiaC count? If it's strictly cage matches I think it has to be something where escape was the only way to win. Can't stand the recent cage matches that basically renders the cage as something to throw a guy in to. Tag team cage matches suck, too, because escaping the cage completely fucks over your partner unless you both go at the same time.

HiaC counts!

There is a cage match that for the life of me i can't remember the name. It had like 5-6 layers and it wasn't that shitty triple steel cage from late WCW this was like late 80s or early 90s. I feel like i remember it having more layers then that i but i clearly remember a ton of layers and crawling.

I know i am not fucking crazy and i will find this match.

Strobogo has seen that. It was HORRIBLE.

jmdajr

20140223_eplight_EC_ajeclusive_C-homepage.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you know what im talking about? I know i am not fucking crazy.

I remember seeing it like 20 years ago

There were a few 'stacked cage' matches and concepts in WCW. Some where you found new people on different levels, some with tunnels, it's weird. You're not crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom