• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought the rights to your movie, we can do what we want. Mr. Savage is on board and ready for his comeback role. He even suggested that he'd apply foundation in makeup to match your skintone, but we told him that would be highly inappropriate.

We have tried to find the actor who played Bulk in the US Version of 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' to play Sunflower, but he hasn't been answering his phone.

You son of a bitch. That's not how it works, read the contract. I'm Mary Poppins up in this bitch, I'll fuck up this movie so bad, they'll make another movie about it!

Sucks that they are wasting Brock on Taker, just so he can get buried and avenge his last feud with him. I remember around WM 20 that they planned for Brock vs Deadman Taker and Brock didn't want to job to him or something like that.

WM 30 would have been amazing if they gave Brock the title at the Rumble and Bryan won the Rumble setting up Brock vs Bryan as the payoff. Its the ultimate final boss fight. What could have been not only an epic match, but a fucking sick payoff.

Also is Brocks contract up after mania or will they have him job out to Tista?

My ideal mania card would have been

Wyatts vs Shield 2
Cena vs Taker
Bryan vs Brock (Title)
CM Punk vs HHH (only for Punk to go over)

Cant think of anything else

Scottify

I blame this thread for this purchase.
yfPgAnz.jpg

Toki767

That probably depends on whether tables and other crap are involved. I could see them possibly doing some pseudo-MMA fight.

I've been playing The Witcher. I'm sort of enjoying it, but I feel like at 20+ hours I should be near the end. I'm not - there's another 20 hours to go.

tm24

I beat Bravely Default, I've never loved a game so much then at about half way through hated the same game so much! I can't wait for the sequel

Luckily unlike games that do insane plot twists (HI Star Ocean 3 and your terrible terrible game killing plot twist), the game smoothly recovers itself after that. I don't have your friend code Sok!

Sokantish

Luckily unlike games that do insane plot twists (HI Star Ocean 3 and your terrible terrible game killing plot twist), the game smoothly recovers itself after that. I don't have your friend code Sok!

Yeah I felt alright with it by the end, my friend code is 2165-5820-9156

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao at these fucking punk marks

oooo you'd better not mess with us! fuck you.

Wrestling fans can so entitled. IV resigned myself to never seein punk in the squared circle. He was one of my favs from his ROH days. And I will miss him

Stop hanging on to the past. Chant for guys like cesaro, Bryan , reigns ,. Etc. tell Vince and co. Who YOU want to see .

But chant The name Of. A quitter , that will show them

mrboo001

Banned
I feel like next RAW isn't going to have nearly the impact the CM Marks are hoping it will. WWE will probably play it off as a barzzo land. Heck I doubt they'll even bring in Barrett.

XenoRaven

The Twitter stuff is pretty groan worthy, but at the same time, I really want to see the spectacle of an entire crowd vocalizing their discontent with the product. It's the only reason I'm going to watch on Monday. I can't wait.

Hasney

Wrestling fans can so entitled. IV resigned myself to never seein punk in the squared circle. He was one of my favs from his ROH days. And I will miss him

Stop hanging on to the past. Chant for guys like cesaro, Bryan , reigns ,. Etc. tell Vince and co. Who YOU want to see .

But chant The name Of. A quitter , that will show them

Drunk post? Either way, pretty sure entitled isn't the word though, just the current internet buzzword I guess.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Having someone come out pretending to be Punk would be perfect, considering he did the same when Jeff Hardy left (and it was AWESOME).

Either BNB with his music or a Punk impersonator would be beautiful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd let Ryback do it. Give him a wig, fake sideburns, steal all Punk's mannerisms and catchphrases, etc. Would fit well with his recent trolling of internet fans.

If he was smaller he could even make it to the ring with a hoodie and his boot covers, but I think Ryback is too big. Someone else who is short could pull it off. Keep the hoodie up, face down.

Hasney

The Twitter stuff is pretty groan worthy, but at the same time, I really want to see the spectacle of an entire crowd vocalizing their discontent with the product. It's the only reason I'm going to watch on Monday. I can't wait.

Yeah, same here. That last Raw fell so flat that I have no hype for Mania left. I'll probably catch the replay for a couple of matches here and there, but I now have so much wrasslin' at my fingertips that a mediocre looking Mania doesn't have to be the top of the priority list.

mrboo001

Banned
Be a mistake if they didn't haha I remember when Punk did it when he played Stone Colds music. If BNB did this to CM Punk marks I'd piss myself laughing as I already love the gimmick.

Oh yeah I'd love if he did it, but considering they didn't do it at the Rumble I won't be surprised if they didn't. Heck, probably just to piss off the smarks who are expecting it.

Striker

If he was smaller he could even make it to the ring with a hoodie and his boot covers, but I think Ryback is too big. Someone else who is short could pull it off. Keep the hoodie up, face down.
Seth Rollins makes most sense there, especially given his remarks off-screens that we saw.

Kaladin

You're all fooling yourselves if you think they're going to mention Punk on March 3rd. Either he shows up, or he's not on the show at all. Don't hype yourselves for something that won't happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only issue is that it needs to be someone who can benefit from doing it - I don't see many people who need some nuclear heat like that.

I feel like next RAW isn't going to have nearly the impact the CM Marks are hoping it will. WWE will probably play it off as a barzzo land. Heck I doubt they'll even bring in Barrett.

Its gonna be a fun RAW just in general due to the crowd. Its Chicago so they will entertain themselves even if the show is horrible. If im Vince I send out Bryan out first, then Cesaro next. Line them indy nerds up and send out one by one. Shitting on Batista segments have become some of my favorites especially monday's.

I LOVE DIS BUISNESS! (BOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo)

mrboo001

Banned
Its gonna be a fun RAW just in general due to the crowd. Its Chicago so they will entertain themselves even if the show is horrible. If im Vince I send out Bryan out first, then Cesaro next. Line them indy nerds up and send out one by one. Shitting on Batista segments have become some of my favorites especially monday's.

I LOVE DIS BUISNESS! (BOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo)

Hmm... that's a good plan. But part of me wants HHH to go out there and try to bury the crowd (bonus points without talking about Punk).

And yes, it is funny how badly Bootista bombed. I wonder if I should change my avatar to something like that.

Gorillaz

That would be hilarious if they do that on Monday.

It would definitely have to be a throw away star right now. Isn't ziggler in the doghouse because of his twitter? Maybe him..but that would be too harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom