• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

Batista could probably transition into an amazing heel by implying he intentionally forced Punk out. It'd totally work with that Chicago crowd too.

Sabucin

1.- Bo Dallas should lose his title tonight.
2.- Bo Dallas open the next monday Raw and he says that he is the best in the world.
3.- Inmediately sounds "Cult of Personality"
4.- Crows goes insane
5.- Bo starts to laugh and make fun of them because they were fooled.
6.- Massive heat confirmed.

Let it happen.

BO lieve guys

W07006.jpg

Hasney

On the plus side, if they're not planning to reference Punk at all, we should get some very speedy promos from Orton and Batista.

Axel and Del Rio come to mind
oh man. CoP hits, a hooded figure walks out, does the It's Clobbering Time stance, when suddenly
ENQQwX6.gif

I HAVE ARRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVED

INSTANT HEAT FOREVER
Put Corey Graves in a Best Since Day One shirt and send him out there.
just pretend he's Punk. have him go IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK, IN MY HOMETOWN OF CHICAGO!
Drunk post? Either way, pretty sure entitled isn't the word though, just the current internet buzzword I guess.
slight post

Rapstah

The Ascension should probably get a new song while they're at it so they don't have to stick with the most generic "epic" music in the history of stock music.

okayfrog

Banned
1.- Bo Dallas should lose his title tonight.
2.- Bo Dallas open the next monday Raw and he says that he is the best in the world.
3.- Inmediately sounds "Cult of Personality"
4.- Crows goes insane
5.- Bo starts to laugh and make fun of them because they were fooled.
6.- Massive heat confirmed.

Let it happen.

I love that except for 5.. That's not Bo. Bo should come out smiling and say something like, "I just thought you guys would love to hear the theme for your hometown hero once again! Hi, I'm Bo Dallas!"

Rapstah

Can someone explain The Ascension to me, I don't get the gimmick.

They're the fourth or fifth incarnation of the vague idea of a "dark" tag team containing Connor O'Brian. A month ago they got over because Konnor [sic] says "yah" when he hits people and the NXT audience thinks that's more fun then their matches, so they've chanted that for every single match of theirs since then.

Pavaloo

Man I can't take Ascension seriously at all because their physiques are so flabby. Like Conor O'Brien (LOL) would probably look like the beast he's trying to portray if he had a smaller bf %

Kaladin

The Ascension:

Creative #1: "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we took a tag team and gave them The Undertaker's look and entrance?"

Creative #2: "No, Triple H warned us against gimmick infringement."

Creative #3: "What if we made them look similar, like his disciples or something, but totally unrelated."

Creative #1 + 2: "Yeah." "That could work."

Rapstah

Aiden English is for real.
Rehwoldt was born in Chicago, where he developed an interest in acting at an early age. By the age of 20, he had appeared in over 20 stage productions. Rehwoldt studied acting (with a focus on stage combat) at Columbia College Chicago, graduating in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts.[2]
I would never have guessed in a thousand years that wasn't 100% a gimmick.

Downhome

This been posted yet?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/27/wwe-big-daddy-v-cremated-viscera-wife-giving-away-ashes

Ex-WWE Superstar Big Daddy V's body was cremated earlier this week ... and his widow has slightly eerie plans for the ashes ... TMZ has learned.

Cassandra Frazier tells TMZ ... the ashes of her husband Viscera -- a.k.a. Nelson Frazier Jr. -- will be put into 500 pendants and placed on necklaces, and then she's going to gift them to his loved ones.

Cassandra says for now she's storing BDV's ashes in an urn at home until their she's ready to hand out the keepsakes.

As we previously reported ... BDV died of a heart attack earlier this month.

0227-wwe-wrestling-urn-2.jpg

Jamie OD

Can someone explain The Ascension to me, I don't get the gimmick.

Generic supernatural tag team. Imagine a 14 year old trying to write promos for Ministry of Darkness era Undertaker, that's what their promos are like. Just vague, empty prophecies that make no sense.

I'm fine with them being NXT's unbeatable tag team for now. There are no other teams to challenge them and I like to imagine jobbers entering the locker room all excited to wrestle until they find out The Ascension are their opponents for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom