• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont like the idea of pushing NXT like a show that matters, I dont want Paige to only be seen there, bring her up already!

Emma looks stupid on Raw doing her stupid dance and the fans not doing it, the fans are sick of Fandagoing they aint doing that
Zapping arms bullcrap she does.
ibsKF99kflhGWx.gif

Yeah I reckon Bo will retain then drop it to Zayn later.

Paige will definitely retain as Emma's moved up.

Cesaro should beat Zayn but it could go either way.

We'll get a shitty Ascension squash as well, Graves will probably make an appearance and hopefully, hopefully, Kalisto & Soloman Crowe might show up.
Zayn should totally beat Cesaro, given the story and the fact that he's 1-2 right now. Cesaro will be fine if the match is a barn burner

Vylash

Bo's gimmick literally will not work on the main roster unless they put the world title on him and shove him down everyone's throats, which of course they will not do, they could've just put the world title on him before the dumbass merge but that's out the window

They should go full get this guy a fucking manager so he doesn't have to talk.
Guys like Neville are why managers are so valuable and why WWE is stupid for more putting more emphasis on them

Showaddy

NXT is a pocket universe, If it doesn't happen on Raw or PPV, it doesn't matter.

A loss won't hurt Cesaro, though. Zayn has been great as a scrappy underdog, and an event like this is the perfect spot for a payoff to that.

ArRIVAL results probably won't even be discussed on the main shows. Cole and JBL will have a couple of lines about what a good show it was and how Cesaro was in a great match and that's it.

True enough about how separate the universe it. And if they put on another MOTY candidate a loss won't Cesaro at all.

Toki767

Bo's gimmick literally will not work on the main roster unless they put the world title on him and shove him down everyone's throats, which of course they will not do, they could've just put the world title on him before the dumbass merge but that's out the window

Guys like Neville are why managers are so valuable and why WWE is stupid for more putting more emphasis on them

They could put the IC title on him though. It's how The Rock got hated originally. Granted, the IC title doesn't mean anything today so yeah, I see your point.

The Power and The Glory were pretty good, actually. They definitely would have been tag champs a year later or maybe 3 years earlier. Really good example of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

High Energy was fun while it lasted. Koko was massively wasted as an actual in ring talent in the WWF.

If we're talking about terrible tag teams, there is one that stands out: The Harris Brothers. Dudes somehow managed to have runs in WWE, WCW, ECW, and TNA despite having no talent. All because they were big twins.

Power and Glory was a jobber paired up with a broken down Hercules.

High Energy was just one of those "well we have nothing for Owen or Koko so let's throw them together as a tag team"

"Wye aye. I canney believe I'm NXT champion and I'm gannan doon toon for a few Newkie Broons now."

Main event promos.

Adrian Neville - The Man Gravity Forgot... as he spent his childhood working down the pits. He's just a common everyday man who flies like an angel and drinks like a bastard.

"How man, am ganna smash ya heed in till ya deed!"

XShagrath

As I was leaving work today, I walked by the on-campus Starbucks and saw Solomon Crowe ordering a tea. Hoping maybe he'll have a dark match or be on the pre-show tonight.

I'd love to see the Cruiserweight and TV titles make a return! I wish there was a way to bring the Hardcore title back but in the PG era such a thing would be impossible.

But it seems the E is moving in a direction of less titles

McNei1y

Yes tournaments are awesome . Look at king of trios, BOLA or G1-climax.

That or bring the deadly game tournament back

If they had the entire tournament in one PPV like they did in the 90s/00s then it'd be cool. All of those matches. They'd probably last like 3-5 minutes or maybe 7-10 depending on the wrestlers but I think we could see some cool spots involved.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I'd love to see the Cruiserweight and TV titles make a return! I wish there was a way to bring the Hardcore title back but in the PG era such a thing would be impossible.

But it seems the E is moving in a direction of less titles

They should bring back the Hardcore Title, and with the 24/7 rule. Then they can have it randomly change hands on the Network's live stream.

Actually, I think we already made a WrassleGAF movie with Fred Savage playing you. I seem to recall having that conversation, and declaring Fred Savage's comeback. Unless that was a dream.

Finished Mania 17 on the network. I was very happy to find that "My Way" was intact for the theme and the promo. That promos is so good but I wish the Debra nonsense would get edited from it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We lost Htown to a ban as well. Don't badmouth the 3DS folks.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hashtag bringbackpunk. Are these jokers kidding? The guy fucking quit, he wasn't fired and they have FUCK ALL choice in bringing him back. He wanted out, he is out.

Jesus Christ, fuck off with your hash tag. Ugh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hashtag bringbackpunk. Are these jokers kidding? The guy fucking quit, he wasn't fired and they have FUCK ALL choice in bringing him back. He wanted out, he is out.

Never mind all the people that get fucked over in a situation like that. The good workers. Kane is probably really upset he didn't get to do that program with Punk and now has a half-baked, illogical Bryan feud.

What Rumble was it when Beth roughed up Punk?

I believe 2010. Might be 2011 but I'm confident it's 2010.

Goddam when is The E going to release the Renee Young photoshoot. I've been on edge for two fucking weeks. Brahs bout to discover her and Paige....

Vylash

I'm willing to accept the Punk chants if they put over Emma and chant "we want Bailey!"

Sokantish

I beat Bravely Default, I've never loved a game so much then at about half way through hated the same game so much! I can't wait for the sequel

WHAT?! I'm not white! No whitewashing allowed!! No 21 up in this bitch!

We bought the rights to your movie, we can do what we want. Mr. Savage is on board and ready for his comeback role. He even suggested that he'd apply foundation in makeup to match your skintone, but we told him that would be highly inappropriate.

We have tried to find the actor who played Bulk in the US Version of 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' to play Sunflower, but he hasn't been answering his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom