• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Get beat up.
f1BEOeI.jpg

Magazine cover. Bam.

No one envies Stardom PR right now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friends, I think you're underselling Bret Hart in the Octagon.

and Meng would kill everyone anyways. Which is more of a foreign market.

So bean breath, what do you think Cena should do now? After all, he's rightfully been denied a shot at the US Title since he gave up at Fastlane. Personally, I think he should hang up his sneakers.

So bean breath, what do you think Cena should do now? After all, he's rightfully been denied a shot at the US Title since he gave up at Fastlane. Personally, I think he should hang up his sneakers.

Interfere in every match Rusev has and make his life a living hell until he has no choice but to give Cena a rematch.

Not got round to watching Fastlane yet. Was it worthwhile?

Something else I've been thinking about is what do you think they can do next with Sandow once the whole Miz feud is over? Have him dye his beard and become Sandust to hang around with Cody again? I'd really love to see him used properly as I think he's got talent.in ring and on mic so I'd hate to see him released while snorefests like Orton and Seamus are around.

Also
NXT Diva says "I can't wait to join the main roster!"
62PhX0G.gif

I wish for Sting all these years, now the fact that we're getting a PPV card with Sting and Undertaker on it but they're not even wrestling each other has really hit home and I just feel sad.

Also it annoys me they couldn't even give D-Bry a finisher kick out at the PPV, the whole company is just a sacrifice to make Reigns look strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom