• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Best thing about rude is that is real neame is Richard Rood.

Best thing? C'mooonnn.

And that reminds me of Ricky Steamboat's name being Ric(k) Blood.

"Okay, Ricky, you want to be a wrestler, huh? What's your last name?"

"Blood."

"Wow! That's pretty bad-a. Buuut, we're gonna go with Steamboat instead, kid."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Best thing? C'mooonnn.

And that reminds me of Ricky Steamboat's name being Ric(k) Blood.

"Okay, Ricky, you want to be a wrestler, huh? What's your last name?"

"Blood."

"Wow! That's pretty bad-a. Buuut, we're gonna go with Steamboat instead, kid."

Could you believe this face as Rick Blood?
$T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd91vBQZhupP5Vg~~60_35.JPG

I know I couldn't.
Vincent Kennedy McMahon is CREATIVE.

Eh, he seems pretty unimaginative to me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He has an interview with Masa Saito where he shits on the WWF title more too. Karma for Flair shitting on the WCW title.

Bowser

As for the SD spoilers,
if Bryan can be the Nakamura of the WWE, I'm all for it. I'd love a Bryan/Ambrose extended feud over the IC title. Why not? It's clear Bryan isn't in WWE's plan as a main event player, so if he can take the IC title into his own universe and have solid feuds with Ambrose, Barrett, Ziggler, and the like, fuck it. Let's do it. Shit, have Cena win the US title, and have them hold the mid card belts until next Mania and do a unification match.

As for the SD spoilers,
if Bryan can be the Nakamura of the WWE, I'm all for it. I'd love a Bryan/Ambrose extended feud over the IC title. Why not? It's clear Bryan isn't in WWE's plan as a main event player, so if he can take the IC title into his own universe and have solid feuds with Ambrose, Barrett, Ziggler, and the like, fuck it. Let's do it. Shit, have Cena win the US title, and have them hold the mid card belts until next Mania and do a unification match.

They can do that thing NJPW does where
midcard belts can main event a PPV. Only here it's because Cena's holding one, and so Reigns doesn't have to carry a PPV

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Didn't benoit, Eddie, rey or any other "smaller" world champion get their 1 Wrestlemania moment only to lose their title shortly after (usually summerslam) and then just get relegated back to IC titles and whatnot? It's par for the course right?

oh wow, I forgot NJPW brought in Wes Brisco for a short run. I gotta watch this match. Not the singles match, though, because my time isn't that valueless

Vylash

More on Xavier Woods Not Being Used On Last Night's WWE Raw, More To The Situation?

Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that there was "more to the story," although he doesn't know what the story is.

"The story is ongoing and still in progress," Meltzer said. "I don't think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled... But something happened, but what that is, I do not know."

Meltzer also noted that he doesn't think that the WrestleMania pre show is in jeopardy at all, but that there "is an unanswered question, and I don't know what it is right now."

You can listen to the full episode (subscription required) at F4WOnline.com by clicking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom