• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Roman likes the Doobie Brothers.

Who doesn't? "What A Fool Believes", "Minute by Minute", "China Grove", "Taken It To the Streets"....

I want to create a Spotify playlist of some jams like the Doobies, Hall and Oates, Bill LaBounty,...but Spotify has like zero Bob Seger music. What the fuck kind of shit is that? I need some Hollywood Nights.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if I want to rock:

A) Classic Cena
B) Reigns
C) Sheamus
D) Sheamus, Finn, Becky, Irish Pride
E) Smokey Dogg
F) a portrait of Karl Marx shopped to look like a fedora-wearing neckbeard with the caption: Smarx

E or F.

Don't believe that rumor at all. How are they gonna be disappointed that he was on gear. No shit. Brock won't give a fuck either.

The idea that Brock would be outraged because of his "image" is the hilarious part. He's mostly likely going to go to the UFC to fight a guy on juice. What does he care?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who doesn't? "What A Fool Believes", "Minute by Minute", "China Grove", "Taken It To the Streets"....

I want to create a Spotify playlist of some jams like the Doobies, Hall and Oates, Bill LaBounty,...but Spotify has like zero Bob Seger music. What the fuck kind of shit is that? I need some Hollywood Nights.

Their Peter Gabriel selection is shitty too.

But it's cool, they got 38 Special.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If he makes the A's roster. I can't even count how many times I've flip flopped between The Giants and Oakland in my lifetime :(

I'm surprised you remember the Zito era.

What about Chuck Zito?
ZUbwhWp.gif

Hasney

In the tiny chance those rumors are real, I really hope it was cocaine and these Reigns promos turn out to be coked out. Would just crack me up.

if you're wrong and Reigns is in the main event still, you'll have to wear an avatar of my choosing for the rest of the year

no I know reigns will be main event

more so the rumor being true that reigns failed a drug test

and lesnar walked out last night cause of it

i know that the main event wont be changing even if this is true

also i love my avatr idk abotu a year

I know that Reigns rumor isn't true because it would be something I would like. Not because of Reigns failing, he'll do that soon enough, but because I like when shit obviously doesn't go the WWE's way.

Vince has known about drug failures before and held suspensions until after ppvs. He's done it with at least R-Truth and Jack Swagger in recent years. I can believe the Reigns failure since he looks like he smokes a lot of weed with those faces he makes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
no I know reigns will be main event

more so the rumor being true that reigns failed a drug test

and lesnar walked out last night cause of it

i know that the main event wont be changing even if this is true

also i love my avatr idk abotu a year

Don't quit, you made the offer. Follow up on it.

Homeboy Over Here stands to inherit a cool quarter of a million dollars, if his thread in the OT is to be believed. You think he's sweating having to wear an avatar for a year? Please. He can walk away from Goth Hank Hill anytime he wants with no ounce of remorse.

Believe that.

HA. The guy who posted that stuff deleted his account. If that's not an indication it isn't true, I don't know what is. Your dreams are dead Homeboy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That rumour was removed so clearly they were true and Vince had the mole killed.

WWE definitely has a hand in shaping Reddit's narrative. They removed any mention of Daniel Bryan being anti-vax, which is fucking insane. If it's just "weird wrasslin marks making up shit" they'd just let it float.

goddamn, Cure sent him packing

Homeboy Over Here stands to inherit a cool quarter of a million dollars, if his thread in the OT is to be believed. You think he's sweating having to wear an avatar for a year? Please. He can walk away from Goth Hank Hill anytime he wants with no ounce of remorse.

Believe that.

That could be Punk Hank Hill, or Metal Hank Hill, or even Thrash Metal Hank Hill, but not Goth Hank Hill. Jesus christ, man.
Friends.

I think arena rock sucks and is for nerds.

It's straight up Dad-rock tier. Most of it is shite

Hasney

Didn't benoit, Eddie, rey or any other "smaller" world champion get their 1 Wrestlemania moment only to lose their title shortly after (usually summerslam) and then just get relegated back to IC titles and whatnot? It's par for the course right?

Batista was actually about to drop the title back to Eddie just before he died.

HA. The guy who posted that stuff deleted his account. If that's not an indication it isn't true, I don't know what is. Your dreams are dead Homeboy.
I have a funny suspicion that you've been chastised for this behavior before, Serenewarfare. I'm on mobile so I can't do my usual muckraking but rest assured, I'm watching your a**. And when it involves my boy Roman Reigns? Hoo boy, that just gets my sah-moan blood boiling, baby girl.

The only reason Rey even got the title run he did was out of pity for Eddie's death. They were going to have Orton take his spot at WM completely until they decided to put the belt on him.

Hasney

Really, who is going to take that avatar bet when you see the avatars Cure uses. It's like how the commentators would put over feuding with Mankind. How do you hurt someone who likes pain?

I don't believe that. I know that was the narrative they put over when he died, but I don't believe it. Didn't then either. Steph had her work face on.

Possibly, I probably just want to believe, just like I believe in coked out Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom