• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Any of you motherfuckers wanna make a YEAR-LONG av bet, I'm game, but it depends on what we bettin

I have a funny suspicion that you've been chastised for this behavior before, Serenewarfare. I'm on mobile so I can't do my usual muckraking but rest assured, I'm watching your a**. And when it involves my boy Roman Reigns? Hoo boy, that just gets my sah-moan blood boiling, baby girl.
You'll just quit like Cena did.
Lol. No way in hell they are hitting 1K superkicks in 3 months.

No faith in your boys?

Hasney

Intervention_tvshow_screencap.jpg

Someone make that Vince's avatar if he loses. He needs it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let me sleep on it, but only eligible bettors are those who make over 10 posts per day.

Lesnar retains at Mania.

Let's do this?!

Vylash

I have a funny suspicion that you've been chastised for this behavior before, Serenewarfare. I'm on mobile so I can't do my usual muckraking but rest assured, I'm watching your a**. And when it involves my boy Roman Reigns? Hoo boy, that just gets my sah-moan blood boiling, baby girl.

it's not about serene's post, it's about the WAY serene posts, because by the time the post is done, we ain't gon' like serene anyway

believe that

Mania bets would be fun so there is a reason to look forward to the show, even if I'm not watching. If we went by honor system (outside of avatar bets) I think the highest wager I could make would be watching WWE for the rest of the year (including subscribing to the Network) but I'm not that thirsty for a rush.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mania bets would be fun so there is a reason to look forward to the show, even if I'm not watching. If we went by honor system (outside of avatar bets) I think the highest wager I could make would be watching WWE for the rest of the year (including subscribing to the Network) but I'm not that thirsty for a rush.

I also like the stakes in the whole "I will watch all of WWE's regular programming and PPVs for the rest of the year" bet.

Let me sleep on it, but only eligible bettors are those who make over 10 posts per day.

Lesnar retains at Mania.

Let's do this?!
Breh, don't make that bet. I'm a gambling ass motherfucker and I wouldn't make that bet.

WWE will stay the course. Reigns is taking that belt. It will be a Reign-y day in the bay. Believe that etc etc

I also like the stakes in the whole "I will watch all of WWE's regular programming and PPVs for the rest of the year" bet.

It's time to put up or shut up.

I like the idea of those complaining about WWE to stop watching and instead take up one or all major indie promotions for a year should Reigns win, if they don't already do that.

And if Lesnar wins then they have to stick with WWE for the rest of the year. Problem is they will do this regardless win or lose.

Alucard is a special case for certain. So I just straight up challenge him to give up everything wrestling related for a year, right here, right now, on this very day.

I like the idea of those complaining about WWE to stop watching and instead take up one or all major indie promotions for a year should Reigns win, if they don't already do that.

And if Lesnar wins then they have to stick with WWE for the rest of the year. Problem is they will do this regardless win or lose.

Alucard is a special case for certain. So I just straight up challenge him to give up everything wrestling related for a year, right here, right now, on this very day.

What's to stop him from just continuing to watch and not post about it?

Vylash

even better, i want Alucard to keep up with a different sport, i want weekly cricket reviews

One thing that doesn't make sense to me, other than the obvious of why Lesnar would care, is why WWE would even be testing Reigns right now. If Vince was so determined to go with him no matter what, why would he risk that on a test he doesn't have to give him

I remember they tested Cena before one of his matches with The Rock

bean did you ever finish miami vice?
Nope. I made it a bit into season 2 and stopped watching, then my Hulu plus free trial ran out.

I have access to the Hell Rey Network now and they show it plus they have this really long grindhouse style promo commercial for it that pretty much reads like your post about why you started watching it, which made me think you're nothing but a plagiarizing chump.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nope. I made it a bit into season 2 and stopped watching, then my Hulu plus free trial ran out.

I have access to the Hell Rey Network now and they show it plus they have this really long grindhouse style promo commercial for it that pretty much reads like your post about why you started watching it, which made me think you're nothing but a plagiarizing chump.

I'll see you and Hell Rey in court for slander.

scabro

holy fuck, blake and murphy have fucking nausea inducing faces

never put the camera that close to their heads again, christ.

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching Stang vs. Big Bubba Rogers, as Eric Bischoff tells me the results over at the "World Whining Federation"

Wrestling doesn't get much better than this.

Browny

Banned
Morning GAF... feels good to be free of the Breeze. Sadly I appear to have misplaced Bryan-face and Hogan-face.

So, NXT tonight then?

Toki767

I laughed at Vince tweeting the whole "We hear you. Keep watching." thing like that was pretty much the exact same thing HHH said about the Rumble and we're still here.

I guess Vince forgot to put the part where they said "We hear you. We don't care though. Keep watching."

Aiii

So not worth it
I laughed at Vince tweeting the whole "We hear you. Keep watching." thing like that was pretty much the exact same thing HHH said about the Rumble and we're still here.

I guess Vince forgot to put the part where they said "We hear you. We don't care though. Keep watching."

He's obviously talking about AJ vs. Steph with the "keep watching" comment.

Of course, he doesn't realise that it's not very inspiring that the only way for a woman to get a decent length match in a decent spot on a PPV is to have to work with Stephanie McMahon. Especially if you're gonna put Steph over, like they did with Brie.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's hard to call a match where everyone is bloody at the end 'fun', but by previous Jun Kasai violence matches, this one was pretty watchable. Nothing too extreme, and it was obviously a match to get the crowd pumped up. For once, Kasai and his partner Numazawa(who is inexplicably a hit with the ladies, balee dat) dish out most the punishment to Takahashi and Tsukamoto.
7nQAbT6.gif

Jaki has a very good talent for slapstick weapon shots.
tDRkB3L.gif

Kasai takes a german onto the thumbtacks and kicks out and even he's in disbelieg. And the commentator's laugh at Kasai's reaction.
ZmF6lSc.gif

And a decent little lariat from Kasai
bwwvuHI.gif

You can have a fun little death match without jumping off balconies and landing on razors.

As someone from New Zealand I have to laugh at The Bushwhackers stuff, didgeridoo sounds, all the 'they came from the outback' comments.... you do know New Zealand isn't Australia right?

Right??

Oh I forget who I'm talking about here, old man out of touch has no clue, news at 11.

Who is inducting them? Emma?? :|

Hasney

He's obviously talking about AJ vs. Steph with the "keep watching" comment.

Of course, he doesn't realise that it's not very inspiring that the only way for a woman to get a decent length match in a decent spot on a PPV is to have to work with Stephanie McMahon. Especially if you're gonna put Steph over, like they did with Brie.

The only thing that would remotely intrigue me about that match is if they'll put HHH out there at any point during it, or actually realise that would spark CM Punk chants.

As someone from New Zealand I have to laugh at The Bushwhackers stuff, didgeridoo sounds, all the 'they came from the outback' comments.... you do know New Zealand isn't Australia right?

Right??

Oh I forget who I'm talking about here, old man out of touch has no clue, news at 11.

Who is inducting them? Emma?? :|
Hugh Jackman.

Aiii

So not worth it
The only thing that would remotely intrigue me about that match is if they'll put HHH out there at any point during it, or actually realise that would spark CM Punk chants.

I think Steph can have a pretty entertaining match. The Brie vs. Steph match was pretty good, if you ignore the ending.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They're in there. The standard thing in BJW for fighting spirit has been replaced with breaking a tube over your head.

Aiii

So not worth it
As I'm watching this Nitro, and see you guys talking about The Zodiac, out comes THE BOOTY MAN.

Now what's really weird about this is that earlier they had The Renegade, which was literally a Ultimate Warrior rip-off (down to being introduced by Hogan by pretending he was going to introduce Warrior to WCW, only to swerve and bring in The Renegade), with the tassles from his arm and face paint and everything. And then here's Brutus Beefcake coming out in face paint, with tassles, as the Booty Man in a tag-team with Macho and Hulk against the Taskmaster, Flair and Double A, doing Hulk Hogan mannerisms.

WCW tried to make Warrior happen twice, failed both times. Then finally brought in the actual Warrior, failed at that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom