• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Brand new poster on Reddit who now has a deleted account started that one off.

So it's 100% true and I'd put the reputation of WRASSLENEWS on the line with it.

Related new Paige

tumblr_na25yd65Kz1rdoybjo1_500.png

Cagey

Banned
If Roman Reigns is geared up and the California Gaming and Athletic Commission won't take action, and the promoter is protecting Roman despite riding a bicycle for the past few months, that's clearly an unfair advantage going into Wrestlemania and the title bout with Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar is rightfully outraged at being forced to fight at such an unfair competitive disadvantage with his title, the winner's purse, and his reputation on the line.

Hasney

It's most likely BS, but I have always wondered if this actually goes on behind the scenes (the handwaving of failed tests for top stars)

Oh, we already know that happens. See: R-Truth & Jack Swagger going into important spots for the WWE then getting suspended.

JavyOO7

I'm pretty sure the Brock thing, if its even a thing, is that he wants more cash in his back pocket and WWE is not putting up their end of the bargain.

jmdajr

I'm pretty sure the Brock thing, if its even a thing, is that he wants more cash in his back pocket and WWE is not putting up their end of the bargain.

He's going Warrior on them. Except this time ain't no one going to go into the locker room to "break his legs"

But maybe we will see "The Self Destruction of Brock Lesnar" on DVD.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ducktales is lame.

My man. Why the fuck we talking about children's shows in here today? Did all of you sell out and produce a bunch of babies? Is this "old man gaf" now? For god's sake.

Hasney

My man. Why the fuck we talking about children's shows in here today? Did all of you sell out and produce a bunch of babies? Is this "old man gaf" now? For god's sake.

I understand that The Monday Night Raw, a show for children, gets quite a lot of discussion in here. I can understand why that has diversified into other products for children.

jmdajr

Well I'm almost 38 and have a kid. So sure, put me on the list and start the "sell out" chants. But really. I think it's more embarrassing admitting liking wrestling than Duck Tales.

dream

Data West and I are back with more ladies death match wrestling for you flippy floppy young bucks. Here's Shark Tsuchiya vs. Yoko Kusugi in a barbed wire cage match. Not as much blood as Boootaay likes from his joshi death matches, but some fantastic selling from the tiny babyface Yoko Kosugi, who gives us several hope spots in a match that really is a slaughter, with a couple of really great hory shit-u spots.

dream

Well I'm almost 38 and have a kid. So sure, put me on the list and start the "sell out" chants. But really. I think it's more embarrassing admitting liking wrestling than Duck Tales.

I agree with you. There is charm, nostalgia, and fun to Duck Tales. Pro wrestling is just trash.

dream

I've always wanted to rewatch Gargoyles to see if it was actually good or if it just tapped into some look at me im a deep angstsy kid thing that I must have had after listening to Downward Spiral.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just remaster and rerelease the Original Ducktales. Nothing is ever going to top it.

It's like making a new Jingle All The Way, who does that?!

jmdajr

Just remaster and rerelease the Original Ducktales. Nothing is ever going to top it.

It's like making a new Jingle All The Way, who does that?!

It could use some polish. But it's pretty cheap to own on DVD. Like 25 episodes per disc for 9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom