• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Star Trek TOS was such a huge part of my childhood, very sad to see Leonard Nimoy go but I am glad he had such a long and prosperous career and got to inspire and entertain millions. He'll be sorely missed.

Especially considering how much he used to smoke. I highly recommend his autobiography I Am Spock, audiobook form - he narrates it! It's very good.

GreedZen

Banned
W09148.jpg

That's fake right?

If it's real and Bryan is cool with it, then he must be the world's biggest cucumber in the biggest fridge. His seeming acquiescence to the push of Roman leaves him looking like a massive wasteman that deserves to get buried.

I hereby find Daniel Bryan guilty of being Vince's/WWE's biggest sycophant.
Sentence: TNA

Can I get some post-Fastlane / Mania season Friday Fave Fives FFS?

1. Rusev
2. Nikki Bella
3. Lesnar
4. Rollins
5. Harper

bbbbbbbbbonus Five

6. Ryback
7. Orton
8. Cesaro / Kidd
9. PTP
10. Big Show

Shiv47

Nimoy providing narration for the show In Search of... was a tv highlight of my youth. He made total bullshit sound plausible. That show would freak the shit out of me. RIP.

Can I get some post-Fastlane / Mania season Friday Fave Fives FFS?

1. The deliverer of bad news
2. The turner of the Cosmic Key who turned it too far
3. The Lunatic Fringe Maggle!
4. The Architect of a busted briefcase
5. THE BIG GUY!

Eternal true number 1: The Corporate monster in 2015
Eternal sucker: The Brian Kendrick who needed a 2 minute promo vid of him doing nothing but prancing like a berk in his ill fitting jacket to remind people who he actually was.
And meanwhile it's like Harper vanished off the face of the WWE universe, where is the other big guy?

Ok, smarks. It's your lucky day. Going to give away my top-5 billion-dollar angles for free:

5- Drew Carey and Kane are twins. Kane retires, Drew inherits the haunted mask.

4- John Stewart/Orton v/s Colbert/Rollins at Mania

3- NXT crossover event with main roster. Leads to NXT becoming a main product, instead off main roster minor league. Continued focus on dedicated fans.

2-Rebrand Reigns (The Mild Samoan) as Prince Roman, let him catch heat for being the privileged heir apparent to all wrestling that smarks already think he is.

1-AJ Punk <-- Actual billion dollar idea.

YOU SON OF A BITCH
!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ok, smarks. It's your lucky day. Going to give away my top-5 billion-dollar angles for free:

5- Drew Carey and Kane are twins. Kane retires, Drew inherits the haunted mask.

4- John Stewart/Orton v/s Colbert/Rollins at Mania

3- NXT crossover event with main roster. Leads to NXT becoming a main product, instead off main roster minor league. Continued focus on dedicated fans.

2-Rebrand Reigns (The Mild Samoan) as Prince Roman, let him catch heat for being the privileged heir apparent to all wrestling that smarks already think he is.

1-AJ Punk <-- Actual billion dollar idea.
I like all of these ideas minus no. 3.

Mr.Swag

Banned
1. Rusev
2. Seth Rollins
3. Renee Young
4. Nikki Bella (she stopped being annoying)
5. Brock Lesnar

Bottom two
Kane tied with Big Show.

Zach

1. Brass Ring Club
2. Renee Young
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Seth Rollins

Bonus Five:

6. Mizdow
7. Dean Ambrose
8. Bad News Barrett
9. Rusev
10. Paige

Man God

Non-Canon Member
1. John Cena - Love him or hate him, you have to respect him (in America!)
2. Russev - Number two because he took the coward's way out at Fastlane.
3. Reigns - Beliee Dat
4. Nikki Bella - She's the best but who will be left to fight her after she runs off Paige?
5. Kane - Still getting it done in 2015.

v0yce

1) Rollins
2) Lesnar
3) Kidd Cesaro
4) Rusev
5) Wyatt

Honorable mentions:
Mizdow
Axelmania!!!!! (This is actually my favorite thing right now)

Saw on the wrestling observer site that Rey is asking for $20K per indy show. I know he's a big star and will get people to turn out but that's gotta be rough on the guys there who are getting $50 to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom