• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottify

When did Devitt start using his body paint and such? I was watching NJPW on AXS last week, he wrestled Okada but he came to the ring sans paint riding on the shoulders of Bad Luck Fale. Was it during his tenure in NJPW or after he left?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When did Devitt start using his body paint and such? I was watching NJPW on AXS last week, he wrestled Okada but he came to the ring sans paint riding on the shoulders of Bad Luck Fale. Was it during his tenure in NJPW or after he left?

It was a few weeks before he left. Wrestle Kingdom 8 I believe.
1527050_631868870182125_1812761345_n.jpg

Watch the show that treats minorities with some dignity.

You'll have to find a 3rd show
Haha, I never understood the criticism about not having "minorites" in the show. Sure there's no major characters who are of color but it's not like it demeans anyone.

Pavaloo

If Brock is legit re-signing with the WWE then holy shit!

I don't he should lose at Mania. He needs to at least walk out of one Mania a champion now. If not two. Fuck it make everyone go for the US or Intercontinental title, Brock can reign supreme. That's not saying don't defend it - he can have 5 star GOAT matches with anybody in between.

I don't care if it's a triple threat at Mania + a MITB cash in (hell I'd almost prefer it this way), but Brock should come out on top.

There has been nothing like this ever and for that reason they need to keep it going.

Alucard

Banned
Teacher, I have a question. Why do fans complain online about distraction finishes and DQS as if they are something new to pro wrestling? Should every match have a clean finish like a happy endings massage parlor?

RP912

Banned
Man if WWE let Cesaro do some of his Chikara shit...sold out shirts and packed arenas with full blown asses in seats awaiting the Cesaro shuffle.

Scottify

Man if WWE let Cesaro do some of his Chikara shit...sold out shirts and packed arenas with full blown asses in seats awaiting the Cesaro shuffle.

Can you link any of his Chikara stuff? Or recommend any to search for? I had no idea he was in that company.

RP912

Banned
Little Caesar sucks :/

You wouldn't pay me in Steam codes to eat that teleporting to the bathroom pizza.

Now Dominoes is where its at!

RP912

Banned
I know it's Little Caesars.....but bacon wrapped pizza.....come on.

Sure it's bacon wrapped pizza but it's still Little Caesars. Last time I had a Little Caesars, it was the worst weekend of my life. Little Caesars and White castle burgers are the only things I would never eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom