• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of Havoc has to be the wrestler with the most appearances on Lucha Underground. Dude is getting paid consistently.

Del Rio adds a lot to the roster but I don't see him taking an L anytime soon and think Puma should stay as the focal point of the promotion. I'm also not a fan of them bringing in the AAA title before establishing their own.

Kaladin

April 8th NXT Spoiler:

* Big Cass and Enzo Amore vs. Shoot Nation's Angelo Dawkins and Sawyer Fulton is next. Blake and Murphy come out during the match to hit on Carmella. They give her flowers and leave. Big Cass gets upset, runs wild and sets up Enzo's splash for the win.

jred2k

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I watched Cool As Ice?

B-K3x4-IIAAWwG1.jpg

I think I'm a few minutes ahead but that Neville/Owens match was amazing, better than his match at Rival, I would have preferred if he hit Neville with multiple powerbombs to finish though.

Showaddy

Nah, that's probably
just a stepping stone match for Zayn vs Owens II. The classic move of giving a guy a similar opponent before the rematch.

Yeah.
Figured with Rhyno interrupting his promo on this weeks show they might have a match though. Balor seems like he'll have a feud with Breeze now that he's just gone over Itami.

somedevil

Yeah.
Figured with the promo on this weeks show they might have a match though. Balor seems like he'll have a feud with Breeze now that he's just gone over Itami.

Well,
they are doing Balor vs Owens on the final taping. I expect Breeze to interfere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look at it this way. bean breath is 17 peoples' FAVORITE poster. That's amazing.

Showaddy

Not sure if it counts as a spoiler but Adrian Neville hasn't been in the 2nd set of tapings at all so won't be on NXT for about 6 weeks. Looks like he's about to debut.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My 'anyone else' vote was for Verendus. I don't want anyone trying to take credit thinking I voted for them. I enjoy his positive outlook on the WWE against all odds. He overcomes the gaf cynicism every week.

My 'anyone else' vote was for Verendus. I don't want anyone trying to take credit thinking I voted for them. I enjoy his positive outlook on the WWE against all odds. He overcomes the gaf cynicism every week.
I probably would've voted "anyone else" option as well, but it would've been for stro

RIP

Or maybe for Beef. My favorite poster changes every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom