• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
yes, the kids like who they're told to like

that's why DB bully fans are so essential: to shake them out of their corporate brainwashed minds

#RejectReigns

Indeed, instead we need to brainwash them into only liking 5'7 to 6' sub 220 lb wrestlers who can do spiffy moves!

#Bryanation

Kaladin

NXT at Wrestlemania spoilers:

We don't have the dates confirmed but it looks like they will be airing live NXT matches from WrestleMania 31 Axxess for the week of March 28th.

Next NXT taping:

It was announced that the next tapings will take place on Thursday, April 23rd. We're waiting for confirmation on dates and will keep you updated.

the last 10 minutes of this week's Giant Bombcast is good stuff. Seeing casuals' reactions when exposed to pro wrestling's carny nature is always fun.

Sou Da

Why is the powerbombcast premium?

Better yet why can't I just pay for the stuff I want? Why do I have to sub to the whole thing?

Gorillaz

the last 10 minutes of this week's Giant Bombcast is good stuff. Seeing casuals' reactions when exposed to pro wrestling's carny nature is always fun.

Oh man, I just listened to this now. It was fantastic.

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/

Jeff: "I hate myself."

I like how Jeff's attitude of being cynical to gaming has now moved on to wrassling

edit: I feel that hulk "work yourself into a shoot" tweet would go perfectly with the GB talk

Kaladin

NXT Spoiler from March 18th:

* Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley is next. Riley got some offense in but Owens won with a powerbomb.

Wai ting brings the ratings

B-KcAYfIIAA8YAh.jpg

Kaladin

WWE interested in Samoa Joe

submitted 19 hours ago by MetsFan4Ever

I can confirm that there is at least a good amount of interest from Triple H in giving Samoa Joe a look. I've been told that Triple H is interested in giving Joe a run in NXT. Vince McMahon is however not so interested, but there might be a push within the next few weeks at giving Joe at least a tryout run. I haven't received word if Joe is even interested in coming to WWE / NXT.

I wish this guy hadn't reported on this.....given how wrong he is about everything.

Kaladin

April 1st NXT Spoiler:

* Tyler Breeze vs. Hideo Itami in a 2 of 3 Falls Match is next. Hideo wins the first fall after a kick. Breeze wins the second fall after Beauty Shot and using the referee as a distraction. Tyler then wins the final fall with a Beauty Shot. The last fall was said to be very good.

Also,

* Rhino squashed another unknown wrestler with a Gore. He cut a promo and said he's coming for the NXT Title.

Potential for Rhino vs Owens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom