• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saw on the wrestling observer site that Rey is asking for $20K per indy show. I know he's a big star and will get people to turn out but that's gotta be rough on the guys there who are getting $50 to work.

$20k.

Hey CZW let's cobble the money together and MAKE it be his retirement match, know what I mean?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
10986129_983933468292722_1642438304_n.jpg

at least we still got noelle

inb4 shameber

Queen Noelle is the truth doe. If I saw her in real life, I'd stare at her until she looked my way and then quickly turn away.

Scottify

Because Spock died :(

Yeah, as a massive Trek fan this one hit me hard. I have no idea how sad I'm going to be when Patrick Stewart eventually kicks the bucket :(

I feel like watching Wrath of Khan might be appropriate tonight

I thought about watching that as well but I'm just not sure if I want to yet.

Saw on the wrestling observer site that Rey is asking for $20K per indy show. I know he's a big star and will get people to turn out but that's gotta be rough on the guys there who are getting $50 to work.

Yikes. I wonder how many indie promotors have that kind of cash. I take it he's willing to work for a lot less in AAA and Lucha Underground.

Anth0ny

I was first exposed to Nimoy through the Simpsons. That monorail episode was a classic, and Nimoy's performance was hilarious, easily some of the best work by a celebrity guest. Wasn't until later that I really started getting into Trek and TOS. Of course, he was legendary in his role there, too.

:(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scott Norton's gonna be on Art of Wrestling. First time in a while that I'll be tuning in. Love that dude.

Verendus

Banned
Oh damn.

Now those posts make a lot more sense. I just skimmed over them, and didn't click on.

Friend Verendus, our Devil May Cry / WWE hybrid posts on gaming side was a fun time.

#WrassleGAFCrossAppeal
Indeed.

I feel a bit limited since I'm always in caricature mode though. I don't consider DMC4 bad, but I don't consider it good either. It does good things, but has enough flaws, that it's not as good as something like DMC1 or 3 when I first played them, which are both very memorable for me. It's an okay game is the best way I could describe it, where it's neither here nor there. DMC2 is a pretty poor game though, and I can't see it any other way.

RP912

Banned
They're missing three actually.

Star Trek (The reboot) Insurrection (Not worth watching unless for comedy purposes) and First Contact.

Well I have Star Trek reboot on my itunes *if I can remember the password*. I heard Insurrection was buttcheeks and damn I actually wanted to see First Contact.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Bryan being in a IC title match at Mania is an embarrassment and basically a fuck you to him direct from the WWE.

You're getting #RealityEra worked, Bobo, and it's a beautiful thing.

It is beautiful.

I mean, Cena's getting the US title and Bryan is probably getting the IC title. We've all wanted the titles to become relevant; giving them to the top two stars in the business is a pretty good way to make them relevant.

I think Rollins is almost certainly leaving WM the champ. I see one of two things

a) Reigns has Lesnar pinned / beats Lesnar and gets cashed in on. (I could see it where Reigns has Lesnar down, but Rollins cashes in before Reigns actually pins Lesnar, leaving Lesnar's mystique alive to a certain extent)

b) Heyman turns on Lesnar, sides with Reigns & the Authority, Reigns demolishes Lesnar via chair, Rollins waltzes in and cashes in, while Reigns hits Ambrose with a spear (for meeeeeggaaa heat) when Ambrose tries to interfere.

DMczaf

People still trying to think of exciting WM31 endings?

You fucking marks. It will end with Lesnar getting Superman Punched and Speared, pinned for the 1-2-3 and with Roman holding the belt high.

Predictable and boring, just like how Vince wants it.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
It is beautiful.

I mean, Cena's getting the US title and Bryan is probably getting the IC title. We've all wanted the titles to become relevant; giving them to the top two stars in the business is a pretty good way to make them relevant.

I think Rollins is almost certainly leaving WM the champ. I see one of two things

a) Reigns has Lesnar pinned / beats Lesnar and gets cashed in on. (I could see it where Reigns has Lesnar down, but Rollins cashes in before Reigns actually pins Lesnar, leaving Lesnar's mystique alive to a certain extent)

b) Heyman turns on Lesnar, sides with Reigns & the Authority, Reigns demolishes Lesnar via chair, Rollins waltzes in and cashes in, while Reigns hits Ambrose with a spear (for meeeeeggaaa heat) when Ambrose tries to interfere.
Or...

c) Heyman turns on Lesnar, sides with Reigns, Reigns wins. Seth comes out, taunts Reigns. SWERVE, Hey man hits Reigns with a chair, Seth cashes in, Future of WWE becomes the present.

tm24

Woo, PWG tonight. Gonna be fun. Taking my bro to his his first indy show.

World Championship Title Match
Roderick Strong (Champion) vs. Trevor Lee (Challenger)

Tag Team Match
Monster Mafia (Josh Alexander & Ethan Page) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Singles Match
Ricochet vs. Matt Sydal

Singles Match
Chris Hero vs. Drew Gulak

Tag Team Match
Beaver Boys (Alex Reynolds & John Silver) vs. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent?)

Singles Match
Cedric Alexander vs. Tommaso Ciampa

Singles Match
"Speedball" Mike Bailey vs. Biff Busick

Singles Match
ACH vs. AR Fox

Anth0ny

it's like people forget that the IC title = holder loses every single non-title match clean, which is like 90% of said wrestler's matches.

if bryan wins the IC title at mania he's losing to wyatt clean the next night in a non title match

Verendus

Banned

You fucking marks. It will end with Lesnar getting Superman Punched and Speared, pinned for the 1-2-3 and with Roman holding the belt high.

It's exciting.

This is the dawn of a new era. The Roman Reigns Era. The only thing missing is JR screaming, "The Reigns Era has begun!" That's a throwback to the Austin era has begun, you know. It's history.

Zach

Scott Norton's gonna be on Art of Wrestling. First time in a while that I'll be tuning in. Love that dude.

I'll listen. I'm subscribed and usually just delete stuff. Pretty sure I've only listened to Punk, Buddy Landel the other day (that guy, man...), and maybe one more that I'm not remembering.

xTOOLx

Tag Team Match
Monster Mafia (Josh Alexander & Ethan Page) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Singles Match
Ricochet vs. Matt Sydal

Singles Match

Tag Team Match
Beaver Boys (Alex Reynolds & John Silver) vs. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent?)

Singles Match

Singles Match

Singles Match
ACH vs. AR Fox

I'll be there too! This will be my second show. I'm glad I won't be standing this time around. This will be fun.

Tag Team Match

Singles Match
Ricochet vs. Matt Sydal

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Singles Match
ACH vs. AR Fox

Monster Mafia vs Young Bucks should be amazing.

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matth...-deleted-its-list-of-anniversary-ps4-winners/

Sony in Japan has accidentally deleted its list of all 123 winners of the company’s PlayStation 4 Anniversary Edition giveaway, meaning that those originally picked will miss out and the whole competition will be restarted. Sony offered its “deepest apologies” for the mix up.
Sony was not able to reverse its mistake. Between December and January, Japan customers who bought a PS3, PS4, a PS Vita or even a PS TV, were eligible to win a highly collectible Anniversary Edition PlayStation 4.

haha no way. If this is true... haha

Am I supposed to know who or what ACH is?

ACHiebold Peck!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So one of the matches for the "Hulk Hogan Appreciation Night" thing at MSG tonight is apparently Orton and Bryan vs Rollins and Kane.

Hm.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Would you like to make an avatar bet for a year?

Yep, Reigns is getting a long reign. I'm pretty sure Seth will lose when he cashes in the briefcase too.

Zach

Yep, Reigns is getting a long reign. I'm pretty sure Seth will lose when he cashes in the briefcase too.

I wouldn't mind seeing this. It would be entertaining in its own way. Reigns winning over Brock and then Seth cashing in and Reigns winning again in the same night. It would be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom