• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

I wouldn't mind seeing this. It would be entertaining in its own way. Reigns winning over Brock and then Seth cashing in and Reigns winning again in the same night. It would be entertaining.

Then they can make tons of stupid jokes relating to his name on commentary, it's perfect. If they don't already, anyway.

iMax

About that mainstream appeal...
iGmkxs7.png

I wouldn't mind seeing this. It would be entertaining in its own way. Reigns winning over Brock and then Seth cashing in and Reigns winning again in the same night. It would be entertaining.

Pretty sure it will happen. Either that or Seth tries to cash in the next night and Reigns wins again. Reigns is going to be champ at worst until Summerslam.

I would've used Battle Royale, what with it being a far superior movie that most definitely isn't for kids, but there isn't a BR simulator that allows for custom characters, so Hunger Games it is. Yes, I'm bored.

sR3NBSN.jpg

Day 1:

BYDdVMv.jpg

UyPgqQV.jpg

lTTmPVv.jpg

You asshole Titus!!

VKfMPoa.jpg

ISFn8RC.jpg

qMZ2ajZ.jpg

Night 1:

hR4NxX5.jpg

lol

pg3qZzp.jpg

TBFpY3y.jpg

Day 2:

Aw6FLEz.jpg

:*(

uV06hZ0.jpg

Good Guy Nocturnowl

Night 2:

y3w02pH.jpg

What an asshole...

yknofhV.jpg

Spared his life the day before, killed him the day after. Cold blooded jred2k.

yOy2UKx.jpg

Uh-oh

HxwmILF.jpg

:*(

Day 3:

pe1LC0M.jpg

Probably a mistake...

dsex9sH.jpg

Nooooooooooooo, friend Heel :*(

BeAiXiH.jpg

Night 3:

BB7Jzez.jpg

You fucking drunk murderous asshole!! Goddamnit.

Day 4:

tVlsLsJ.jpg

Woah, thinning out the numbers

p2CMljZ.jpg

lol, classic bean

Night 4:

6wIkog9.jpg

Damn...

iw1Gr5d.jpg

Awwww :)

8UViui1.jpg

3M44GFL.jpg

Fuck, Titus ain't playing.

Day 5:

Rsm4OSL.jpg

Night 5:

k2h0yzh.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

2Gl9A9C.jpg

Day 6:

AmZ2YxG.jpg

m5XfgX8.jpg

Z1ciFrl.jpg

s5Ou4x1.jpg

HySD1dd.jpg

Night 6:

YP1qUwa.jpg

N5QcpiB.jpg

Congrats Jamie! You win nothing but the pride of knowing you (virtually) beat 23 other WrassleGAF'ers in a fight to the (virtual) death. The final standings are as follows;

OYQiDjp.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Then Vince will send Reigns back in time to beat Bryan at WM 30, Cena & Batista at WM 21, Austin at 14, Michaels at 12, Bret at 10, Warrior at 6, Savage at 4 and Hogan at 3.

Never put anything past Vince!

Zach

I would've used Battle Royale, what with it being a far superior movie that most definitely isn't for kids, but there isn't a BR simulator that allows for custom characters, so Hunger Games it is. Yes, I'm bored.

I've never felt so left out in all my life.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL Boots - I'ver never seen or read the Hanger Games. What the shit is a Monkey Mutt?

Not sure if I'm happy or disappointed I wasn't selected to be one of the 23 WrassleGAFfers.

I've never felt so left out in all my life.

I just went backwards through the thread picking avatars with faces. Luchador, you should've posted more and Zach, your avi has no face. Cool album, though.

LOL Boots - I'ver never seen or read the Hanger Games. What the shit is a Monkey Mutt?

I haven't read or seen it either, all I know is it's pretty much a rip-off of Battle Royale, but google tells me a monkey mutt is a mutated monkey. Yeah.

jred2k

I just went backwards through the thread picking avatars with faces. Luchador, you should've posted more and Zach, your avi has no face. Cool album, though.

Poor BronsonLee will never be allowed to take part in the WrassleGAF Hunger Games.

He could always start using an avatar, though. Like this, for example:

Iwa-ms_logo.jpg

Verendus

Banned
14th?

I'm number one. Number one. That's all I am. Never gonna quit, never gonna give up. Can't stop, won't stop, will never stop.

Scottify

This just shows how diverse Wrassle-GAF is.

From pop to hunger games to philosphical gaf to fantasy booking. All opinions are welcome here

This just shows how diverse Wrassle-GAF is.

From pop gaf to hunger games gaf to philosphical gaf to fantasy booking gaf.

I'd start talking sports, indie development, guitars, sports books, etc but I'm not sure there's the cross appeal, so I fear the ratings hit.

bjork

Wrasslegaf Oregon Trail would be tops. But who are the 5 to embark on the trip?

Or top 3 for Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom