• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Crowe's tan looks absurd
tumblr_njzwddzoYG1rfrhmao1_540.png

So John Morrison's pretty awesome in LU. What're some of his WWE matches that're worth watching?

GLAD YOU ASKED, FRIEND.

Jeff Hardy vs. Jo Mo, Smackdown 2009

IC Match, Jo Mo vs. Rey Mysterio, 2009

John Morrison vs. Sheamus (three series, survivor series, King of the ring final, ladder match at TLC 2010)

John Morrison vs. The Miz falls count anywhere (Jan 2011 - match convinced me he could have a good match with a cripple)

John Morrison vs. The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan Submissions Count Anywhere (Hell in a Cell 2010).

I'd have to find his best match against punk but I think it was on smackdown in 2009 as well. Basically he was on fire on SD in 2009, Morrison chants weren't unheard of and supposedly some old writer went on record saying he was pulling the highest segments.. Then he had forever feuds with Ziggler and McIntrye which were kind of weak.

I'm a mark, but the guy was an EXTREMELY underrated talent imo. Finisher aside he was a workhorse and even had a pretty damn good series with Swagger when he first won the WHC. I hope he comes back to WWE one day but he said on Jericho's podcast that it really rubbed him the wrong way that they rushed him back from his neck injury just to do fuck all back in 2011 when he left.

Will hunt down links for ya later

And here's where my stock among Wrasslegaffers plummets :]

Hell JoMo had a pretty decent match with new nexus otunga on a random raw in the lead up to that Elimination Chamber match that year. Busted out a sweet double leg takedown.

somedevil

I hope this means that they are planning to send Balor up to the main roster. He's ready. He's been ready. Do it.

I'm not so sure because from the Spoilers Tyler Breeze calls him out so he might not be done yet. It seems the likely call ups are Neville who is not on the next 7 tapings and Charlotte are getting the call ups

Also, they done 8 tapings but need 10 to get to the next taping. So I wonder if the other two will be made up from the shows in Ohio and matches they do at Wrestlemania weekend. It also seems the next special is not till May 20 or 27.

I haven't read the spoilers yet, but I probably will because I am weak-willed. I fully expect Rhyno to cost Finn in his match against Owens. And I fully expect to hate it if/when it happens.

Edit: Read the spoilers. Pleasantly surprised.

Disappointed that Owens beat Balor, but I completely expected it. Balor will almost certainly be on the main roster post-Mania, and Owens/Zayn isn't done yet.

jred2k

I haven't read the spoilers yet, but I probably will because I am weak-willed. I fully expect Rhyno to cost Finn in his match against Owens. And I fully expect to hate it if/when it happens.

Four minutes between post and edit. Thats weak will on another level.

Thorakai

So what you are saying is Owens takes out Rhyno and Finn at the same time.

I dig it.

[...I haven't read the spoilers.]

Four minutes between post and edit. Thats weak will on another level.

Eh, I always end up looking at the big news. Majority of the time I don't look at the detailed week-to-week stuff. And I still haven't. Also nothing happened that I didn't expect other than
Sami beating Rhyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom