• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

I already do.
I visit gaming side like once every two months.

fall1.gif

When Seth Rollins cut off Dolph Ziggler and told him his career was a joke, was that a "shoot"? Ziggler seemed legit shook for a moment afterward.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How weird must it be to hear your mayor in 1993 doing play by play commentary on pro wrestling?

And I'm such an Austin mark that I wish there was a reality where Stunnin' Steve became WCW champion and WCW kept its current direction while Real Ass Stone Cold tore it up in WWF 1996 to 1997.

Cagey

Banned
Yeah me too. It makes me wonder if there's legitimate animosity between the two.

Credible insider sources are reporting that Rollins has heat backstage with the boys after shooting on Ziggler and burying him. Sources are saying that Rollins, upon entering gorilla, was confronted by both the babyfaces and heels in the locker room and brought into wrestler's court for an airing of grievances. Word has it that Rollins still has heat from management for his prior social media miscues, however Rollins is over as a heel with the marks, and could avoid future endeavoring.

I don't think it's that farfetched. Look at how long Ziggy has been with the company compared to Rollins and yet their career accomplishments are nearly identical. All because Rollins is one of Triple H's boys and Dolph isn't.

Fox318

How weird must it be to hear your mayor in 1993 doing play by play commentary on pro wrestling?

And I'm such an Austin mark that I wish there was a reality where Stunnin' Steve became WCW champion and WCW kept its current direction while Real Ass Stone Cold tore it up in WWF 1996 to 1997.

We will never have Real ass Stone Cold vs Stunnin' Steve

what a match that could have been.

Sid Vicious
+Great look
+Only knew a couple moves. Not a great wrestler but did those couple of moves really well.
+Stupid nonsensical promos

Roman Reigns
+Great look(not really)
+Only knew a couple moves. Not a great wrestler but did those couple of moves really well.
+Stupid nonsensical promos

The only difference is that Sid got cheered when he was in the rumble and Roman got booed.

And Sid is more endearing and more physically imposing than this 'reality era giant.'
As someone experiencing Sid for the first time on a weekly basis in the form of 1997 wwf, I would definitely say Sid is more fun to watch that Roman Reigns. Also, his promos were at least insane and incoherent , instead of coherent but embarrassing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know Iizuka's history, but I would assume Steinerized means getting your neck broken by an unsafe head drop.

tumblr_njuks4gCZj1tx8dnyo3_250.gif

He's broken far less necks than AJ Styles or spines than Vader.

You're going to get beaten up by the Steiners. But you're also going to get beaten up by the SST, the Faces of Fear, Williams & Gordy, Shinya Hashimoto, or just about anyone else. I've never heard of Scott or Rick ending someone's career.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I disliked Sid a lot. He was two note at best. He could do an awesome chokeslam and powerbomb and that was it. Dreaded seeing him on tv.

Vader was ten times the crazy yelling THE MAN monster that Sid was.

Zach

I disliked Sid a lot. He was two note at best. He could do an awesome chokeslam and powerbomb and that was it. Dreaded seeing him on tv.

Vader was ten times the crazy yelling THE MAN monster that Sid was.

Oh, Vader was a million times more impressive in the ring... but Sid had a better look -- and I loved WCW Vader's look!

Man, those guys were cool.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So is heel Bret Hart considered good? I just cleared wm 13 and I'm moving on and I believe Bret goes full heel now right?

You must have missed that Hart/Austin is wrasslegaf's favorite feud of all time.
Oh, Vader was a million times more impressive in the ring... but Sid had a better look -- and I loved WCW Vader's look!

Man, those guys were cool.

They were the Masters(of the Powerbomb)

I was watching some 2002 WWE this week and Lesnar was getting the old 'Goldberg' chants. I can't tell if they're mocking him, or wishing for Goldberg to come down and destroy Lesnar. I'm starting to think that Lesnar was born 280lbs of beast though, guy is a monster even in his early 20s.

TraBuch

Banned
So apparently in real life, Son of Havoc is straight edge. Know what that means? Lucha Underground Straight Edge Society incoming.

I think Bryan heel turn would be awesome, but he really has to have his heart in it, and be a real jerk, and a dick. Get Rollins type heat.

Rollins is the best heel I have seen in years, because he is a coward that exudes self confidence. , and doesn't try to be a cool heel.

I think Bryan heel turn would be awesome, but he really has to have his heart in it, and be a real jerk, and a dick. Get Rollins type heat.

Rollins is the best heel I have seen in years, because he is a coward that exudes self confidence. , and doesn't try to be a cool heel.

What? yes he does, literally every heel does.

He is just also a coward

Sephzilla

Rollins strikes me more as a cocky heel instead of a "i'm trying to be cool" heel. Like, I see more of Ric Flair heel in him than I see Kevin Nash heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom