• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally don't think Reigns will win at Mania. One way or another Reigns will NOT keep the belt even if he does win it - either the night of Mania or the night after, he's being relieved of it or Brock will be relieved of it.

That MITB case is there for a reason, friends. Putting Brock back into Chase Mode would be dope.

Brock beats Roman at Mania
RAW the next night Bryan calls out Brock. They have a match (doesn't even have to be for the title). Half way in Roman comes out to watch. Bryan is about to win and Roman gets pissed off that Bryan is doing what he couldn't. Roman spears Bryan causing a dq. Roman continues to beat both Bryan and Brock.
The Authority come out.
Seth Rollins cash in.
Triple HHH and Reigns shake hands

Sephzilla

Friends, I'm open to any and all Wrestlemania OT suggestions. My own personal idea right now is |OT| Sometimes Dreams Really Don't Come True

Cagey

Banned
Well the plates on the belts are round. Perhaps this is a turning point.

W06543.jpg
http://shop.wwe.com/WWE-Tag-Team-Ch..._W06543_color=No Color&start=54&cgid=pendants

Heel

Outside of LAW Radio having the nerve to hang up on a little boy whose mother had cancer last night, their guest Dave Meltzer, likely upset that his "insider information" about Daniel didn't come to fruition, said that Roman will never have a better match than he did last night. How the frick can you say that man has peaked? This is clearly just the beginning of a career that's improving rapidly. What a shitbird comment that was.

Scottify

I wish that they gave tag teams proper names today. As much as I enjoy watching Cesaro & Kidd, I still would like them to have a proper name rather than just Cesaro & Kidd. Something like Swiss Roll or Kidd 'n' Play or Net Neutrality. I dunno, just something.

Browny

Banned
*crawls into WrassleGAF*

Evening all. I'm just recovering from 6 days of the most horrendous flu and chest infection, which has been rather shite to say the least. But still probably not as bad as the E's long term booking. I have managed to keep my spirits up by continuing to follow the great stories in the WrassleGAF Universe - shots of Punk's arse, broken faces and an attempted one-man hijack of the LAW have provided various levels of
Sports
Entertainment.

Friends, I'm open to any and all Wrestlemania OT suggestions

Wrestlemania |OT| It's Sunday Night, Get Some Sleep Instead
Wrestlemania |OT| Tonight Is The Night Before The Greatest Night In Our Sport

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Outside of LAW Radio having the nerve to hang up on a little boy whose mother had cancer last night, their guest Dave Meltzer, likely upset that his "insider information" about Daniel didn't come to fruition, said that Roman will never have a better match than he did last night. How the frick can you say that man has peaked? This is clearly just the beginning of a career that's improving rapidly. What a shitbird comment that was.

I'm ready for the fans to turn on Meltzer. It's about time they shake things up.

Especially after giving that 4 way tag 4 stars.

Bowser

I wish that they gave tag teams proper names today. As much as I enjoy watching Cesaro & Kidd, I still would like them to have a proper name rather than just Cesaro & Kidd. Something like Swiss Roll or Kidd 'n' Play or Net Neutrality. I dunno, just something.

They have a (unofficial) name:

front.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Reigns did impress me last night. He added some good moves to his routine. Had great facial reactions to the match. I think he could be Cena 2.0 if he learned how to cut a promo.

I bet they gave Kidd and Cesaro the tag titles just to spite the idiot who hacked Cesaro's twitter when they have the Usos win them back at Wrestlemania.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Those LAW shitbirds are not THE guys.

kiguel182

I wish WWE would give Cesaro and Kidd actual promo time and vignettes on RAW instead of putting that shit on the website or Smackdown. I mean you have 3 hours.

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;153365474 said:
I don't like to bash the titles (don't know why everyone was up sandman's ass) but these are overly wordy and kinda bad guys 8)

WrestleMania 31 |OT| BRRRRRRROCK LLLLLLLLLESNAR

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love it if our Wrestlemania thread didn't have an overly embarrassing mark title like some of the ones thrown out here.

Wrestlemania ►|OT| Take the Reins, We're Going To Crash
Wrestlemania ►|OT| Rock, Bryan, and Brock Attempt to Save This Crock

Imagine rusev vs brock

The match ends when the German commentary team from SummerSlam interferes and costs Rusev the match. Then it's revealed that Brock is actually the result of a secret Nazi super soldier project, and that they have returned to take over the WWE, forcing the USA (Reigns) and Russia (Rusev) to put aside their differences to vanquish the Nazis once and for all.

Sephzilla

I'd love it if our Wrestlemania thread didn't have an overly embarrassing mark title like some of the ones thrown out here.

Wrestlemania ►|OT| Take the Reins, We're Going To Crash
Wrestlemania ►|OT| Rock, Bryan, and Brock Attempt to Save This Crock

WrestleMania 31 |OT| Live from the Pontiac Silverdome
WrestleMania 31 |OT| We Need a Reigns Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom