• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

To all of you threatening my spot as the Mania OT thread poster.

You all can fight over Mania OT2. Because when Bryan is pinned by Shaemus clean as a whistle the main thread is going to go thermonuclear anyway.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Abyss wrote this poster
220px-WCWstarrcade1997poster.JPG

To all of you threatening my spot as the Mania OT thread poster.

You all can fight over Mania OT2. Because when Bryan is pinned by Shaemus clean as a whistle the main thread is going to go thermonuclear anyway.

Mods gonna ban more people in that thread than in all other threads the rest of the year

I'd prefer a regular title that isn't a passive aggressive snipe at WWE.

Wrestlemania OT - Will Roman end Brock's Reign?

Wrestlemania OT - Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns, Who Wins?
Wrestlemania OT - Can Roman Reigns finally win the Big One?
Wrestlemania OT - The WWE World Heavyweight Champion will be on the line, Tonight!

Alucard

Banned
Guys, right now...Kidd and Cesaro are one of the only reasons I'll fast forward through Raw tonight. I want a promo, I want slick fashion sense, and I want a tag team name.

The Brass Ring Club
The Masters of the Universe
Two Swingin' Cats

joelseph

Guys, right now...Kidd and Cesaro are one of the only reasons I'll fast forward through Raw tonight. I want a promo, I want slick fashion sense, and I want a tag team name.

The Brass Ring Club
Two Swingin' Cats

Rainbow Bridge

The Brass Ring Club
Two Swingin' Cats

Good luck getting literally any of those

MoosiferX

I asked you fine folks about a month ago whether or not I should be worried about my Puroresushop order not showing up and I was comforted and told Yottsume is probably just busy due to an influx of orders because of Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Well he hasn't posted anything on his Twitter, and hasn't been responding to e-mails from customers since January 5th-ish, and his website is still taking orders/money. I filed a Paypal claim as I spent about $600. It really appears that he's vanished. It's too bad and I hope he's okay, but that website needs to be taken down!

The website Voices of Wrestling dropped Puroresushop as an advertiser as I guess they were getting e-mails and tweets about Yottsume daily. o_O

Long story short, be careful about ordering anything from the website until the dude resurfaces!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Of course Tanahashi is a cat person.

He's also a Vita owner. And a Kamen Rider fan.

What I'm saying is don't leave your kids around 'Mr. IWGP'
I asked you fine folks about a month ago whether or not I should be worried about my Puroresushop.com order not showing up and I was comforted and told Yottsume is probably just busy due to an influx of orders because of Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Well he hasn't posted anything on his Twitter, and hasn't been responding to e-mails from customers since January 5th-ish, and his website is still taking orders/money. I filed a Paypal claim as I spent about $600. It really appears that he's vanished. It's too bad and I hope he's okay, but that website needs to be taken down!

The website Voices of Wrestling dropped the Puroresushop.com as an advertiser as I guess they were getting e-mails and tweets about Yottsume daily. o_O

Long story short, be careful about ordering anything from the website until the dude resurfaces!

'Jokes' online are the Yakuza got him. Which would be funny if I didn't think there was a chance of it being true.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I asked you fine folks about a month ago whether or not I should be worried about my Puroresushop order not showing up and I was comforted and told Yottsume is probably just busy due to an influx of orders because of Wrestle Kingdom 9.

The website Voices of Wrestling dropped Puroresushop as an advertiser as I guess they were getting e-mails and tweets about Yottsume daily. o_O

Holy shit, that's not good at all. He always seemed like a stand-up guy. Man...Here's hoping he didn't die or anything. And that you get your cash back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom