• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fez |OT| Vita/PS3/PS4

Chopper

Maybe they did, but maybe the network choked on it...
I would understand that joke if I could play the fucking game!

Edit: Ah, that's the Fish Tweet.

Still, I'm actually more pissed off than I thought I would be about having to wait for Sony to sort this out.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Waiting for a larger sale/most of the game to be forgotten before I double dip, so while I wait, I have a question for PS4FEZZERS:

Do they do anything with the lightbar/touch pad on this? I think I remember Blitworks teasing something with the light bar...
The lightbar changes color based on the color of the sky on the level you're currently, and it looks very nice.

-GJ-

WHY WOULDN'T THEY START WITH FEZ?!

There are some sickminded people working at the EU PSN department...

dK9Vm6m.gif

GeoramA

I can't believe this game had technical problems at one time. It plays flawless on the PS4. It's also the first game that has me using the DS4's wonderful dpad exclusively.

Kensuke

This isn't the first time this has happened. SCEE is truly atrocious with updates. At least let your customer's know what's going on.

Come on Sony you massive wankers! I don't think I've ever seen such a late update.

Two weeks ago, the update wasn't fully completed until Friday. Hopefully Fez will make it tomorrow; I really don't think anything else is coming tonight - a few bits of DLC and a free-to-play Vita game (the name of which escapes me) went up a few hours ago, but nothing since.

Tbh...Haven't spend much time with my Vita lately but I was very excited that FEZ would be released today. So....I'm refreshing the store every 2 minutes for about 2 hours and still no FEZ...getting kinda fed up with this bs.

I already had it on X360 but didn't play it a lot, once I arrived at the hidden puzzles I was kind of overwhelmed, plus lost in the game world.

Question : I kinda want to buy it again (cross buy and cross save PS4-vita is so good), but how accessible are the puzzles ? Like do I need to be reaaaaaally smart about them or perserverance will get me through ? Is there a FAQ or something that can just give me hints and not flat out the answer ?
Thanks !

Ive just started to pretend that the store updates a day later than its supposed to. I occasionally get games a day early that way.

Schryver

Do they do anything with the lightbar/touch pad on this? I think I remember Blitworks teasing something with the light bar...

Touch pad opens up the map. You can also swipe left/right to rotate the level but obviously the triggers or shoulder buttons are way better for that

camaropilot

I'll be buying this tonight but I wish I had more time to play it. It'll be my first time playing it since it hasn't been on any sony platforms until now. I want to get though Outlast and Infamous first... I need more free time haha

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Waiting for a larger sale/most of the game to be forgotten before I double dip, so while I wait, I have a question for PS4FEZZERS:

The lightbar addition is rather minor but kind of a nice touch. Basically, the color seems to change along with the time of day. At dusk, for instance, the light changes to an orange glow.

Kensuke

I can now find Fez in the EU online store. But when you click on it the page says it doesn't work. Can't find the game yet on Vita.

But it looks like it's being added now.

Edit: You can buy the PS3 version from the EU Store. The other versions still show an error.

Danlord

It briefly showed 4 results on the web page, without an add to basket option but now it's gone. at least it's happening :) waited long enough :p

Top Bottom