• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 11 |OT|

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
sneaky77 said:
Something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVOUWkYjDak all the skills are on the game menus I believe

no those are skill moves. Skilled Dribbling is a VP trait which you can unlock and it activates that close control dribble when you hold LT and RT.

I've since confirmed that you need to select the trait to perform that dribbling with your pro and there doesn't seem to be much more to it than being able to move around quicker and have closer control.

Can be useful, but would still love to see a youtube video of guys doing good stuff with it. Is less flashy than skill moves but potentially more powerful as you could wriggle your way through a crowd of players.

p.s. just scored a hat trick on pro ranked match, very few things more satisfying in online gaming :D

sneaky77

kaizoku said:
no those are skill moves. Skilled Dribbling is a VP trait which you can unlock and it activates that close control dribble when you hold LT and RT.

I've since confirmed that you need to select the trait to perform that dribbling with your pro and there doesn't seem to be much more to it than being able to move around quicker and have closer control.

Can be useful, but would still love to see a youtube video of guys doing good stuff with it. Is less flashy than skill moves but potentially more powerful as you could wriggle your way through a crowd of players.

p.s. just scored a hat trick on pro ranked match, very few things more satisfying in online gaming :D

yeah there is nothing special about close dribbling.. just close dribble for tight spaces.. lol

Me and my friends started a 42 game tournament. Lots of improvements in gameplay from FIFA 10, but I just wish I could rip a top corner shot from over 30 yards like in '10. I guess I need more practice :lol

agaru

@kaizoku:

From my personal experience, I find skilled dribbling (R2+L2) very effective in two scenarios:

(1) Posted this a few pages back:

I thought of sharing this; using skilled dribbling (R2+L2) can be very effective in exiting to open space in tight places while keeping the ball close to your feet. First, watch where the opponent player is pressing or running to and when he gets close enough, briefly hold R2 + L2 + left stick to open space. As soon as your guy exits release all those buttons and continue your jog or sprint. Here's an example:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/41234553

It works in any area of the pitch, especially in midfield and wings as long as you're jogging with the ball and your opponent is blindly pressing towards you.

I also noticed that players with the Dribbler specialty badge can do it with only a simple flick of the left stick to open space (without the need to hold R2 and L2) but it requires good timing.

(2) If your player is being covered/pressed from behind by an opponent and you want to dribble past that opponent by moving around his body in half a circle while your back is still facing him (kinda like a protective shield while you move). I'm probably talking gibberish here but this quick Paint diagram should explain it better:
qdFR6.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is be a pro broken? Because it feels broken, in fact it feels terrible :/, i cant help my team, we leak goals, are losing to teams 2 stars lower to us regularly AND even if i score goals i get a low ranking if we dont win, im at the end of calling it quits. It started off innocuous enough, im fine with losing, even losing games we should win because thats all part of the ebb and flow, but we are losing an insane amount of games and i have 0 control over it as a striker, even if i score goals, even if i take every possible chance we either lose or draw to far lesser teams because we cant defend. Moreso the number of penalties, fouls, red cards we give away and get is absurd, we have recieved 10 red cards in this half season and i have yet to see an opposition get one, penalties given 6.

This is Manchester U fucking Nited and we are 12th in the league losing games every week to fucking relegation candidates and its pissing me the hell off. Moreso than this if i reload an option file we lose the same games, again, without anything i can do to help, it feels like on some level the game is actively cheating and rather than producing the required "ill show them" attitude its making me seriously not want to play the game, games should never cheat like this and a gamer should never feel so powerless in so many games that he may aswell have been a spectator to watch his horse get shot in the head for being retarded.

/rant

But seriously this is turning into a fucking joke

sneaky77

Mr Cola said:
Is be a pro broken? Because it feels broken, in fact it feels terrible :/, i cant help my team, we leak goals, are losing to teams 2 stars lower to us regularly AND even if i score goals i get a low ranking if we dont win, im at the end of calling it quits. It started off innocuous enough, im fine with losing, even losing games we should win because thats all part of the ebb and flow, but we are losing an insane amount of games and i have 0 control over it as a striker, even if i score goals, even if i take every possible chance we either lose or draw to far lesser teams because we cant defend. Moreso the number of penalties, fouls, red cards we give away and get is absurd, we have recieved 10 red cards in this half season and i have yet to see an opposition get one, penalties given 6.

This is Manchester U fucking Nited and we are 12th in the league losing games every week to fucking relegation candidates and its pissing me the hell off. Moreso than this if i reload an option file we lose the same games, again, without anything i can do to help, it feels like on some level the game is actively cheating and rather than producing the required "ill show them" attitude its making me seriously not want to play the game, games should never cheat like this and a gamer should never feel so powerless in so many games that he may aswell have been a spectator to watch his horse get shot in the head for being retarded.

/rant

so you're mad, cause you just admitted your team can't defend...

ATF487

I'm getting sort of annoyed, a lot of times I pass the ball, hoping to get it to a certain player, and Fifa decides that someone else should make the run to it.

v4s220.jpg

2. wants to make a pass to 1. who is running down the sideline. 2. passes it, but Fifa says "hey 3. is close, he'll go and get it, despite the fact that he's running in the other direction and abandons the run that he should make."

part of it is me not putting enough juice on the pass, or being slightly off in my aim, but sometimes I don't get it. 2. is running in the direction of the ball and moving the play forward, if it's inbetween the two people, why does fifa think that 3. should go and get it?

this happens many times during a game, even with passes that are relatively accurate.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
sneaky77 said:
so you're mad, cause you just admitted your team can't defend...
Yes, whats wrong with that? Why should i have to play game after game where my defence, one of the best statistically in the world, leaks goals that i can literally do nothing to prevent, i think ive a reason to be pissed.

Put it this way, with one of the best defences in the world i could play a perfect game upfront and still lose most games.

Is that fair and balanced?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
it's so amazing to me that people still actually play the cpu. and this goes across literally every team sports series btw. kudos to that level of patience, i abandoned that about seven years ago and would never go back. clubs for life pretty much at this point.

kaizoku

Mr Cola said:

/rant

what difficulty are you playing BAP on? I can see it being extremely hard on world class or legendary..

you know you can influence your team mates right? Get AI to press, double tap up on the d-pad to play offside trap works wonders. and you start to make a big difference when you play well yourself. get in space, call for the ball at the right time, dispatch it nicely and just keep yourself and your team moving a long and controlling the game until you get a chance.

I've played it and early days when my guy sucked my team probably helped me win. But I was on pro not World class or legendary.

agaru

By the way, just found these skilled dribbling videos on youtube, thought they're interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/user/adsfking

AstroLad said:
it's so amazing to me that people still actually play the cpu. and this goes across literally every team sports series btw. kudos to that level of patience, i abandoned that about seven years ago and would never go back. clubs for life pretty much at this point.
Agreed. Playing the CPU is not as fun as playing human opponents. You also don't get to improve your play as much as when playing humans, because the CPU tends to play with certain tactics and styles that get old fast. Human vs. human has more randomness and excitement.

agaru

ATF487 said:
I'm getting sort of annoyed, a lot of times I pass the ball, hoping to get it to a certain player, and Fifa decides that someone else should make the run to it.

v4s220.jpg

2. wants to make a pass to 1. who is running down the sideline. 2. passes it, but Fifa says "hey 3. is close, he'll go and get it, despite the fact that he's running in the other direction and abandons the run that he should make."

part of it is me not putting enough juice on the pass, or being slightly off in my aim, but sometimes I don't get it. 2. is running in the direction of the ball and moving the play forward, if it's inbetween the two people, why does fifa think that 3. should go and get it?

this happens many times during a game, even with passes that are relatively accurate.
Yeah, this is an annoying issue in passing, but the more I play I'm learning to reduce it to not happen so often. First and as you said, there are two essential things that must be done correctly: aiming with the left stick + giving the proper, corresponding weight/power to the pass. If these two done successfully but the pass still goes astray, then it must be one of these 3 possibilities:

1. The player passed the ball with his weaker foot. I can't stress how important to know the strong/weak foot of every player in the team. It seems that FIFA 11 adds much more prevalent error when passing with the weaker foot than in previous FIFAs. You can adjust your player's body with the left stick to make him pass with his preferred foot, or guess the safest possible route and pass with the weaker foot there.

2. The player passed while he was sprinting. There's definitely error added when doing this.

3. The player passed the ball while he was being jostled/pushed. To avoid this either get away from pressure first then pass, or while being pushed guess the safest route possible and pass there (even if it means all the way back to your half).

I think the game also adds error when making sharp 90 degrees angled passes to your player's left or right side.

There's more concentration and patience required for successful passing than in previous FIFAs, and knowledge of each player's stats and traits is also very important.

the amount of cutbacks in this game ruin it.

6 lads in my flat, we play all day when the football isnt on, and i usually win so i'm not butthurt about it or anything.

but its just so boring, oh he's clean through oh wait he's squared it for an open goal. booooooooring.

Mr Cola

kaizoku said:
what difficulty are you playing BAP on? I can see it being extremely hard on world class or legendary..

you know you can influence your team mates right? Get AI to press, double tap up on the d-pad to play offside trap works wonders. and you start to make a big difference when you play well yourself. get in space, call for the ball at the right time, dispatch it nicely and just keep yourself and your team moving a long and controlling the game until you get a chance.

I've played it and early days when my guy sucked my team probably helped me win. But I was on pro not World class or legendary.
Its on world class, ill keep up with it because im hoping its just part of the game mechanic to make the first season tough, since its a limited number of years it would make some sense i suppose.

Tf53

agaru said:
Yeah, this is an annoying issue in passing, but the more I play I'm learning to reduce it to not happen so often. First and as you said, there are two essential things that must be done correctly: aiming with the left stick + giving the proper, corresponding weight/power to the pass. If these two done successfully but the pass still goes astray, then it must be one of these 3 possibilities:

1. The player passed the ball with his weaker foot. I can't stress how important to know the strong/weak foot of every player in the team. It seems that FIFA 11 adds much more prevalent error when passing with the weaker foot than in previous FIFAs. You can adjust your player's body with the left stick to make him pass with his preferred foot, or guess the safest possible route and pass with the weaker foot there.

2. The player passed while he was sprinting. There's definitely error added when doing this.

3. The player passed the ball while he was being jostled/pushed. To avoid this either get away from pressure first then pass, or while being pushed guess the safest route possible and pass there (even if it means all the way back to your half).

I think the game also adds error when making sharp 90 degrees angled passes to your player's left or right side.

There's more concentration and patience required for successful passing than in previous FIFAs, and knowledge of each player's stats and traits is also very important.
I think he's talking about through passes and the fact that FIFA assigns the 'recipient' or intended target sometimes at random.

agaru

Oh that? Yeah, that's one gimped mechanic EA added this year. Even on manual controls, through passes are somehow 'assisted' and the game would sometime add swerve or drive to the through ball when it's NOT needed which causes the ball to go to an unintended recipient. It really annoys me. I'm trying to understand what causes the game to add swerve or assist in certain situations, but so far I think it's just a clunky feature.

Tf53

agaru said:
Oh that? Yeah, that's one gimped mechanic EA added this year. Even on manual controls, through passes are somehow 'assisted' and the game would sometime add swerve or drive to the through ball when it's NOT needed which causes the ball to go to an unintended recipient. It really annoys me. I'm trying to understand what causes the game to add swerve or assist in certain situations, but so far I think it's just a clunky feature.
An even bigger issue is the fact that if you put a through ball into an area near two players, the game will decide which of them will even try to make a run to the ball. Sometimes this results in a botched attack.

Slizz

agaru said:

Surprisingly I think I read that swerve is a skill thing. Only higher rated players can do that swerve pass.

Joe

leng jai said:
Wow manual shooting is fucking impossible.
i've been playing in full manual the past week and didn't score a single goal in countless games...until last night. it was glorious, david villa in the upper right 90 from outside the box. practice your crosses and shots in the training arena for a while, it helped so much. full manual is the shit just stick with it. we played with 4 players last night and it was unbelievably fun. it's totally worth the torture/learning curve.

ATF487

Tf53 said:
An even bigger issue is the fact that if you put a through ball into an area near two players, the game will decide which of them will even try to make a run to the ball. Sometimes this results in a botched attack.

Yeah, this is what I mean. I can sometimes lay down perfect passes, but the game decides that I meant to pass it to someone else. Happens all the time when I try to spread the ball out wide to the fullbacks. Also for clarification, I'm talking about balls into open space on (usually) manual

I just don't know how the game works; it's not strictly a 'closest player to the ball' thing, and the game obviously isn't deciding which approach makes more sense.

Tf53

ATF487 said:
Yeah, this is what I mean. I can sometimes lay down perfect passes, but the game decides that I meant to pass it to someone else. Happens all the time when I try to spread the ball out wide to the fullbacks. Also for clarification, I'm talking about balls into open space on (usually) manual

I just don't know how the game works; it's not strictly a 'closest player to the ball' thing, and the game obviously isn't deciding which approach makes more sense.
These types of situations is where designing AI gets tricky. It's hard to create rules set in stone that work for every situation. The decision tree becomes ever more complex as they add nuances, and it starts to get really hard to figure out a procedure for every situation.

jlevel13

What's the best camera for clubs? With the default tele, it seems like I'm losing my guy offscreen a little too often, but with pro I feel too removed and less in control...

JWong

Banned
jlevel13 said:
What's the best camera for clubs? With the default tele, it seems like I'm losing my guy offscreen a little too often, but with pro I feel too removed and less in control...
You can press select to toggle between ball and your player. Either way, there will need to be some reliance on the minimap.

leng jai

Joe said:
i've been playing in full manual the past week and didn't score a single goal in countless games...until last night. it was glorious, david villa in the upper right 90 from outside the box. practice your crosses and shots in the training arena for a while, it helped so much. full manual is the shit just stick with it. we played with 4 players last night and it was unbelievably fun. it's totally worth the torture/learning curve.

Well I've given up for the time being. Just went through a ranked game with 22 shots and 7 on target...0 goals.

kaizoku

just had a couple club games where there was only two of us and the other teams always use ANY and completely rape us. Its so infuriating how rubbish the AI is.

We were losing 7-1 because the guy would just get the ball and run in a straight line cos our defenders couldnt tackle em. Absolute pile of shit. why cant your AI players level up as your guys level up, or as your club gets better?

and I swear I ran into hackers cos one guy was 75 and he was the best player I've ever seen. Fastest guy ever and no one could tackle him or knock him off the ball, he could just get it, turn around, run, score. Absolute joke. No way was his guy rated 75 overall, never seen anything like it. He was beating my guy for pace and I have like 88 sprint or something - and he had the ball!

In comparison when we attack we're never able to just brush past defenders like nothing, feels like every goal we score we have to work our socks off. Their defenders are barging us around, doing slide tackles, holding us back, closing us off. Worlds apart.

Every goal we conceded was like:

our slow build up play breaks down, their ANY picks up the ball, instant pass which splits our defence and the other guy can hold off 3 defenders at once and do as he pleases. Our guys don't even make a challenge and when they do its a penalty. Great.

I swear there's some dodgy stuff in this game cos those results were not normal. There's no way the AI should have been that bad and that easy to run past. Thats the kind of thing which would make me quit this game. I never want to be involved in something so abysmal ever again.

sneaky77

kaizoku said:
just had a couple club games where there was only two of us and the other teams always use ANY and completely rape us. Its so infuriating how rubbish the AI is.

We were losing 7-1 because the guy would just get the ball and run in a straight line cos our defenders couldnt tackle em. Absolute pile of shit. why cant your AI players level up as your guys level up, or as your club gets better?

and I swear I ran into hackers cos one guy was 75 and he was the best player I've ever seen. Fastest guy ever and no one could tackle him or knock him off the ball, he could just get it, turn around, run, score. Absolute joke. No way was his guy rated 75 overall, never seen anything like it. He was beating my guy for pace and I have like 88 sprint or something - and he had the ball!

In comparison when we attack we're never able to just brush past defenders like nothing, feels like every goal we score we have to work our socks off. Their defenders are barging us around, doing slide tackles, holding us back, closing us off. Worlds apart.

our slow build up play breaks down, their ANY picks up the ball, instant pass which splits our defence and the other guy can hold off 3 defenders at once and do as he pleases. Our guys don't even make a challenge and when they do its a penalty. Great.

I swear there's some dodgy stuff in this game cos those results were not normal. There's no way the AI should have been that bad and that easy to run past. Thats the kind of thing which would make me quit this game. I never want to be involved in something so abysmal ever again.

if you don't have any defenders you need someone playing any to control the defense..

k0ji-wd

jlevel13 said:

i play on co-op.

kaizoku said:
There's no way the AI should have been that bad and that easy to run past.

Never play without an ANY. The AI is that shit, every time.

Magicked

kaizoku said:

If you don't have a full team, you absolutely need someone to play ANY. Also, depending on your position the rating will drop dramatically. I'm an 82 as a striker, but 75 as a DM. I think I'm even better as a CB though.

besiktas1

I keep getting freezes (like for 1 second then normal) during games (PS3 version), is this normal, google said yes but want to make sure it's the game and not my PS3...

moai

they really dumbed down the AI on clubs mode, pros just run by the defense and they don't even try. it wasn't like that on fifa 10.
but i found that not pressing the button to make the defender pressure the attacker and having your team set on "attack" makes defenders less stupid. i know it sounds wrong, but playing on defensive or ultra defensive doesn't make the AI defend more, it seems to make them statues.

brentech

AstroLad said:
I agree with the general idea behind this statement, but the reason that people will often spend a lot of time with CPU modes is the sheer amount of crap you often put up with online.
Regardless of the sport, many random people you come across won't play a straight game all the way through. If they start to lose, they often resort to beating the games shortcomings, not actually staying true to the sport.

I love all sport games for their simulation value. With the right sliders, I can get what I feel to be a pretty honest game against the CPU. If I'm not playing a friend or someone setup via OperationSports, the game almost always becomes a cheesefest at some point.

Some people simply don't care, and will say figure out how to beat those folks, which I generally am capable of in American Football games, but the reality is that I always want to play a game for the value of the sport. Not because I did something unrealistic in order to offset someone's actions.

Just my two cents on the whole issue. It all comes down to that internet integrity issue, and there simply isn't enough of it.

ATF487

Tf53 said:
These types of situations is where designing AI gets tricky. It's hard to create rules set in stone that work for every situation. The decision tree becomes ever more complex as they add nuances, and it starts to get really hard to figure out a procedure for every situation.

Definitely true, and I don't think there's an easy solution. It's just that I've been dealing with it since fifa 09...maybe next iteration they could focus on teammate AI, because I've also had problems in this version with players getting in the way of shots and running into me :lol

brentech said:
I agree with the general idea behind this statement, but the reason that people will often spend a lot of time with CPU modes is the sheer amount of crap you often put up with online.
Regardless of the sport, many random people you come across won't play a straight game all the way through. If they start to lose, they often resort to beating the games shortcomings, not actually staying true to the sport.

I love all sport games for their simulation value. With the right sliders, I can get what I feel to be a pretty honest game against the CPU. If I'm not playing a friend or someone setup via OperationSports, the game almost always becomes a cheesefest at some point.

Some people simply don't care, and will say figure out how to beat those folks, which I generally am capable of in American Football games, but the reality is that I always want to play a game for the value of the sport. Not because I did something unrealistic in order to offset someone's actions.

Just my two cents on the whole issue. It all comes down to that internet integrity issue, and there simply isn't enough of it.

Sheldon makes a great point. This is exactly how I feel. What is worse, is I hate when I am successful against a team trying to exploit mechanics and they accuse me of cheating.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i don't play randoms anymore but i've never really had a problem with them in the fifa series. fifa wc was even downright awesome against randome due to the wc and league modes. in both that and fifa 09 i never bothered to learn any "cheese" tactics or ever browse forums for any strategy tips and i still managed to win the vast majority of my games. sure once in a while there'd be a blowout but meh it happens. but yeah playing with friends, even just fellow gaffers is way better. we had a great day of clubs today :D

leng jai

AstroLad said:
i don't play randoms anymore but i've never really had a problem with them in the fifa series. fifa wc was even downright awesome against randome due to the wc and league modes. in both that and fifa 09 i never bothered to learn any "cheese" tactics or ever browse forums for any strategy tips and i still managed to win the vast majority of my games. sure once in a while there'd be a blowout but meh it happens. but yeah playing with friends, even just fellow gaffers is way better. we had a great day of clubs today :D

Inviting a bunch of friends over and playing co op Fifa against each other is close to my pinnacle of gaming.

leng jai said:
Inviting a bunch of friends over and playing co op Fifa against each other is close to my pinnacle of gaming.

Co-op is a blast. Some of the best gaming I've ever done. It is all about chemistry. I've won with the worst of my friends against some of the better players because he trusted me to handle the defense, and all he would do when he got the ball is sprint until he needed to pass, lol.

sneaky77

AstroLad said:

yeah I play like I play all the time, this year they made it easier to beat the full pressure.. I don't even play automatic controls. I lose my share of games cause I don't use the very top teams like everyone else.. but is satisfying when I win..

Tf53

ATF487 said:
Definitely true, and I don't think there's an easy solution. It's just that I've been dealing with it since fifa 09...maybe next iteration they could focus on teammate AI, because I've also had problems in this version with players getting in the way of shots and running into me :lol
The problem is that to crack the AI nut, you'd need someone with intricate knowledge of football, the awareness to think up nearly an infinite number of scenarios, and the knowhow to turn these scenarios into if-else-statements.

Not an easy find, although I'd be up for the challenge, if EA calls. ;)

sneaky77

Tf53 said:
The problem is that to crack the AI nut, you'd need someone with intricate knowledge of football, the awareness to think up nearly an infinite number of scenarios, and the knowhow to turn these scenarios into if-else-statements.

Not an easy find, although I'd be up for the challenge, if EA calls. ;)

you are also dealing with limited processing power

kaizoku

the AI itself is not shit, its great in regular games but the club players are all what, rated 70 and complete walkovers? even if someone is ANY, if they're not great FIFA players they might do more damage than good.

They purposely dumb the club AI down and it sucks. Just make them ok rather than utterly pathetic.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
kaizoku said:
the AI itself is not shit, its great in regular games but the club players are all what, rated 70 and complete walkovers? even if someone is ANY, if they're not great FIFA players they might do more damage than good.

They purposely dumb the club AI down and it sucks. Just make them ok rather than utterly pathetic.
I like them being bad. Encourages people to get more into their clubs which is way more fun. They're not that bad either; pretty sure koji won a bunch of games using just 2. And 2p teams are hardly cakewalks (sometimes annoyingly so).

Yopis

leng jai said:
Wow manual shooting is fucking impossible.

It's been about a week for me on all manual and the shooting is finally coming. Tricky for sure but worth it if you can get it down.

kaizoku

AstroLad said:
I like them being bad. Encourages people to get more into their clubs which is way more fun. They're not that bad either; pretty sure koji won a bunch of games using just 2. And 2p teams are hardly cakewalks (sometimes annoyingly so).

Its just so sporadic, sometimes they seem real good and sometimes a tiny dwarf rated 75 and thin as a stick is holding off 2 giant defenders with ease and scoring 5 goals in 60 minutes. Its outrageous. He was also the fastest guy I've ever seen and I honestly just felt violated. Was nothing we could do.

and we don't wanna resort to using ANY, we like using our guys and its part of our principles to not use ANY.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
kaizoku said:
Its just so sporadic, sometimes they seem real good and sometimes a tiny dwarf rated 75 and thin as a stick is holding off 2 giant defenders with ease and scoring 5 goals in 60 minutes. Its outrageous. He was also the fastest guy I've ever seen and I honestly just felt violated. Was nothing we could do.

and we don't wanna resort to using ANY, we like using our guys and its part of our principles to not use ANY.
That's pretty cool and I don't blame you. Remember that it's super important to organize how you call for passes if you're using CPU guys. Everyone should know that the near man should call for whatever pass he needs. Otherwise:
-If no one calls for a pass, the CPU will just dribble around and get it stolen. Consistently.
-If people way out of position call for passes, the CPU will make an attempt and get it stolen (since they shouldn't be trying to make crazy passes anyway, particularly given their low skill).

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Gonna repost this in case anyone missed it. Join the GAF Club!
Just post your username here and follow the thread and tse or cornballer will send you an invite: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408143

We're looking mostly for defenders and even a GK, though there's usually room for a mid as well. Play about 20+ games a week with 4+ players, sometimes up to 8.

JWong

Banned
kaizoku said:

Midgets tend to have no strength, so that have no ability to hold off a good tackle. Defenders should be in front of him. Standing tackles should be able to bring him down with ease.

I can even run into the midgets and knock them over without getting a foul. They spend like 5 seconds wondering why I didn't get one. :lol

kaizoku

JWong said:
Midgets tend to have no strength, so that have no ability to hold off a good tackle. Defenders should be in front of him. Standing tackles should be able to bring him down with ease.

I can even run into the midgets and knock them over without getting a foul. They spend like 5 seconds wondering why I didn't get one. :lol

thats why I was so annoyed and I'm convinced it was a hacker. It was literally one striker who would get the ball, turn around and walk to my goal and score.

I even saw another pro with a pro rating of 8553 or something crazy. but he didnt play well so I thought nothing of it

Top Bottom