• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 12 Online Clubs (Xbox 360)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
QVT said:
You have to be online to get the invite. Thanks EA!
Oh man, hilarious. So there's no inbox? Wow if so.

I still got boosting to do though. If I'm able to get on this weekend I'll look for folks.

Menelaus

Banned
there's an inbox, but it won't send the invite if the player is offline. super retarded. the player can request to join, however.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Oh ok, I'll do that next time I'm on.

Livewire add me back to your XBLA maybe we can do some boosting some time.

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
Oh ok, I'll do that next time I'm on.

Livewire add me back to your XBLA maybe we can do some boosting some time.

Add you back? I never got rid of you. Waiiiit a minute.... -_-

Menelaus said:
Just slap a new password on there, you'll be fine.
I put the new password on, disputed the charges with my credit card company, and recovered my account to here. Hopefully that's enough and I don't have to get MS involved.

As QVT pointed out, they managed to earn me a FIFA12 ultimate team achievement in their brief(?) ownership of my account. :p

Gonna do a few things here, but I'll hop on when I can to get some clubbin' on.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Me and Rags with help from hov and CB at times went 5-2-0 just now, severely improving our reputation. I'll be back on in an hour or something, maybe. Boom will be there!

sixghost

Cornballer said:
I put the new password on, disputed the charges with my credit card company, and recovered my account to here. Hopefully that's enough and I don't have to get MS involved.

As QVT pointed out, they managed to earn me a FIFA12 ultimate team achievement in their brief(?) ownership of my account. :p

Gonna do a few things here, but I'll hop on when I can to get some clubbin' on.
That's might be the best way to handle it. I notified MS not even 3 hours after the account was hacked, and they are in the 9th week of attempting to resolve it.

Took them an entire month to do the investigation, than an additional month+ to reset my account and refund the money. Hopefully they don't get involved, but if you are disputing the charges with your bank, something tells me that will raise a red flag at MS and they will force themselves into the situation.

If that does happen, you'll probably want to use a couple of the free month trials that come with each console until it's worked out because you won't be able to use the account.

I'm back on if anyone wants to get some clubs going.
sixghost said:
That's might be the best way to handle it. I notified MS not even 3 hours after the account was hacked, and they are in the 9th week of attempting to resolve it.

Took them an entire month to do the investigation, than an additional month+ to reset my account and refund the money. Hopefully they don't get involved, but if you are disputing the charges with your bank, something tells me that will raise a red flag at MS and they will force themselves into the situation.

If that does happen, you'll probably want to use a couple of the free month trials that come with each console until it's worked out because you won't be able to use the account.
Thanks for the info.

deadnoob

Anyone have any tips on getting headers easily for the accomplishments?

Edit, nevermind. When I take my crosser really close to the byline the striker will usually head it I've found.

Menelaus

Banned
InNOut has more than enough for the front 5 currently, and not all of our players are even active yet. East guys, feel free to add some euros!

I don't understand the tribalism here. These teams were separated by time zones, and you think a solution to there not being many active people on the EST team is to add people from Europe? You are 3 "hours" away; an EU would be 5+. Why not just accommodate people?

QVT

dollartaco said:
I don't understand the tribalism here. These teams were separated by time zones, and you think a solution to there not being many active people on the EST team is to add people from Europe? You are 3 "hours" away; an EU would be 5+. Why not just accommodate people?

You guys have more players on your roster! How do you not have a team going?

Also, I'm gonna be on for clubs here now until the internet guy comes to fix my internet. Don't worry, that's just my regular internet not my dedicated FIFA connection. Let's play!

Menelaus

Banned
West is taking Aussies. East can take Euros. It's pretty simple. And yeah, you have the bigger team, so blame it on your teammates =)

QVT said:
You guys have more players on your roster! How do you not have a team going?

Two of the guys who played with us against you -- Tse and Pepe -- aren't even on our roster. They're on another club, I guess, and came over to play with us for a bit. We have 7 people on the squad right now, two of which haven't played a game. Sneaky has played all 8 games in our short history (0-3-5) and I have played 6.

Whatever worries you have about us clogging up roster spots on InNOut is unfounded.

Menelaus said:
West is taking Aussies. East can take Euros. It's pretty simple. And yeah, you have the bigger team, so blame it on your teammates =)

Great, then can I join your team? I've played NHL with some of you, and I play the back line anyway.

Decent run today, guys. We're climbing the rankings. :)

I'll be out most of tonight, but I'll try and get some games in tomorrow with everyone.

Menelaus

Banned
guys, we're not merging any time soon, so stop asking. everyone that wants to play can play on east, problem solved!

TheCrow

Menelaus said:
guys, we're not merging any time soon, so stop asking. everyone that wants to play can play on east, problem solved!
I can wait. I got Gears to hold me over till then.

TheCrow

dollartaco said:
You're like a perpetual asshole machine.
GGs. I can see how Clubs could be fun with more people. Don't really feel like playing if we can only run with two players at a time. But I'll be down to play more if we can get a decent group going.

sneaky77

i'll be on in a little while, and hopefully Vis will be able to get away from work after this week and start showing up more as well. If you guys see other people from the team online you can always send a message ask if anyone is up for clubs, start a party all that good stuff

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
it would be cool if they made it a little easier to switch between clubs or be a part of a couple clubs.

Menelaus

Banned
Also, for people that haven't played much clubs before, half the battle is wrangling people together. You have to actively post in this thread, PM them on Xbox, text them, whatever to get them together. People don't just magically all turn on their boxes at the same time with the desire to club!

QVT

TheCrow said:
GGs. I can see how Clubs could be fun with more people. Don't really feel like playing if we can only run with two players at a time. But I'll be down to play more if we can get a decent group going.

We're playing with six dudes already. If people really want to sit there and get yelled at and feel terrible because the AI could do a better job defending, that's fine, I guess?

Rags, can you move omgkitty to the East team as well and maybe repost this link in the 12 thread so they know that we made these teams expecting people who signed up to show up so we don't have to send anybody from West over to East? If we have to, we have to, I want both teams to work well, but if there are two of you sitting here saying "no we don't want to play unless people are on" and sneaky is around and I'm sure posting in here would get you another player... That's four guys right there. This is like the SOMEBODY START A PS3 THREAD stuff.

Menelaus said:
Also, for people that haven't played much clubs before, half the battle is wrangling people together. You have to actively post in this thread, PM them on Xbox, text them, whatever to get them together. People don't just magically all turn on their boxes at the same time with the desire to club!

This is also true. I send a couple texts and a big @ on twitter as well as posting most of the time to get people to show up.

Menelaus

Banned
also, all the original Euros at asked to play got cut off the lineups. Sneaky, please add these guys.

JonCha | Pari4h | Europe (any US region if last resort) | CM, R/LM or anywhere with Lunchbox
vgJames | JAMfx | EU | CM or any position we need
lunchbox | unreal loco | bEast | i wanna play with meus

QVT said:
This is also true. I send a couple texts and a big @ on twitter as well as posting most of the time to get people to show up.

You need people who want to play clubs to actually play clubs. I'm not sucking dicks to get people to play a few matches.

sneaky77

dollartaco said:
You need people who want to play clubs to actually play clubs. I'm not sucking dicks to get people to play a few matches.

we have three people on right now... also, you have to ask people to play if they are playing a different mode or something dude

QVT

dollartaco said:

You don't gotta fellate them, just gotta let them know shit is going down!

deadnoob

deadnoob | deadno0b | east coast| CAM

If anyone has room in a squad for me please add me. I got my VP up to 88 in CAM, but I am willing to play most positions - I'm not very comfortable in defense with the new system though.

I'm also available most of the time unless I have a lot of school work. Thanks

Top Bottom