• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 14 (360/PS3/PC) |OT| ITS NOT A RESKIN DAMNIT

mack999

Banned
First time i am skipping a Fifa since 06/07, hopefully Fifa 15 is better.

I was hoping there would be a FIFA World Cup 2014 before that, I loved the 2010 game. Shocking that they shut the servers down on it. Online achievements should be banned ;o(

"Just like a waving flag"

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am pretty pissed that EA and Microsoft have worked a deal with Gamestop to give $50 credit to Xbox 360 owners who want to upgrade FIFA 14 to the Xbox One version but no such deal exists for Playstation owners. I don't understand the logic of this given they are offering deals for Battlefield 4.

I am pretty pissed that EA and Microsoft have worked a deal with Gamestop to give $50 credit to Xbox 360 owners who want to upgrade FIFA 14 to the Xbox One version but no such deal exists for Playstation owners. I don't understand the logic of this given they are offering deals for Battlefield 4.

Not just GameStop for the Xbox trade ups. I know Amazon and Best Buy are doing it as well.

zargle

I was thinking about getting either this or the 13 version for 360. Is there anything in 14 that makes it worth the extra 20/25 bucks at this point?

W Hudson

Posted this in the ps4 clubs thread but probably better here. Started up my ultimate team on ps4 and trying to use my free $10 psn gift card on some points but whenever I try to purchase them it says there was an error with the FIFA store checkout. Anybody had this issue? Any way to fix it? My friends can purchase them but not me.

So me and my brother want to play online on the same console, and i cant find any option.

Don't tell me you can't have two players play coop online. The fuck is this shit, EA?!

It's not a reskin, its a fucking downgrade.

So me and my brother want to play online on the same console, and i cant find any option.

Don't tell me you can't have two players play coop online. The fuck is this shit, EA?!

It's not a reskin, its a fucking downgrade.

you totally can. Go to Seasons mode, the normal one not Co-Op, and when you are picking a team you can press Y/Triangle to add a guest!

you totally can. Go to Seasons mode, the normal one not Co-Op, and when you are picking a team you can press Y/Triangle to add a guest!
Really? Where is the indication that the guest has joined in? Why did they make it so complicated? It used to be so easy to do so.

Ive been trying this for so long. I searched and some say its possible while others say it isn't. I'm sure it is but I'm having a hard time... :(

On PS4, BTW.

Really? Where is the indication that the guest has joined in? Why did they make it so complicated? It used to be so easy to do so.

Ive been trying this for so long. I searched and some say its possible while others say it isn't. I'm sure it is but I'm having a hard time... :(

On PS4, BTW.

I haven't played the PS4 version (comes out here in 2 weeks) but I would be very surprised if they took it out. Usually under the name of the team you have picked it will say "GUEST ADDED". I would like to know if it is still in there or if not I need to cancel my second DS4 order.

I haven't played the PS4 version (comes out here in 2 weeks) but I would be very surprised if they took it out. Usually under the name of the team you have picked it will say "GUEST ADDED". I would like to know if it is still in there or if not I need to cancel my second DS4 order.
I believe it isn't there. EA fucked up big time by not warning users when they remove features like these.

Next-gen version, my ass! So disappointed and misleading on EA's part.

Others have posted the same concern here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/No...-there-is-no-way-to-play/m-p/1851269#U1851269

I believe it isn't there. EA fucked up big time by not warning users when they remove features like these.

Next-gen version, my ass! So disappointed and misleading on EA's part.

Others have posted the same concern here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/No...-there-is-no-way-to-play/m-p/1851269#U1851269

Wow. I cannot believe they would remove that! Saves me some money I guess. I will still get the new version cause I want to play Pro Clubs but the only modes I play is 2v2 online with my brother and Clubs.

JLG-

I'm actually liking the ps4 demo.. Doesn't feel as sluggish as the ps3 version. Might pick this up again after all.

TehPabz

Couldn't find the pro clubs fifa 14 OT >_> so does anybody wanna play pro clubs with me on PS4? Send me a friend request at PSN: TehR3AP3R

ledman

Anyone facing the same problems in seasons mode?

Real Madrid all the time, they're virtually gods,

The defence is so overpowered and the attack is too fast. My players look retarded no matter what team I use, expect when I use RM itself.

And the rain, OH MY GOD THE RAIN, RAIN ALL THE TIME.

Still I managed to stay on the first Division since I got there, 11 seasons straight up there.

Nyx

Sadly is harder for me to find matchs with good ping with teams under 5 stars.

And the rain continues

Ah ok.

Haven't played Fifa 14 yet but in 13 I always chose my fav club (a 3 star team) and never ever had to play overpowered teams like Real.

It made Seasons a whole lot more fun.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I'm a total newbie to this franchise and the title menu is pretty confusing...what game mode should I get started in for single player? What do most people play?

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Play -> highlight skill games -> use right stick to navigate between the various modes (including the practice arena)

Career mode and also Ultimate team (Which can be played offline and online)

Thanks. Do people typically go player or coach for career mode? Does it matter? If player, is it better to just control my player or the entire team?

Dubz

I just got this on the PS4, and I'm a dumb American. Having said that, I really like building my Ultimate Team. Any tips on how I should spend my coins, or maybe a link to a good guide.

Also if anyone who sucks bad wants to play some online friendlies, my PSN ID is Dubzinator.

hom3land

Currently playing Fifa 12 on pc, was going to pick up 1 for pc when amazon put it on sale. Are the bugs that bad? Mostly would be playing single player.

Robso

Maybe I need to open ports or something, but yesterday and today I'm getting a stupid amount of 'connection to your opponent was lost' before the game kicks off. Is anybody else?

Assuming I'm also not alone in the 'squad update file doesn't match' message as well.

Xbox One version, by the way.

Edit: This is happening in Seasons mode.

broony

Is anyone playing on their Vita remote play from the PS4 version? If so are the shoulder buttons a problem having to use the back screen? Can you re-map stuff?

Top Bottom