• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

Day 1 update on consoles

r2Y0oWJ.jpg

Who's to know if it's any good. I agree, I'm still getting it. But if you were actually basing your purchase of this game on the goalkeepers being "fixed". I wouldn't trust it just cause they did some "optimizations" to their AI. Who knows how comprehensive it was until it's played.

I wasn't that serious, just mocking the awful GK AI

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Should be up now for those who pre-loaded on Xbox One from Hong Kong. Mine isn't working though so anyone else have issues?

Pachael

Was hyped following the demo so put down the pre-order for the PS4 version - see some of you folk online soon via FUT and whatnot.

jesu

Should be up now for those who pre-loaded on Xbox One from Hong Kong. Mine isn't working though so anyone else have issues?

Is it like Destiny and just saying unavailable?
I was hoping to get the US version tomorrow, but wasn't sure if it would work.

Lach

Can I do the preload sans VPN (starts in an hour) and then use VPN to unlock? Or is it region locked somehow?

chicken_makhani

Neo Member
I think it depends on the platform, though, doesn't it?
VPN for PC might work, but on consoles I think it's based on the account you ordered the game with.

kaskade

Man, I had to change my payment method on Amazon so I won't be getting it on release day. When do the reviews for this usually come out? I'm assuming tomorrow.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is it like Destiny and just saying unavailable?
I was hoping to get the US version tomorrow, but wasn't sure if it would work.

Keeps saying I'm too early but I downloaded the Hong Kong version and purchased from there. It's gone past 00:01 HKT so it should work.

I hope it's just not gone live yet as I really don't want to download another version again. If I do that will be the 4th time and coming in at 48GB..

Hixx

Pro Evo gives a sense of control and power when you shoot, but on Fifa it just seems random, but this has ALWAYS been the FIFA WAY.

Fifa gets so many things right and no doubt the online play will beat Konami's offering, but for pure single player gaming, Pro Evo seems to be the one to get this year. I may even just get both, although dedicating time to learning 2 football games is a bit OTT, especially with so many other games releases this year.

Shooting in fifa 14 was the best in football games since pes6.

Ally1987

Is there any way i could download and play the game tomorrow on pc as the us releasedate instead of the uk releasedate til thursday?

MauroNL

So this has probably been asked many times but when does the game unlock on the US XB1 store? Bought a Dutch game code but used it on my US account and it says unlocks 9/23, but I'm guessing that's midnight time in the US so that would mean 8/9 am Europe time?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
So this has probably been asked many times but when does the game unlock on the US XB1 store? Bought a Dutch game code but used it on my US account and it says unlocks 9/23, but I'm guessing that's midnight time in the US so that would mean 8/9 am Europe time?

GMT+8 so whichever you are, 8am in the UK tomorrow for me (bought from us store)

Pimpwerx

First FIFA game I'll ever own, though it's far from the first I've played. Preloaded and ready to go...at 3am. SMH.

Will anything transfer from my FIFA14 save file? I don't mind starting over, in any case.

If anyone wants to add a midfielder/forward to their club, send me an invite. PSN: RockHardy305. PEACE.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Weird. Game has fully downloaded but no day 1 patch has appeared to download? Game is 15gb is size

JLck

Keeps saying I'm too early but I downloaded the Hong Kong version and purchased from there. It's gone past 00:01 HKT so it should work.

I hope it's just not gone live yet as I really don't want to download another version again. If I do that will be the 4th time and coming in at 48GB..

Yeah, if it goes by time of the store purchased from like Destiny it should be available now but isn't working for me either.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yeah, if it goes by time of the store purchased from like Destiny it should be available now but isn't working for me either.

Ok glad it's not just me. It says on the description it unlocks 23rd so I hope thats not an error and it will come 26th.

I've contacted Xbox support.

Top Bottom