• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

Double D

Well shit. I just fired up my PS4 and there's still 3 hours left. I thought all these digital preorders unlocked at midnight in your time zone. Madden unlocked at midnight eastern.

Shancake

Can someone comment on the online being fixed? It was absolutely horrible on Fifa 14. Still can't believe they never fixed it so people couldn't rage quit without it counting as a win.

Oh man Everton are good in this.

Baines can hit from distance.

Lukaku is major pain to play against, he can just bully people off the ball and unless your defender has high physical you won't get the ball back.

Etto can finish very well especially 1 on 1 with a finesse shot.

Defence is mostly solid, lacks pace in the middle but can win the ball well.

Special C

When starting FUT for the first time, you get a random club name? After the "tutorial" match.

Go to manager tasks. It will let you change your club name.

Everytime I see people's screens I see good Chemistry from I guess clubs or Leagues. I've always tried to build my team Chemistry around Nationality. Am I doing it wrong?

Hasney

Everytime I see people's screens I see good Chemistry from I guess clubs or Leagues. I've always tried to build my team Chemistry around Nationality. Am I doing it wrong?

No, there's no wrong way of doing it. Chemistry is chemistry.

0wing

lol wtf

I'm just wondering if you could score or not? Or did you just quit?

Played the first game of the season like that and won 5-0 by using the lob pass to score.
I hadn't saved before the first game and didn't want to redo everything.

No that's not wrong at all, but why not try picking a league? Or even a hybrid team, take a number of players from seperate teams from different leagues or nationalities and link then all together to get a high chem rating?

Try this http://www.futwiz.com/en/squad-builder

I played one game yesterday. This might have been in Fifa 14 because I never watched the intros, but I love how they read out the Tottenham team with all the positions seamlessly. Although when it came to West Brom there was just some generic waffle about West Brom as a club. Game feels good, AI feels nicely balanced. Facial animations are awful. Crowds look nice, although they've gone a bit heavy on the scarfs.

bjaelke

fF8ElkG.png

Putting all my eggs in one basket

misteroms

Banned
Am I the only one who got some crazy latency problems in the menus AND during any matchs I got in online or offline ?

I've got the same issue with the demo and I so so angry to see that I have the same problem again...

I've to wait like 2 seconds between a press on a button and the action on the screen...

dragn

Am I the only one who got some crazy latency problems in the menus AND during any matchs I got in online or offline ?

I've got the same issue with the demo and I so so angry to see that I have the same problem again...

I've to wait like 2 seconds between a press on a button and the action on the screen...

nah works normal here

Dunkers92

Oh great. I had exactly the same problem in the demo. Sucks if it hasn't been fixed. Makes the game unplayable for me

The bad thing is I expected it wouldn't be fixed for the full release just because it's EA

holygeesus

Banned
Have they fixed the 'Madden trick' people used to unlock that game early on the XBox One?

eg I purchased FIFA 15 from the Indian store, changed my location to the US and downloaded from that marketplace. I played the trial just fine, but when I click to play the full game now, after it's US release, it's saying I'm too early. When I go to the store it is showing the US price and I could buy it again, despite the game being installed already in my library.

I guess I'll just have to wait till the Indian release.

misteroms

Banned
Oh great. I had exactly the same problem in the demo. Sucks if it hasn't been fixed. Makes the game unplayable for me

The bad thing is I expected it wouldn't be fixed for the full release just because it's EA

Well I've found a fix to get the game to play correctly. Switch off the Internet Connection in the PS4 menu, launch Fifa, and when you're on the main menu switch on the Internet Connection.

It works !

Pachimari

I don't get what it says I don't have an Ultimate Team. Maybe I'm using a wrong login. Gotta find out later today and then I would like some advice and help from my fellow gaffers :)

Only 2 days left till the full game.

How do so many players get 100% chemistry? Is it because all the players are either the same nationality, from the same league or a combination of both?

Also do we have a Pro club for the PS4 players? I would like to finally try play as a single player.

Hasney

Combination of both nationality and league is preferable. I think the only person I didn't have maxed out in my FIFA 14 mostly Spanish nationality/league team was Eto, but he was partnered with a Chelsea Costa so he was close. Too much pace to not put him in though. Check out the concept squads on the web app for some ideas.

PS4 club is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898232

Faceache

Oh wow ... I was certain that would only be an issue from the demo

How did that get through QA ?

Do you mean having the UI pushed right to the edge of the screen ?

Changing the screen bounds in the PS4 display area settings menu sorted this out in the demo for me.

Tainted

Do you mean having the UI pushed right to the edge of the screen ?

Changing the screen bounds in the PS4 display area settings menu sorted this out in the demo for me.

That's a workaround, not a fix. We shouldn't have to change anything in the PS4's settings to accommodate a single game. changing this can mess up the UI in other games

The_Poet

Banned
Anyone else playing the PC demo with 2 screens?

The game likes to run in exclusive full screen mode, turning my other monitor off which I usually TV playing.

If I run in windowed the FPS drops massively. Anyone have/solve this problem?

Hasney

Anyone else playing the PC demo with 2 screens?

The game likes to run in exclusive full screen mode, turning my other monitor off which I usually TV playing.

If I run in windowed the FPS drops massively. Anyone have/solve this problem?

Try disabling desktop composition. Find the .exe, go to properties and click it.

If not, the other workaround I used to use was alt+tab, kepping alt held down and then picking the game from the selection with the mouse.

The best solution is if your BIOS supports iGPU mode. Then you can enable that, plug the second monitor into your mainboard and your main GPU will take much less of a hit by the second monitor.

Top Bottom