• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamblades

thy_ said:
That pass went to the wrong yellow-blue jersey.

Why is australia wearing the blue jerseys instead of green this match anyway? are they trying to be confusing? Looks like they only managed to confuse themselves :p

thy_

iamblades said:
Why is australia wearing the blue jerseys instead of green this match anyway? are they trying to be confusing? Looks like they only managed to confuse themselves :p

The green one has to much yellow and they are the away team.

Mohonky

Unlucky, girls did well. I think the score doesnt reflect how well they played. Foord is going to be a great player in yeas to come, they should play her in midfield more often.

iamblades

thy_ said:
The green one has to much yellow and they are the away team.
They don't have an away green jersey?

Just seems odd when a team completely alters their color scheme, especially when they change it to a color scheme that is actually closer to the team they are playing. :D

thy_

iamblades said:
They don't have an away green jersey?

Just seems odd when a team completely alters their color scheme, especially when they change it to a color scheme that is actually closer to the team they are playing. :D

HFm8I.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_women%27s_national_association_football_team

Salazar

Neo C. said:
Wait, why are so many banned? Did I miss something?

People filled Meus's thread about a tv show with joke posts.

Duckroll regulated.

Tamika played pretty damn well. Team seemed knackered towards the end.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
lol fuggen what. walk away for five minutes and shits hitting all the fans?

Also, shia lebuff on the brazilian team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom