• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow780

Insane Metal said:
Damn, the referee is playing for the USA too it seems.

First foul by Aline and not a foul for a Yellow card. Then Marta gets a card too for complaining. In the mean time, there's one girl in the USA team with 7 fouls. That's just great.

STFU

Now the refereeing was perfect. Penalty, the keeper moving before the shoot, red card, yellow card.

Perfect.

And Brazil scores.

Edit: now the ref is helping Brazil? LoL you guys are hilarious.

MPW

Insane Metal said:
Damn, the referee is playing for the USA too it seems.

First foul by Aline and not a foul for a Yellow card. Then Marta gets a card too for complaining. In the mean time, there's one girl in the USA team with 7 fouls. That's just great.

yep! ;)

Oozer3993

Insane Metal said:
Now the refereeing was perfect. Penalty, the keeper moving before the shoot, red card, yellow card.

Perfect.

And Brazil scores.

You are absolutely full of shit. Have you ever actually seen a soccer match before? Because you clearly have NO IDEA what the rules are.

Oozer3993 said:
You are absolutely full of shit. Have you ever actually seen a soccer match before? Because you clearly have NO IDEA what the rules are.
So it wasn't a penalty and the goal keeper didn't move before the shot? Ok then.

Blackhead

Redarse
Insane Metal said:

Perfect.

And Brazil scores.

the keeper is allowed to move before the shot. and she moved on the line, not off it. i've seen keepers move a lot more with no call. the penalty was not a bad call, but the red card and the retake were harsh.

hoping usa win this now

Celsior

Insane Metal said:
So it wasn't a penalty and the goal keeper didn't move before the shot? Ok then.
It is a foul no referee ever calls plus she was still on the line so no foul anways, stop being stupid.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Why is that every time I watch international soccer the USA is usually getting fucked up the ass by the refs?

It's like CLOCKWORK every time.....

Insane Metal said:

Perfect.

And Brazil scores.

please go back to playing your nerd Final Fantasy or collecting Anime dolls. The red should have been a no call (Marta jumped and then fell) and the PK save should have stood (Solo didn't move off her line).

Oozer3993

Insane Metal said:

No it wasn't a penalty. The defender did not illegally impede the offensive player. And you clearly have no idea of the rules, because the goalie IS ALLOWED TO MOVE before a penalty is taken. They cannot come off their line, but they are allowed to move back and forth on the goal line. Hope's feet did not leave the goal line before the kick was taken.

Nemesis121 said:
Please this ain't bad, go back and watch the 1990 Worldcup final game Germany vs Argentina that game was fucking rigged from the get go...

I was 10 and was probably more concerned with MLB back then.

Clearly, I'm making a post in the heat of emotion.

Blackhead

Redarse
NervousXtian said:
Should have never been a red card, Marta was behind the defender.

that's no excuse though. I'd say it's not a red card because Marta wasn't in control of the ball. she was reaching for it, so it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity.

iamblades

Oozer3993 said:
No it wasn't a penalty. The defender did not illegally impede the offensive player. And you clearly have no idea of the rules, because the goalie IS ALLOWED TO MOVE before a penalty is taken. They cannot come off their line, but they are allowed to move back and forth on the goal line. Hope's feet did not leave the goal line before the kick was taken.

Shit i don't think she came forward at all, the save was made at the line pretty much.

hilarious how no one was posting in this thread, then that bullshit happens and all of america gaf started posting :lol

Too ashamed to admit youre watching women's soccer?

Blackhead

Redarse
wait a minute, why was martha allowed to take the second penalty? isn't that against the rules? christane should have been made to take it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom