• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the referee is playing for the USA too it seems.

First foul by Aline and not a foul for a Yellow card. Then Marta gets a card too for complaining. In the mean time, there's one girl in the USA team with 7 fouls. That's just great.

MPW

looks like usa is happy with defending 1-0 lead

i think usa's defense is good enough to do keep clean sheet

Insane Metal said:

First foul by Aline and not a foul for a Yellow card. Then Marta gets a card too for complaining. In the mean time, there's one girl in the USA team with 7 fouls. That's just great.
I don't know the rules well, so I have no idea what to like for, but I'm glad my feelings that these calls are bs aren't just me.

mkenyon

Banned
xintin said:
Wambach hamming it up is kind of making this lead less enjoyable. kind of :lol
Did you see the replay? She was kneed in the back of her thigh then got an elbow on the way down. Not a dive, from my perspective. If that happened to someone from Portugal, they would have been rolling around for like ten minutes.

Insane Metal said:

The Refs is FIFA is trash IMO, if they don't have a ref siding with one team, the ref hates both teams and are giving everyone cards and calling shitty fouls..

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Ducarmel said:
OK the ref is clearly biased or just suck at being a ref.
refs have sucked the entire cup. Too scared/blind to call shit all the time.

<3 Rapinoe

xintin

mkenyon said:
Did you see the replay? She was kneed in the back of her thigh then got an elbow on the way down. Not a dive, from my perspective. If that happened to someone from Portugal, they would have been rolling around for like ten minutes.
its not just that one incident. she's out of form this tournament and acting up to cover it.

i mean she just took a hit to the shoulder and grabbed her neck while looking for the ref lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom