• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much!

ugly, annoying, and evil

Karst found his character

also some of the in-game audio sound sketchy, like World Heroes on sega genesis. Maybe an encoding error.
I definitely like him. List of characters I am interested in:
Bison
Dhalsim
FANG
Juri
Eventually, Akuma.

Wall of Shame Frauds

my crop job definitely gonna get someone upset
I accept my place.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";188752016]>:-|[/QUOTE]
<3

El Sloth

Banned
Started listening to the SFV music playlist mbpm1 posted, so far...

Ryu and Ken's remixes are fantastic, definitely "pump me up for a battle" material. Chun Li and Bison's are ok, and Nash is growing quickly on me after I decided to repeat it.

Hopefuly Vega's is great, his is my favorite theme in Street Fighter, but the SFIV remix sucked.
A lot of the character themes leaked a while back, you can prob still find them on Youtube. Vega's was far and away the best of all of them.

I'd even go so far to say it's the GOAT of SF character themes, that's how much I liked it.

Here's hoping they do a remixed version of Killing Moon for Akuma's theme instead of his boring ass SFIV theme.

Edit: here I found an upload of Vega's theme by salsashark https://youtu.be/eVIdqlpYwV4

Mizerman

A lot of the character themes leaked a while back, you can prob still find them on Youtube. Vega's was far and away the best of all of them.

I'd even go so far to say it's the GOAT of SF character themes, that's how much I liked it.

Here's hoping they do a remixed version of Killing Moon for Akuma's theme instead of his boring ass SFIV theme.

Funny enough, I was listening to Killing Moon after ignoring it for all these years, and I actually like it.

They should do Akuma's theme based on the one from SFxT. That one was pretty good.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";188752016]>:-|[/QUOTE]

:C

Nightii

Banned

Edit: here I found an upload of Vega's theme by salsashark https://youtu.be/eVIdqlpYwV4

The playlist I was listening to actually had Vega's theme in it, I just forgot to post about it lol.

Vega's remix is very good, though I'm not sure I like it over the original.

Karin's theme though, damn! so smooth and fun! Cammy and Birdie's remixes are ok, and Necalli's theme is just....weird, I can see what they were going for, but I don't like it much.

The list was missing R.Mika, Zangief, Laura, Dhalsim and of course, FANG.

Zissou

So Fang's poison ball thing poisons the opponent regardless of whether they block it (if it just makes contact)? o_O

pixelish

Oh cool. I might try and make it out then if I can.

They've been playing SFV builds with WinnerStaysOn in the UK right? Is that in London as well?
yes but logan and his friends have their winnerstayson programme at capcom uk office itself so i don't think it's accessible to the public.

I think Shouta is illuminati status, maybe he can pull some strings to get in there

So Fang's poison ball thing poisons the opponent regardless of whether they block it (if it just makes contact)? o_O

poison damage seems really low, though. I wonder what the other properties are, whether it affects damage from FANG's other moves or if it stacks from multiple activations

Zissou

poison damage seems really low, though. I wonder what the other properties are, whether it affects damage from FANG's other moves or if it stacks from multiple activations

I dunno- there isn't anything on the (very brief) capcom unity post about Fang saying anything like that. My guess is subsequent poisoning hits just refresh the duration and there's no stacking of any kind (and probably doesn't affect other moves' damage either). Who knows though.

I dunno- there isn't anything on the (very brief) capcom unity post about Fang saying anything like that. My guess is subsequent poisoning hits just refresh the duration and there's no stacking of any kind (and probably doesn't affect other moves' damage either). Who knows though.

I think Shouta is illuminati status, maybe he can pull some strings to get in there

The poison eats gray damage, which means that all the blocked normals FANG puts out there are dealing real damage. That is a very strong ability.

shaowebb

Africa, Indian, Brewery, construction stages are my favorite.

Good stuff Notworksafe. I like the TvC fightstick in the dumpster.

As someone who has owned that TVC wii stick in the past I must agree that the dumpster is where it belongs. It was one of the last sticks from the era when Madcatz was still attempting to make their own knockoff parts based on sanwa instead of actually having sanwa. Made it all of half a day before the low quality metal in the button springs began to take on permanent deformation causing buttons to remain pressed no matter what. Plus the stick was sketchy on mine.

I was able to successfully make it back to the store that day though to show them my issues for a refund. They tried to prove me wrong on a setup and couldn't deny it was fucking terrible. Full refund...and that was my first stick. This was before the SFIV sticks became solid and standard from mad catz and before PCB mods were big. The Hori Wii stick was way better. Not stellar, but at least useable for awhile. Now folks just PCB mod other sticks and use zero delay converters.
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";188765774]>:-|[/QUOTE]

(&#55357;&#56397;&#8790;&#8255;&#8255;&#8790;)&#55357;&#56397; &#55357;&#56397;(&#8790;&#8255;&#8255;&#8790;&#55357;&#56397;)

Dahbomb

All I can think of when looking at the OT is this:

haikyuu-ep-12-image-06.jpg

ie. Battle at the garbage dump

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Wat up nerds, heard we got a new thread so decided to leave my blessing for you poor folks
HOcLW.png

YlVGJ.png

omg Fang is totally my kinda character. I've been wanting a good zoning character for awhile and he looks totally like my kind of approach to the game. Annoying and effective along with a good option on how to deal with pressure in his teleport sort of thing.

Well I'm picking up Necalli so we are bound to have a great time Vulva <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom