• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Very little gameplay in that trailer. Not impressed.

CqT6eYd.gif

Solune

That's still missing things like Danger Time, Guard, multiple kinds of roman cancels. Definitely things that affect how you approach gameplay.

No need to look further than the droning tutorial mode in Xrd to know that the game is just oozing with mechanics. I don't think anyone who's gone through that mode can say with a straight face that it isn't intimidating or at least makes you pause and think wonder why the mechanics are a part of the system if not just for complexity's sake. Makes for a very fascinating and appreciable game at high levels, that's pretty much it though. Or that they even remember the mechanic they learned 2 tutorials ago. ASW games are about as anti-casual
and anti-consumer in many ways
as they get.

Don't be a fraud enzo

Now make it a fast game, and just as complex and deep as your usual games with little to no effort to ease anyone in and watch people massively play it still and rightfully so because it's fucking Dragon Ball.

DO IT ARCSYS BREAK THE CURSE

Onemic

Now make it a fast game, and just as complex and deep as your usual games with little to no effort to ease anyone in and watch people massively play it still and rightfully so because it's fucking Dragon Ball.

DO IT ARCSYS BREAK THE CURSE

Id expect it to be like P4A in terms of simplicity

Clawww

lol frieza trying to run that marvel mixup, calls in buu and teleports to the other side, but vegeta assist comes in at the same time and takes out buu

I really want to know how the systems work

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's not just the price point. It doesn't really have enough exclusives if any to separate itself from the PS4. Plus a ton of the exclusives are going to PC anyway. Forza, Gears, are all on PC. If Halo makes it to the PC, what's the point of an Xbox? Even if the thing were $399, I still think it won't do as good.

When Evilore gets involved, you know you are fucked.

Top Bottom