• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
mpKZg.png

BadWolf

Couldn't help but laugh when Chun Li popped up on screen.

The people hoping that it would look better by release can stop now I guess.

And as expected Dante is the DMC3 version.

shaowebb

Couldn't help but laugh when Chun Li popped up on screen.

The people hoping that it would look better by release can stop now I guess.

And as expected Dante is the DMC3 version.

I love how folks crapped on KOF 14 and Injustice 2 graphics and both blow this out of the water. Maybe MVCI will get a graphics patch like KOF 14 did.

Soc3fOG.jpg

Course the before pic still looks better than Marvel right now lol. Serious ball drop from Capcom tonight. Both in roster, footage, graphics, and timing. Plus terrible terrible terrible idea to show fresh new folks then say haha its not in at launch. Pay us for this thing you KNOW is in the trailer for it already. Day negative 100+ and its got dlc paywalls confirmed already on the hype roster picks. But hey heres a Gammora to tide you over till we let you near someone you give a shit about.

Pompadour

I love how folks crapped on KOF 14 and Injustice 2 graphics and both blow this out of the water. Maybe MVCI will get a graphics patch like KOF 14 did.

Soc3fOG.jpg

Course the before pic still looks better than Marvel right now lol. Serious ball drop from Capcom tonight. Both in roster, footage, graphics, and timing. Plus terrible terrible terrible idea to show fresh new folks then say haha its not in at launch. Pay us for this thing you KNOW is in the trailer for it already. Day negative 100+ and its got dlc paywalls confirmed already on the hype roster picks. But hey heres a Gammora to tide you ever for someone you give a shit about.

No man, KOF looks like shit. Just because MvCI also looks like shit doesn't mean KOF don't stink.

Sayad

Saw DoA5 thread in the front page(community side) and clicked... Man, that's one thread that really benefited from moving to community.

Wow marvel looks really bad no offense. DBZ makes MvCI look like a 5 dollar game lol. I hope capcom don't charge full price for MvCI. They will have a tough time selling it imo. It should be a 19.99 or 29.99 release price iMO compared to it's competitions.

Give in to anime...
I have logged almost 50 hours in Persona 5 and can say that it is an OKAY game.

That dbz stuff still rubs me he wrong way. I can't unsee those silk screen vegeta shirts some doods used to wear in the 2000s.

I will probably play that dbz fighter if the weebs at work play it.

shaowebb

Wow marvel looks really bad no offense. DBZ makes MvCI look like a 5 dollar game lol. I hope capcom don't charge full price for MvCI. They will have a tough time selling it imo. It should be a 19.99 or 29.99 release price iMO compared to it's competitions.

It sells for $60 for base, $90 for game plus season pass so you get the rest of your characters and content, or $200 for the edition that has game, season pass and statues plus stones.

I cancelled my Big ass overpriced three digit edition as soon as I saw DBFZ and went to the $90 edition. I hope I'm not paying too much though. Maybe SOMEONE cool wont be timed DLC. As much as I knock its horrible fuck ups it is indeed a 2v2 tag fighter that bears enough similarities to the pacing of TVC to be a real treat to me even if it does look like it came out on the opening weeks of the 360.

It sells for $60 for base, $90 for game plus season pass so you get the rest of your characters and content, or $200 for the edition that has game, season pass and statues plus stones.

I cancelled my Big ass overpriced three digit edition as soon as I saw DBFZ and went to the $90 edition. I hope I'm not paying too much though. Maybe SOMEONE cool wont be timed DLC. As much as I knock its horrible fuck ups it is indeed a 2v2 tag fighter that bears enough similarities to the pacing of TVC to be a real treat to me even if it does look like it came out on the opening weeks of the 360.

Hey man you can spend your money however you like. It's your money. You don't need to justify your purchase. If you feel like the 200 dollar edition is worth then by all means go for it.

shaowebb

Hey man you can spend your money however you like. It's your money. You don't need to justify your purchase. If you feel like the 200 dollar edition is worth then by all means go for it.

I didn't anymore. Between the terrible roster leaks, and the DLC leaks, and the shaved content I felt I didn't need to hit it as hard as I did MVC3 at launch where I grabbed everything out there. The gameplay still sounds hype on its own even though its NOT mvc style but the roster and content sounds very very thin for my tastes unless some big surprises hit. Great to play but no need to harvest it up like its some rare precious gem if you catch my drift. I thought by now we'd have seen some major turn around on its quality.

Eager to play, but no longer eager to just keep pouring money at it given what they've shown.

Sayad

Looks way better than this lol.
DUTlPdG.jpg

mjghggr.jpg
Sad thing is they could have just used her SFV face, importing the SFV face model and lowering LOD would probably require way less effort than it would to fix that face. Down side is it'd make the other faces look even worse.

Sayad

I wonder if Capcom are using a third party character creator to make those models. Even then they still cheeped out on which character creator to use because I'm pretty sure you could make a better Chun Li face in Pro Evo Soccor 2017, and you can't make female faces in that game.

Top Bottom